1. Back To Top    #951
    Status
    "We could arrange to have you carried." AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    He wanted to destroy the world. Taking out the future leader of the world would be a extremely satisfying kill if that was his goal. Based on his little smile to Dany he seems to actually enjoy fucking shit up. LOL. Like a frost necromancer version of Ramsay. I'm not saying that he himself wanted the throne. Just that he wanted to be the one to get the big kill. Especially since The Night King has a bit of a history with Bran. Bran was like the one that got away. And Bran is probably the only actual real threat to him in the entire world.

Something I only just thought of now. Cersei, Euron, Dany and The Night King were all arrogant and that was their downfall. Same with Joffrey & Ramsay. Same with Littlefinger even but to be fair there was no way he could fight Bran's magic. Even the High Sparrow was arrogant in a weird way.

Same could be said for Stannis I guess. Though I'd like to think if Stannis had his shit together it would've been a different result but Melisandre getting in his head was kind of his downfall. She had him thinking he was Azor Afuckinghai. LOL.
    Can't believe I'm about to quote a meme but "Bran can't be King if there is no Kingdom." Fuck the stoned cripple go take out the rest of westeros before they get the same idea as WF arming their men with dragonglass

Here is the thing they NEVER showed or gave us a reason why the NK saw Bran as a threat. Bran never warged into a dragon or anything he just sat around looking in the past. That may be a real threat if Bran was actually using that ability to learn more about the NK beside how he was created He didn't even go back to see how they defeated the WWs the first time he just spends his days shopping for wheelchairs lolololololol

Doesn't sound like a real threat to me sounds like a stoner with an amazon account and too much spare change. If I was the NK I wouldn't even bother with Bran he'll die eventually and he isn't worth risking your life and army attacking WF when you could grow your army further if he isn't gonna/can't do anything to do serious/any harm to you or your army.

2. Back To Top    #952
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Level
    That's why I said it's too bad the White Walkers can't talk.

3. Back To Top    #953
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Level
    Personally I'd have liked to see a series of skirmishes between the Dead & the Northern forces from the Wall to Winterfell. Say some of the North's army is at the wall when it fell they engage the enemy but fall back to the nearest fortress when they're at risk of being overwhelmed. The Dead follow them to (Last Hearth, for example) wherever, engage them again, the North retreats again. Eventually, with their forces seriously dwindling, they make it to Winterfell where Daenerys' armies join in & there's the final confrontation.

Also, with the Great Houses - there would presumably be minor members of each families. Cousins, second cousins, fourth cousins twice removed and so on. Sons of second sons. I think there are a bunch of Lannisters running around the books, for example. By the end of the show the direct lines have either died out or been depleted but the indirect lines would inherit the lordships, so to speak. Happened all the time in real life with the royal families & aristocracy. But yes, the Starks got off comparatively lightly.

4. Back To Top    #954
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet One View Post
    Personally I'd have liked to see a series of skirmishes between the Dead & the Northern forces from the Wall to Winterfell. Say some of the North's army is at the wall when it fell they engage the enemy but fall back to the nearest fortress when they're at risk of being overwhelmed. The Dead follow them to (Last Hearth, for example) wherever, engage them again, the North retreats again. Eventually, with their forces seriously dwindling, they make it to Winterfell where Daenerys' armies join in & there's the final confrontation.

Also, with the Great Houses - there would presumably be minor members of each families. Cousins, second cousins, fourth cousins twice removed and so on. Sons of second sons. I think there are a bunch of Lannisters running around the books, for example. By the end of the show the direct lines have either died out or been depleted but the indirect lines would inherit the lordships, so to speak. Happened all the time in real life with the royal families & aristocracy. But yes, the Starks got off comparatively lightly.
    ^^^ This right here is why I always had a problem with Cersei suddenly becoming Queen when the whole city should of rioted the moment she blew up the sept. She ain't a Baratheon or hell even a Targaryen or even related in anyway so she has absolutely no claim or line of inheritance. Unless they had her spin it as propaganda saying Dany set it off but nope they just have her blow up the equivalent to the Vatican and nobody cares.

5. Back To Top    #955
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamUpBxtch View Post
    ^^^ This right here is why I always had a problem with Cersei suddenly becoming Queen when the whole city should of rioted the moment she blew up the sept. She ain't a Baratheon or hell even a Targaryen or even related in anyway so she has absolutely no claim or line of inheritance. Unless they had her spin it as propaganda saying Dany set it off but nope they just have her blow up the equivalent to the Vatican and nobody cares.
    The whole city should have rioted after she blew up the sept, yes. She'd just blown up hundreds of people, including beloved queen Margaery & the Westerosi equivalent of the pope. Plus with Highgarden out of action they should have been starving as well. Two very good reasons to be supremely pissed at Cersei. Not to mention they have a history of rioting against Lannister monarchs.

I assumed that she made herself queen since there weren't any other obvious candidates, & maybe she had enough support amongst the nobles (I can't remember if they showed or discussed this) that she'd still have chased off any minor Baratheon that dared show his face, but you'd think there still would have been some rebellion amongst the nobles (apart from the North) & the smallfolk. It should have been anything but a smooth succession either way.

6. Back To Top    #956
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Level
    This is hilarious!

7. Back To Top    #957
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranna156 View Post
    Fucking LOL. I was absolutely crying by the five minute mark...mostly from laughter. Thank you for posting.

8. Back To Top    #958
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet One View Post
    Fucking LOL. I was absolutely crying by the five minute mark...mostly from laughter. Thank you for posting.
    I know. I loved how once they hit the 'she kind of forgot about the Iron Fleet' mark...everything gets forgotten! LOL

9. Back To Top    #959
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level

The Arya section is golddddddd XD

10. Back To Top    #960
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned