• Both women kick Abe's ass and do their own Bisquick free exercises

9 42.86%
  • Abe dumps both and decides to no longer share the Bisquick

1 4.76%
  • They decide to Bobbit the Bisquick maker

5 23.81%
  • One or both women decide to sample Bisquick from cameraman Eugene

9 42.86%
  • Rosita passes the word our about Spencer's brand of Bisquick and they fight over him

2 9.52%
  • Abe visits Gabriel and takes a vow of celibacy. No more Bisquick

4 19.05%
  • Daryl shows Abe how dirty Bisquick is made

1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Appetite for Destruction FallenSaint's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostie View Post
    OMFG... another Sexual Thread... i LOVE IT !!!!... Ok, Rosita has been FUCKING the SHIT out of Abraham for YEARS already... who the FUCK does Sasha THINK she is ????... When does the Fuck a Woman just Takes a MAN away from another woman???...IDK, but in my DAY... i Fucking would've KICKED Sasha's ASS... and would've SUCKED Abe's COCK like Never Before, Lmao... but Shit, since they're following the comics storyline... i guess Rosita had to give Sasha her Man to her and stay Quiet... FUCK !!!!... No Way, Rosita should've done it ...☺...

Oh Wait... staying On Topic... the solution would've been having a GREAT THREESOME with ALL 3 of them Fucking each other SILLY, lol ...especially having Rosita & Sasha eating each other while Abe Jerk himself OFF, Lmao ...☺...
    Sasha didn't take Abe away from Rosita. Abe is the one who fell for Sasha and ultimately pursued her. But at least he did it the right way -- He dumped Rosita first. Do I like the way he went about dumping her? No, not at all. I think it was shitty but apparently he was being bluntly honest about their relationship.

Sasha even told Abe to take care of his shit. She is no homewrecker.

I'm not a fan of this storyline even though Abe is one of my favorite characters. I think it harmed his character, even though it wasn't as bad as it was in the GN.

As for who is hotter -- Rosita or Sasha -- That's kind of irrelevant because that's a matter of opinion. Abe obviously saw something in Sasha that he was attracted to beyond her appearance. Sasha is also pretty damn hot. She isn't overtly sexy like Rosita, but she doesn't need to be. I like that Abe fell for her.

I just don't think this relationship is a "triangle" because Abe ended things with Rosita. Sasha wasn't going to be with him until he did that. It has been drama free. I understand Rosita being hurt but she can't be mad at Sasha.

Anyway, that's just MHO.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenSaint View Post
    Anyway, that's just MHO.
    Alright... that was just ur "MHO", ok.... but listen, my comment came from a WOMAN that has FUCKED Many MEN in her LIFE... so i know MEN pretty well... and i dont give a SHIT how Well Liked Sasha is with YOU... i was just commenting on the OP question.... and YOU my Man, sound like someone that hasnt been Fucked too much... but like they say... it's everyone's opinion here... so we all say what we feel, lol ...☺...

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Level
    I live by the 'girl code' and you never go with another womans man who is a friend of yours. You just don't, so I think they should dump Abe and both of them should tag team Eugene......with the camera rolling.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Problem Child cantgobackbob4642's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    Beth comes back to life and marries Abraham. They make babies together by having the sex.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Appetite for Destruction FallenSaint's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostie View Post

Alright... that was just ur "MHO", ok.... but listen, my comment came from a WOMAN that has FUCKED Many MEN in her LIFE... so i know MEN pretty well... and i dont give a SHIT how Well Liked Sasha is with YOU... i was just commenting on the OP question.... and YOU my Man, sound like someone that hasnt been Fucked too much... but like they say... it's everyone's opinion here... so we all say what we feel, lol ...☺...
    Well that escalated quickly.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    @GotMyShoe, I agree with the "girl code" but have to nix the Eugene part (eww, no way ever, lol) . BTW- @FallenSaint, I'm not trying to pull you back into this or to defend what another adult says, but I think that in part what @Lostie) was referencing "the girl code". Like everyone, I am only giving my opinion, not speaking for anyone so, I'll try to explain how I see it further.

There are 2 kinds of relationships here; one a friendship and the other "romantic". In most circumstances, I contend that the one who cheats is more at fault bc that's the one who is breaking the bond. In this case, Sasha is also culpable bc she sacrificed her friendship with Rosita for a man. Scarce as they may be be you just don't do that. It's an un-crossable line, aka the Girl code". Sasha and Abe both fucked up this and don't deserve a easy path to happiness bc their relationship was built on Rosita's pain.

Sasha was dead wrong to be with Abe when her friend was just with him. "Get your shit together at home" does not mean "Dump the one you are with and show up at my place 10 min later with your baggage". It means get things situated and figure out where you will be living, and with whom, while you make yourself worth my time. And even though this is only tv land, there should be a nod given to Sasha and Rosita talking about this in some manner. Um, bc that's how adults handle these tricky situations. Otherwise, you have @Lostie scratching your eyes out and melting your ball sack....lol!

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by beethedead View Post
    Otherwise, you have @Lostie scratching your eyes out and melting your ball sack....lol!
    Thank u Chica... it takes a woman to know another woman... and believe me, ive Scratched Many Eyes Out if u tried taking My MAN from me... and ive KICKED many BALLS cause they wanted to Cheat on me... u know me so well, girlfriend, lol ...☺...

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    Level
    If the spoilers are true..then this story arc between Rosita / Abe /Sasha will go no where.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123