• Other

7 30.43%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Rosita needs a man with experience. She and Father G would be a nice looking couple. But I don't think it would last due to the good Father's probable lack of experience in the sheets

Francine, no. I don't even remember what she looks like. I doubt Father G does either.

While it would be humorous to have the priest and a guy who calls himself Jesus together. I don't think they have the same sexual appetites. So Jesus is out.

Daryl obviously has no interest in romance, of any kind. He only seems to care about grunting and enhancing his stink at this point. Dabriel will not sail.

Olivia, well, maybe Father G will string her along for a while to get free meals. But once she finds out that's why he's spending time with her I doubt she'll be very happy. Maybe someone will get her a leg of boar so she can make her prosciutto. That's a good pairing for her.

That leaves Carol. She's single now. She's gonna be around Morgan for god knows how long, which would make anyone go mad. And she's already a little off before she's even had to endure conversation #1 with Mr. All Life Is Precious. I think this is the obvious pairing for Gabriel. He can save her, spiritually, during the day. And at night, he can save her in a different way. Yeah, I like this.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level
    I picked Carol because I think Cabriel has a nice ring to it. Sabrielaggie is a great ship name too though

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Level
    Other. I pick @Carl's Right Eye

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    I had a brain freeze and picked Jesus.

You know, the actual fairy tale guy, not the character from TWD. I don't know if it was addressed in the show or if it's just my assumption but I always thought Gabriel was a Catholic so no loving allowed.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    @GizelaX, Father Gabriel is an Episcopal priest so no vow of celibacy is required. He can certainly marry. Sex outside of marriage is considered adultery for all Christian clergy and Jewish rabbis (but it happens a lot). Adultery is a forgivable sin.

Only Catholic priests, nuns and Eastern and Western Orthodox Christian priests who become priests before marriage must take a vow of celibacy. They are considered married to God. I don't know about the rules of celibacy for non-Christian and non-Jewish clergy.

I'm Catholic/Greek Orthodox so I don't think Jesus is a fairy tale although I respect all religious beliefs and non-believers. It's a personal choice.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl's Right Eye View Post
    @GizelaX, Father Gabriel is an Episcopal priest so no vow of celibacy is required. He can certainly marry. Sex outside of marriage is considered adultery for all Christian clergy and Jewish rabbis (but it happens a lot). Adultery is a forgivable sin.

Only Catholic priests, nuns and Eastern and Western Orthodox Christian priests who become priests before marriage must take a vow of celibacy. They are considered married to God. I don't know about the rules of celibacy for non-Christian and non-Jewish clergy.

I'm Catholic/Greek Orthodox so I don't think Jesus is a fairy tale although I respect all religious beliefs and non-believers. It's a personal choice.
    I was unaware of which denomination Gabriel was a part of. This is good news for all the TWD ladies. I have no desire to watch Oz but your glowing praise has let me know all I need to know.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    I picked the one that Father Gabriel would probably have answered "Jesus of course forever and always! Oh wait, Jesus is that dude you guys tied up in your house, I thought that was Paul? I actually would marry Paul as well because he was so awesome in the bible but not THAT Paul!"

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Judiths Anger Translator Rolexus's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl's Right Eye View Post
    @HateForTheMasses, I am, of course, the only woman for Father Gabriel but, sadly, I'm not on the show. The SS Gabrose still sails on in my imagination.
    Gabrose IS the OTP for Father G. I voted "Other." And proud of it.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolexus Hurricaneborn View Post
    Gabrose IS the OTP for Father G. I voted "Other." And proud of it.
    The SS Gabrose will never sink, just like the SS Ricklexus...I think a personalised sig for @Carl's Right Eye might be in order!

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Judiths Anger Translator Rolexus's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    The SS Gabrose will never sink, just like the SS Ricklexus...I think a personalised sig for @Carl's Right Eye might be in order!
    Ain't that a fact. It's long overdue. I can testify to the power of a @Nimbus personalized Sig has making your fictional ship become a reality.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast