Update: the standard bat is now on sale priced at $99.99 and I have a rush order (1 week to make) priced at $135.99

Hey there everyone, I would just like to let everyone know my walking dead Lucille bat handmade replica is currently on sale for $129.99 of my original list price of $159.99.
this is a full wooden bat made with real barb wire, hand stained and warped in barb wire by yours truly.

the item is made to order and take 1 and a half to 2 weeks to fully make this is due to getting all the components together.

this is not a toy and should not be treated as such, it is a collectors piece it could be used as a costume item if you are responsible, if you plan on using it for a cosplay piece I would recommend contacting your convention center first and asking.

Here is a link to the item in question, if you are not comfortable buying from etsy, let me know and we can work out how to pay.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/2789636..._home_active_2

if you are interested in buying and want something special done to the bat let me know a couple of people requested the handle to be warped in electrical tape
to make a grip, so if you want something special done just let me know and we will work it out.

now I must say, that I hate having to promote my shop, but I am usually busy so I don't get out much, but once a year I muster together the money to go to gen con with my friends, and money has been a bit tight as of late, so I am trying to get together enough money before august 7th, so please forgive me for promoting my items.

so here are some pics of my pretty little girl for your viewing pleasure.