Thanks Thanks:  0
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level

Walking with the Dead 1.03 "Polybius Square"

Here is episode 1x03 "Polybius Square." This works as a sudo-mis-season-finale even though there are only six episodes in season one. There won't be a mid-season break in between this and the next episode, but expect a few stories to come to a close by the end of this episode.

This is one of my favorite episodes, so I hope you all enjoy it, too. :)

In this episode, Austin, James, and Irene have to make a hasty decision on how to get off the roof they landed on at the end of "Critters." More will be revealed about the Smoke House group. Meanwhile, Colin and Sarah anxiously await the arrival of their friends.

Also:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CLICK THE LINK HERE TO READ THE SCRIPT: https://goo.gl/tEts2b

Episode 1x04 "Vonces" will be posted next Sunday, July 24th.

RESPONSE TO A FEW PM'S:
    I received a few (read: three) PM's from board-goers. They all said the same essential thing: Irene is awesome and Austin sucks. Well, I guarantee you Irene will only remain awesome and Austin will get better. There's a lot more to Austin than meets the eye, wait until episode 1x04 to really judge him. You'll find out why he is the way he is in due time.