i wanna see a suicide so i can hear daryl's famous "opting out" quote again

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamforever101 View Post
    1 ) there have been rumours that the two main characters who die this season are glenn and maggie . maggie is supposingly dying by suicide and glenn's death could very well be the reason why ... one death was at the finale and the other was most likely before , therefore meaning one could be during killer within 2 . since glenn and merle are fighting and hate each other , i can see glenn becoming reckless and try to kill merle and end up getting killed , therefore in the finale having maggie kill herself over glenn's death .
    How come I haven't heard that rumour until just now? I don't think Glenn or Maggie will die this season. I'm betting their deaths will be saved for something big, further down the line. They've got to keep some of the original characters around so that they can really piss us off later. T-Dog and Lori have already died this season. That's two characters who have been here since basically the beginning... (I know Maggie hasn't been here all along, but she's been here for a long time, and is a strong character.) I bet the character deaths will be people who are more expendable and haven't gotten much screen-time. Or Merle... I also don't think Maggie would kill herself considering how much she disagreed with Beth's attempts at suicide.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    How come I haven't heard that rumour until just now? I don't think Glenn or Maggie will die this season. I'm betting their deaths will be saved for something big, further down the line. They've got to keep some of the original characters around so that they can really piss us off later. T-Dog and Lori have already died this season. That's two characters who have been here since basically the beginning... (I know Maggie hasn't been here all along, but she's been here for a long time, and is a strong character.) I bet the character deaths will be people who are more expendable and haven't gotten much screen-time. Or Merle... I also don't think Maggie would kill herself considering how much she disagreed with Beth's attempts at suicide.
    I completely agree with this. And I don't know how Merle will be a traitor to Team Prison because the Governor solely blames him on the loss of his daughter, Penny, and his eye (now sporting a wicked looking eye patch). I think Merle knows that if he steps out of the line, he'll have no one because both sides doesn't have his back anymore. But then again, those are only my thoughts.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    I think Merle will try his best to play nice since he kind of doesn't belong with either group... But I also think it's in his nature to cause trouble, and he's not going to be able to keep himself from saying racist/sexist things... and if he says the wrong thing to the wrong person, a fight might result, and it wouldn't be like Merle to just let the other person slap him and shrug it off. He'd fight back, and likely rather harshly. I think Merle's not offended by words so much, so he doesn't understand when other people are. If he calls Glenn or Michonne something racist or sexist and Glenn/Michonne attacks him, Merle's going to feel like Glenn's/Michonne's the one who started it, so he'll fight back and piss everyone off.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I think Merle will return to Woodbury as a spy and test Darryl's loyalty to the group, which he will pass. The Governor did take Merle in at arguably the weakest point in his life. I think the Governor will lose an arm (no castration) and will be cast further into madness. I think Morgan will come to the prison with the arms, seeing his need to clear on a lager scale. I put Beth and Hershel in the death pile, primarily Beth. Beth is, IMO, a "shuck n jive" where TWD cast and writers consider her a main character but storywise she is not. Kinda like that girl who "opted out" at the CDC. See, I don't even remember her name. I think they'll see fans' reactions to Andrea and toughen her up, however, it'll be forced and the audience rarely like force fed characters.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Level
    As much as I love the idea of Merle being a traitor and screwing the group over hard in 313, I feel like that will definitely not happen because they didn't give it the right ground to jump off in order for it to be a reveal in the story. This episode looks like it would be set up perfect, Like maybe the reason he "Suggest we just go in and kill him" is because he wants to get some of the group to leave because he knows that there is a secret plan for The Governors people to attack the prison that day, It'd be perfect when you think about it. Rick, Daryl, And Hershel show up to Woodbury to talk with The Governor and try to end stuff and Andrea is the mediator between them. Meanwhile while Rick, Daryl, and Hershel are distracted at Woodbury, And Merle sabotages the prison some how and Glenn finds out he's a traitor and they start fighting But Merle gets away and heads back to Woodbury. And It'd be also cool if The Governor was just using Merle for his help, and Then totally pulled a Gus Fring and just slit his throat or something without a care in the world, maybe in front of Andrea and Or Milton to try to scare them from betraying him. Also Hershel can get kidnapped in this episode and Tyrese could see Hershel kidnapped and learn that The Governor killed Axel and that he's a dick, and then also The Governor can rape Sasha and then because of that Tyrese helps them all bust out and head back to the prison with Andreas help.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Except they strayed so far from the comic I don't see any of season 5 and 6 happening..and I also believe Morgan will be back to later this season and will get tyreese'd

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Glenn and Maggie dying would only happen if both actors wanted out of the show and i dont see it happening, right now TWD is HUGE.

i also dont think Merle will be a traitor. first of all he still isnt trusted that much, a betrayal can only be from a person who is in one group and trusted. moreover the governor surely isnt happy about merle lying about the death of michonne, that lady who came back to woodbury, "killed" penny and took one of his eyes. keep in mind that anything he says about the prison would endanger his brother and i dont think he would do that and merle also knows that he couldnt trust the governors word if he would promise to not hurt daryl.
    it could happen, yes but i would feel that its really bad writing (unless they come up with a really thought through explanation)

remember not everything that happens in the comic book will happen in the tv show and im sure when it comes to twists they also want to surprise the comic book fans.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Merle is not the traitor. That is all. Don't need a source to figure out that the Governor is gonna use the meeting with Rick to send a strike team to the prison. Glenn will not die this season or next. By the time the war is over Beth Judith and Herschel will be dead. Carol will take the role of Sophia and make it to further seasons as Sophia did in the comics. Shupert and Milton will be the main deaths in Woodbury by the end of the season. I see Milton taking the death that the Doctor guy from Woodbury took in the comics. Sasha will be raped possibly killed and Andrea and Tyreese will fuck the Governor up and flee back to the Prison. Allen and Ben are loyal to Tyreese you can tell. No matter how much Allen wants to do what Allen wants, in the end his loyalties lye with Tyreese. Andrea no matter how much fans hate her will not die. She's like I said before taking the role of Lilly. There's some serious development coming her way and she will survive. I heard there were some pics of her bloody. Maybe she kills some walkers while fleeing Woodbury or like in the comics a bullet grazes her head while being fired upon by The Governor and co. Merle loves his brother to much to betray the group so Merle is definitely not the traitor. Andrea will like I said betray The Governor but ahe won't hurt him until she Lilly him in season 4.Tyreese is going to go apeham on him and is Sasha doesn't die she will
    Castrate him

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I think so too, but i really wish he can die in the season finale,
    But it's gonna last in mid finale of season 4, in the season finale of 3 , i think no major will die, on killer within part II i think Merle or Glenn will die here

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast