Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level

Did Michael Cudlitz Just Reveal Abraham's Fate In The Walking Dead?

An Article from Cinemablend just stated this recently:

"Michael Cudlitz, who plays everyone's favorite swearing ginger Abraham, recently spoke to Pop Sugar about the death of one of the supporting characters. Denise died last season in the exact way Abraham did in the comics, leading many to wonder if Abe would be safe for a while. When speaking about Denise's death he said the following:
    Her death spurs on a whole bunch of other stuff, and then the audience knows that Abraham will continue for a while now. Now we get to see what a world with Negan and Abraham both in it will be like. That's something we don't see in the graphic novels. So a lot of cool stuff happens. For me, knowing that his potential death had come and gone, it was a moment to go, 'Oh cool, they really aren't going to stick with what the graphic novel does.' As a fan of both the novel and the show, it was cool.
    Woah. This really makes it seem like Abraham is safe from Lucille's wrath. But after doing so much press about the upcoming seventh season, it seems uncharacteristic that Michael Cudlitz would slip like this. Let's think about both options.

It's entirely possible thatMichael Cudlitz got caught up with his interview, and accidentally let it slip that Negan and Abraham would be living in the same world. Since the two characters only came face to face in the final moments of the season, it would stand to reason that Abraham would need to survive the harrowing game of "eeny, meeny, miny, moe" so that their relationship could be fleshed out in future episodes.
    Then again, Michael Cudlitz could just be messing with us and attempting to throw us off the the real truth: Abraham is dead AF. I've always personally thought the victim was either Abraham or Glenn, as their deaths would trigger a ripple through so many of the show's supporting characters. I'd love to see what Abraham's death affects Rosita and Sasha, and what their respective mourning means to each other. Plus, who doesn't want to see Eugene ugly cry again?"

http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...e-walking-dead

So, what does everyone think? Does this pretty much confirm that Glen gets the LV title? I am not sure. I think this could be misinformation knowing how they are trying to throw everyone off and there is the real possibility of two deaths, but to have the actor come out and say this in an interview is quite interesting. IDK.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Maybe he is telling the truth by lying, I think what he means is since his "death" didn't happen at the same time he's speaking only on his time In between there and now and Abe being alive makes things interesting because it makes negans choice easy, killing him which in turn is living in negans world by dying if that makes any sense at all haha

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Jaywalking Loiterer ShanesAddiction's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Level
    Bullshit. Cudlitz is full of it. He probably felt brilliant after saying all that too.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah right. Abe will be killed immediately. Cudlitz is a lying jackass just like the rest of them. He pretty much just confirmed his death

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    We did get to see how Abraham and Negan would exist together. Maybe it was only for fifteen minutes, but we saw it...

Haven't lots of the actors been saying stuff like this? It's kind of their job to imply that their character could potentially do all sorts of stuff for forever. None of the actors are like "My character probably won't be doing anything this season. I don't really want to talk about it." He's got to say something. And there's not much to say about your character's upcoming journey if he dies in the first seconds of the new season.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    I tend to agree with the comments so far. Probably bullshit. I found it mildly intriguing, but probably Cudlitz bullshit. Thanks for the responses so far. I wanted to see what the GP of the fans thought of his interview response. I tend to agree. Thanks.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    This is the same bullshit as 'Season 6 will be a Rick v Morgan season'.

Abe is dead.

And if he's not then he should be because based on filming so far, his character ain't doing shit. And Cudlitz deserves better. Way better. In fact, they all do.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomis210 View Post
    This is the same bullshit as 'Season 6 will be a Rick v Morgan season'.

Abe is dead.

And if he's not then he should be because based on filming so far, his character ain't doing shit. And Cudlitz deserves better. Way better. In fact, they all do.

^^^^^ this. motherfucking this

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Sorry Cudlitz...

Spoiler Spoiler:

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm begging you people please!!!!! for the love of god stop giving these mofos any help in promoting this season, turn your metaphorical backs to their lies and games. Sure watch how they try to get out of the hole they've dug themselves into . Then make up your mind if it was good or nor. Until then fuck a amc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast