Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level

Breakdown of 7B Based on Filming Spoilers

Time to start breaking down 7B. The filming spoilers have been a bit confusing for 7B so far so there's a lot of speculation involved here.

**UPDATE** Since I've updated the 7A thread and added spoiler tags to make it easier to find specific episodes, I'm going to do that here as well. I've edited Steven Ogg's character name since it has been confirmed to be Simon. I've also added the confirmed names for new Kingdom and savior characters as well as the two women from the group Tara encounters.

**UPDATE 1/29/2017** I've added the additional information from the spoiler ninja's breakdown for 7B along with more pictures and the sneak peek for 7x09. **2/4/2017** - added more pictures and additional details from the Q&A for 7x09. **2/9/2017** - added more pictures and sneak peek #2 for 7x09. **2/18/2017** - added more pictures and sneak peeks for 7x10. **2/25/2017** - added more pictures and additional details from the Q&A and breakdown for 7x11. **3/3/2017** - added sneak peeks, more pictures, and additional details from the Q&A and breakdown for 7x12. **3/10/2017** - added sneak peek, more pictures, and additional details from the Q&A and breakdown for 7x13. **3/19/2017** - added sneak peeks, more pictures, and additional details from the Q&A and breakdown for 7x14. **3/26/2017** - added sneak peeks, pictures, and additional details from the Q&A and breakdown for 7x15. **3/31/2017** - added sneak peeks, pictures, and the full summary with additional details from the Q&A for 7x16.

7x09 - Rock in the Road

Rick and the group are led to a new community where they are introduced to its inhabitants and ruler. A familiar face resurfaces.

Spoiler Spoiler:

7x10 - New Best Friends

While searching for a missing Alexandrian, Rick and his group encounter a mysterious collective, its inhabitants unlike any they have come across.

Spoiler Spoiler:

7x11 - Hostiles and Calamities

An Alexandrian discovers they must navigate the mysterious, confusing and terrifying world within the Saviors' compound.

Spoiler Spoiler:

7x12 - Say Yes

The group scavenges for supplies; back in Alexandria, someone must make a morally challenging decision.

Spoiler Spoiler:

7x13 -Bury Me Here

Things do not go as planned when a group of Kingdommers delivers goods to the Saviors during a routine supply drop-off.

Spoiler Spoiler:

7x14 - The Other Side

The saviors visit the Hilltop unexpectedly, surprising everyone, with plans of taking more than supplies.

Spoiler Spoiler:

7x15 - Something They Need

A group of Alexandrians embarks on a journey; one member of the group must make a heartbreaking decision.

Spoiler Spoiler:

7x16 - The First Day of the Rest of Your Life

The stakes continue to grow higher as paths cross; the group enacts an intricate plan.

Spoiler Spoiler:

*Note* - Last day of filming for 7x16 was 11/18/2016. Unless there are reshoots needed, season 7 filming has wrapped. I will continue to update this breakdown with episode titles, sneak peaks, and other spoilers from Q&A's and summaries as they become available.
    Last edited by meesha1971; September 5th, 2016 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Updating with additional details and images

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Level
    Thanks for this. I hope the Junkyard gang are an interesting group.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    The more and more filming at the hilltop that happens the more I feel confident about Glenn not surviving. How could Glenn possibly miss all of this? I guess it's possible he could have filmed scenes for this but then why was he only with 2 other people if there's going to be at a meeting? Could always come back to film.... I don't know. Still hopeful that Glenn gets picked.

Thanks for the breakdown.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    The more and more filming at the hilltop that happens the more I feel confident about Glenn not surviving. How could Glenn possibly miss all of this? I guess it's possible he could have filmed scenes for this but then why was he only with 2 other people if there's going to be at a meeting? Could always come back to film.... I don't know. Still hopeful that Glenn gets picked.

There has been a lot of studio filming, but it actually doesn't look like there was much at Hilltop. One day - which would be about 6-8 minutes of screen time in the episode. Maggie has not had much of a role at all so far and the bulk of 7x09 appears to be the group traveling between these other communities after what appears to be a brief reunion and meeting at Hilltop. The junkyard seems to be getting the most attention right now.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post

The studio filming was always a last desperate grasp for Glenn fanboys for his survival

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    Thanks for the roundup.

Also, why the fuck are they introducing ANOTHER GROUP!? There is already four that need development and focus, so why bring in even more characters to further crowd an already overcrowded cast? Oh wait, why am I even bother pondering this? The answer is obviously more redshirts needed to fill the "Season 7 death quota." Ugh.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    I have a feeling that the Junkyard Gang will be more interesting than Hilltop.
    And that's kind of a shame because Xander Berkeley needs to shine!

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    I am so curious as to what is going on with Carol and that house. I really think she is taking Michonne's role from the comics. So glad to hear Steven Ogg is still filming; he's honestly the highlight of the Saviors for me. Glad to see Aaron has a beefed up role as well. RM is a great actor and his character has a lot of potential that wasn't really used in the comics.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Look how tall Carl is in that picture! This show desperately needs a time jump to age that boy up to CR's age.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravelord View Post
    Thanks for the roundup.

Also, why the fuck are they introducing ANOTHER GROUP!? There is already four that need development and focus, so why bring in even more characters to further crowd an already overcrowded cast? Oh wait, why am I even bother pondering this? The answer is obviously more redshirts needed to fill the "Season 7 death quota." Ugh.
    There are actually 2 additional groups being introduced this season - I don't know if either are from the comic for certain. There's a group that is mostly women and children that Tara encounters in 7x06 and this junkyard group. You know a lot about the comic - do either of these groups appear or are their similar groups in the comic?

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast