Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    Time to start breaking down 7B. The filming spoilers have been a bit confusing for 7B so far so there's a lot of speculation involved here.

*Note* - The filming from Jekyll Island on 8/20 may have been for scenes in 7x06 or it may be for flashbacks of things that happened during this time frame so I'm including it here just in case.

• Tara encounters a small group of women and children - including "Jennie", played by Sydney Park.

• Two members of this group discover a human corpse half buried within a small tidal pool. It is not known who the corpse is - could just be a walker. There is no evidence of it being Heath at this point.

• Further down the beach, Tara is found washed ashore alive and is carried to a drier section of the beach.

• After being revived by "Jennie", Tara slips away from her rescuers while they are distracted and is seen moving inland past the wrack line.

• Another scene will involve one actor seen walking through a section of a marsh at mid to low tide.

7x09 - Aaron, Carl, Daryl, Eric, Ezekiel, Father Gabriel, Jesus, Rick, "Rogers" (Richard?), Maggie, Michonne, Morgan, Rosita, Sasha, Tara, Steven Ogg (Simon?), unknown saviors, and new characters (junkyard goup?). Gregory and Enid were rumored to be filming. Filming locations were Raleigh Studios (Woods, Hilltop, Junkyard sets), Tyler Perry Studios (Kingdom), the Gin property (ASZ), 2 locations on Murphy Ave. in Atlanta, and SR20 in Hampton.

• Apparently begins with Rick, Carl, Daryl, Jesus, Michonne, Tara, Rosita, and Enid already at Hilltop with Maggie and Sasha. Possibly continuing reunion scene from 7x08.

• Daryl is believed to bring back Rick's python and possibly other weapons like Michonne's sword.

• It appears the group will have some kind of meeting at Hilltop.

• Rick, Carl, Daryl, Jesus, Michonne, Tara, Rosita, and Sasha leave Hilltop and travel to the Kingdom.

• Morgan leaves the creepy house and returns to the Kingdom. I'm hoping that he will meet up with Rick's group and take them to the Kingdom, but this is just speculation.

• Daryl appears to stay at the Kingdom, Sasha and Jesus return to Hilltop, and the others return to ASZ. They encounter a herd of walkers on the way back, but make it home.

• Saviors return to ASZ with a truck - possibly for another collection? Steven Ogg (Simon?) is in the pickup truck. Filming went into the night.

• Rick, Michonne, Tara, Rosita, and Aaron leave ASZ again and encounter the group of people believed to live at the junkyard. It is unknown why they leave ASZ again. Father Gabriel might be with them or he might show up later.

7x10 - Aaron, Carol, Daryl, Ezekiel, Father Gabriel, Michonne, Rick, "Rogers" (Richard?), Rosita, Tara, and other Kingdom people. Filming locations were W. Ellis Rd in Griffin, the creepy house in Fayetteville, and Raleigh Studios. There was also filming on Carver Rd. in Griffin and Davis Ave. in East Point, but this is believed to be reshoots for 7x02 and 7x03.

• Daryl, Ezekiel, and other Kingdom people go to the creepy house where Carol is still staying. It looks like Ezekiel and the Kingdom people arrive first.

• Daryl and Carol apparently hug when he arrives, have a conversation, and hug when he leaves. It is believed that Daryl leaves the house without Carol.

• Gunfire was heard so there will apparently be some kind of fight sequence at the creepy house. There were walkers reported on set and the gunfire is believed to be related to that.

• Daryl apparently travels somewhere with "Rogers" (Richard?)

• There is a rumor that Daryl will threaten someone who plots to kill Carol - possibly "Rogers" (Richard?) as an attempt to convince Ezekiel join in the fight against Negan. I don't know - none of that makes any sense to me.

• Rick, Michonne, Tara, Rosita, and Aaron apparently still at the junkyard with the junkyard group. Father Gabriel might be with them.

*Note* - Filming for 7x10 is still in progress. I will edit this post as more information becomes available.
    The creepy house looks like my Grandparents old house. And it was very damn creepy too.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Wtf is creepy house lol

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Level
    So there are 6 communites/ groups this season?
    Alexandria
    Hilltop
    Sanctuary
    Kingdom
    Junkyard
    Women/ Children group

That's a lot of groups considering all but Alexandria, even Alexandria to an extent, don't have much development. However... I don't think all groups necessarily NEED to be fleshed out so much that we feel for all the people. Individual characters sure, but all I think we NEED to see from each community is if they're "good" or "bad" and what their MO is.... I assume this introduction of all these new communities is to even further develop the main point that the world is bigger than TF thought and that by now each group is beginning to adapt and begin to "re-build from the ashes"... I mean that's the underlying theme of the series.

So i'm not upset just yet at the fact there are so many new communities. I think the introduction of two seemingly original groups can be very beneficial in the storytelling of this particular part in the series and possibly for the future.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    There are actually 2 additional groups being introduced this season - I don't know if either are from the comic for certain. There's a group that is mostly women and children that Tara encounters in 7x06 and this junkyard group. You know a lot about the comic - do either of these groups appear or are their similar groups in the comic?
    The only thing that I can think of is the "smaller groups" Jesus mentions Negan has subjugated alongside Hilltop and Alexandria. However, these groups never actually show up and most likely just got assimilated into the larger ones post-timeskip. The junkyard group sounds like one of these groups, but the one Tara meets seems to be completely unrelated to The Saviors.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    @Huner with a T "So there are 6 communites/ groups this season?

That's a lot of groups considering all but Alexandria, even Alexandria to an extent, don't have much development. However... I don't think all groups necessarily NEED to be fleshed out so much that we feel for all the people. Individual characters sure, but all I think we NEED to see from each community is if they're "good" or "bad" and what their MO is.... I assume this introduction of all these new communities is to even further develop the main point that the world is bigger than TF thought and that by now each group is beginning to adapt and begin to "re-build from the ashes"... I mean that's the underlying theme of the series."

Yup, 6 communities is way too many to devote any serious time to but, if they are just giving us a glimpse of the communities to show background and context, then, this could be a shot of energy for a show going in to it's 7th season. There are too many times that we can just predict the outcomes. It could be encouraging to think that these additions could be valuable for more than extra redshirts to kill off. I'm just a little too skeptical right now to truly think that TPTB can pull this off.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia Dixon View Post
    The creepy house looks like my Grandparents old house. And it was very damn creepy too.
    It looks even creepier in the nighttime pictures. Even when you can't see the cemetery.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravelord View Post
    The only thing that I can think of is the "smaller groups" Jesus mentions Negan has subjugated alongside Hilltop and Alexandria. However, these groups never actually show up and most likely just got assimilated into the larger ones post-timeskip. The junkyard group sounds like one of these groups, but the one Tara meets seems to be completely unrelated to The Saviors.
    Thanks. I didn't think there were any other groups that had prominence in the comic.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    I think the Saviors, Hilltop and the Kingdom do well enough to hit the point home that the world of survivors is larger than Rick imagined. Introducing so many seems frivolous*. Introducing them now and then putting them into the background later is a waste of time and energy. There is only about 42 minutes of storytelling permitted in most episodes. It also burns money to maintain even small shreds of continuity keeping them along for a few seasons. If they fade into the background after some token visits: it sets the writers up for more criticism of doing half-hearted, inconsistent writing. Fans won't forget.

*Unless.......

If the communities are built up enough to set them up for major casualties under Negan and co. during "All Out War." If you want to really establish Negan and the Saviors as a seriously grand army in terms of power and scope then having them exterminate a couple of smaller communities during their first season of serious exposition: then there is a method to the madness. We only received a small taste of this when Morgan and Carol discover the decimated school community. Depicting some serious looting and destruction by Negan's militia "as it happens" could give the series an epic feel and it doesn't require a tremendous amount of community building within the story to accomplish that. Introduce the communities. Give the audience perspective on how they operate and where they stand, and then when all out war comes: boom. Things shrink back to Alexandria, Sanctuary, Hilltop and the Kingdom. Hilltop is going to be taking a big hit as evidenced in the Comicon trailer. I'm sure they could use an influx of refugees when there is strength in numbers.

It will be interesting to see where the series will go with these new, series-original communities. One way or another: I get the impression these new additions won't be around for long.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    Can someone link me to episode1 & 8 spoilers?

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by IshmaelMurray View Post
    Can someone link me to episode1 & 8 spoilers?
    Here you go.

http://spoilthedead.com/forum/showth...lming-Spoilers

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by xingtai View Post
    I think the Saviors, Hilltop and the Kingdom do well enough to hit the point home that the world of survivors is larger than Rick imagined. Introducing so many seems frivolous*. Introducing them now and then putting them into the background later is a waste of time and energy. There is only about 42 minutes of storytelling permitted in most episodes. It also burns money to maintain even small shreds of continuity keeping them along for a few seasons. If they fade into the background after some token visits: it sets the writers up for more criticism of doing half-hearted, inconsistent writing. Fans won't forget.

*Unless.......

If the communities are built up enough to set them up for major casualties under Negan and co. during "All Out War." If you want to really establish Negan and the Saviors as a seriously grand army in terms of power and scope then having them exterminate a couple of smaller communities during their first season of serious exposition: then there is a method to the madness. We only received a small taste of this when Morgan and Carol discover the decimated school community. Depicting some serious looting and destruction by Negan's militia "as it happens" could give the series an epic feel and it doesn't require a tremendous amount of community building within the story to accomplish that. Introduce the communities. Give the audience perspective on how they operate and where they stand, and then when all out war comes: boom. Things shrink back to Alexandria, Sanctuary, Hilltop and the Kingdom. Hilltop is going to be taking a big hit as evidenced in the Comicon trailer. I'm sure they could use an influx of refugees when there is strength in numbers.

It will be interesting to see where the series will go with these new, series-original communities. One way or another: I get the impression these new additions won't be around for long.

That's what I was thinking. I could see these being groups that try to oppose Negan and he shuts down really quick to show he isn't to be messed with. I anticipate the junkyard people will probably be the ones to go down this way. I doubt it would be women and children like the other group is supposedly made up of.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast