Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #41
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia Dixon View Post
    Can't wait to see what Carol and the creepy house is all about. And what her and Daryl do when he is at the house with her.
    They hug hello, have a conversation, and hug goodbye according to the spoiler ninjas. Carol only filmed that one day so this won't be a big part of the episode - one day of filming is usually about 6-8 minutes of screen time. The bulk of this episode seems to focus on this new junkyard group. Though I do want to know what the deal is with this Roger's character - possibly Richard from the comic. That rumor is just so bizarre, but Daryl did film with Rogers/Richard for at least 3 days so I'm curious about that. It looks like the A plot will be whatever Rick is doing with this new junkyard group and whatever is going on with Daryl and Rogers/Richard will be the B plot with a brief appearance by Carol at the creepy house.

2. Back To Top    #42
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1745 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    They hug hello, have a conversation, and hug goodbye according to the spoiler ninjas. Carol only filmed that one day so this won't be a big part of the episode - one day of filming is usually about 6-8 minutes of screen time. The bulk of this episode seems to focus on this new junkyard group. Though I do want to know what the deal is with this Roger's character - possibly Richard from the comic. That rumor is just so bizarre, but Daryl did film with Rogers/Richard for at least 3 days so I'm curious about that. It looks like the A plot will be whatever Rick is doing with this new junkyard group and whatever is going on with Daryl and Rogers/Richard will be the B plot with a brief appearance by Carol at the creepy house.
    The Daryl/Richard thing sounds very interesting.

3. Back To Top    #43
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    585 Post(s)
    @Mia Dixon

The Daryl/Carol interactions may be brief, but I would dare say their screentime may be the biggest part of the episode, no matter how haters might try and minimize it. Carol/Caryl are generally hot topics. If it's anything like the prominently featured 2 minute Caryl hug in No Sanctuary, we will be hearing about this one for years as well.

And @Willow, what did you mean when you said "this rumor is just so bizarre"? Which rumor? Rogers being Richard? Daryl interacting with Rogers?

Because, the hugs aren't a rumor, they're confirmed, right?

4. Back To Top    #44
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1745 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadhead View Post
    @Mia Dixon

The Daryl/Carol interactions maybe be brief, but I would dare say their screentime may be the biggest part of the episode, no matter how haters might try and minimize it. Carol/Caryl are generally hot topics. If it's anything like the prominently featured 2 minute Caryl hug in No Sanctuary, we will be hearing about this one for years as well.

And @Willow, what did you mean when you said "this rumor is just so bizarre"? Which rumor? Rogers being Richard? Daryl interacting with Rogers?

Because, the hugs aren't a rumor, they're confirmed, right?
    Yep the two full body hugs have been confirmed.

5. Back To Top    #45
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    The Daryl/Richard thing sounds very interesting.
    I find it more confusing than anything else. I have no idea why Richard would want to kill Carol and all the speculation I've seen sounds so convoluted and unnecessary. I am curious what they have been filming with Daryl and Richard - since it was 3-4 days - but I'm hoping it's something that makes more sense than Richard wanting to kill Carol to manipulate Ezekiel into going to war.

6. Back To Top    #46
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    @Mia Dixon - I went back to check for you because I know how much you love Carol. The big Carol episodes so far seem to be 7x03 and 7x08 - that's where the questions about the creepy house will be answered I think. What I've heard from the spoiler ninjas is that Carol is still depressed and she still wants to run away to be by herself. She attempts to put on a similar act at the Kingdom that she did at ASZ, but Ezekiel does not fall for it. Ezekiel has a soft spot for Carol and is interested in her. I don't know how she ends up at the creepy house, but it doesn't seem to be a secret since Morgan and Ezekiel both go there to see her and someone tells Daryl that she is there - possibly Morgan or Rogers/Richard. Maybe that was a compromise to prevent her from taking off on her own again? She can be alone there, but not completely isolated since they know where she is and can check on her. Pure speculation on my part.

7. Back To Top    #47
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Level
    Yep the two full body hugs have been confirmed.
    I am really looking forward to that scene. :)
    The last full body hug we got was amazing, and now there are two more plus a conversation. Very nice.
    The hugs we've gotten so far have been hugs from Daryl when he's terribly afraid something has happened to Carol and is overjoyed to see her again. The first hug here will probably be like that. But this second hug is different. I am interested to see that.

8. Back To Top    #48
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1745 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gia Dixon View Post
    I am really looking forward to that scene. :)
    The last full body hug we got was amazing, and now there are two more plus a conversation. Very nice.
    The hugs we've gotten so far have been hugs from Daryl when he's terribly afraid something has happened to Carol and is overjoyed to see her again. The first hug here will probably be like that. But this second hug is different. I am interested to see that.
    I know I can't wait to see what the second hug is about.

9. Back To Top    #49
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Level
    "Full body hugs"

lmao

10. Back To Top    #50
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1745 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    @Mia Dixon - I went back to check for you because I know how much you love Carol. The big Carol episodes so far seem to be 7x03 and 7x08 - that's where the questions about the creepy house will be answered I think. What I've heard from the spoiler ninjas is that Carol is still depressed and she still wants to run away to be by herself. She attempts to put on a similar act at the Kingdom that she did at ASZ, but Ezekiel does not fall for it. Ezekiel has a soft spot for Carol and is interested in her. I don't know how she ends up at the creepy house, but it doesn't seem to be a secret since Morgan and Ezekiel both go there to see her and someone tells Daryl that she is there - possibly Morgan or Rogers/Richard. Maybe that was a compromise to prevent her from taking off on her own again? She can be alone there, but not completely isolated since they know where she is and can check on her. Pure speculation on my part.
    Thanks

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast