Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #141
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by medusa_cascade View Post
    Why all the consistent Carol hate? It's your personal view, I get that.... But to other fans she may be who they identify with the most, who they root for. Everyone has their own favourites and least favourites. Myself included. Doesn't mean I go out of my way to make remarks like the ones you've been posting aimed at one particular character. Yes it's a tv show, yes we all have opinions. I come here to read updates, not comments like this. I personally like the character, as I said there are some characters I find irrelevant - my own personal view. I get that your views are aimed toward Carol, but there's no need to be horrible about a character so publicly and so consistently.
    You have a point, a good one too.

But this is also the internet where anyone can say whatever they want and so it'll happen regardless.

2. Back To Top    #142
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    Why all the consistent Carol hate? It's your personal view, I get that.... But to other fans she may be who they identify with the most, who they root for. Everyone has their own favourites and least favourites. Myself included. Doesn't mean I go out of my way to make remarks like the ones you've been posting aimed at one particular character. Yes it's a tv show, yes we all have opinions. I come here to read updates, not comments like this. I personally like the character, as I said there are some characters I find irrelevant - my own personal view. I get that your views are aimed toward Carol, but there's no need to be horrible about a character so publicly and so consistently.
    It's not only Carol. He's trolling - just focusing on trying to piss off Carol fans this week, I guess.

3. Back To Top    #143
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Level
    Why all the consistent Carol hate?
    Because I don't have a fickle mind. Don't like the bitch either.
    It's your personal view, I get that.... But to other fans she may be who they identify with the most, who they root for.
    Good. I love sharing my view in a place where others may disagree with me. It keeps things interesting.
    Everyone has their own favourites and least favourites. Myself included. Doesn't mean I go out of my way to make remarks like the ones you've been posting aimed at one particular character.
    Everyone has their own preferences and uses of the forum. I don't "go out of my way" to do anything, unless you consider typing out a sentence and clicking post to be much.
    Yes it's a tv show, yes we all have opinions. I come here to read updates, not comments like this.
    I couldn't care less about servicing your interests. If you don't want to read my posts then scroll past them or click my name and ignore.
    I personally like the character, as I said there are some characters I find irrelevant - my own personal view.
    That's nice. I personally wouldn't mind if the character were beaten to death. See how easily your words can be used against you?
    I get that your views are aimed toward Carol, but there's no need to be horrible about a character so publicly and so consistently.
    It's a place of discussion and I discuss. I don't think that my wants are horrible; rather, I find them appropriate to the show. Instead of merely telling me to stop posting as I do, why don't you convince me? Let's expand.

What is the moral difference between this: I want Negan to beat Carol to death.
    and this: I hope Glenn doesn't get Lucilled. I would rather it be Abraham.

There comes a point where euphemisms and wordiness can't mask meaning. Lucille is an example of that point being met.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    It's not only Carol. He's trolling - just focusing on trying to piss off Carol fans this week, I guess.
    About two months ago you asked me to stop quoting and talking about you. You seemed very distressed, so I complied by putting you on my ignore list. Now I open your post just to see that you're talking shit. Really? If you don't have the fucking decency to honor our agreement, however implicit it was, then it won't exist. Enjoy being a target.

4. Back To Top    #144
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Bork View Post
    About two months ago you asked me to stop quoting and talking about you. You seemed very distressed, so I complied by putting you on my ignore list. Now I open your post just to see that you're talking shit. Really? If you don't have the fucking decency to honor our agreement, however implicit it was, then it won't exist. Enjoy being a target.
    Erm.... I'm not quite sure why you're being mean to others - people, like you say, can have their own views.

A) I never said that you should stop posting - not once. Just that I found what I was reading to be a little much.
    B) It's great that you couldn't care less about my interests. Believe me the feeling is mutual.

5. Back To Top    #145
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Level
    Erm.... I'm not quite sure why you're being mean to others - people, like you say, can have their own views.
    I'm not being mean. I respected her request and she disrespected me in return. The tone set by our discussion can't just be rigidly applied to every other situation. It's context-sensitive.
    A) I never said that you should stop posting - not once. Just that I found what I was reading to be a little much.
    You want me to stop posting as I do. I added that phrase for a reason.
    B) It's great that you couldn't care less about my interests. Believe me the feeling is mutual.
    Depends on what you have to say. No matter what, I'm not here to serve.

6. Back To Top    #146
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Level
    I wouldn't mind if they remixed the "we don't die scene" by having Carol get beaten down and actually thrown out of a bell tower. Maybe Simon could do it.

7. Back To Top    #147
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Level
    I wouldn't mind if they remixed the "we don't die scene" by having Carol get beaten down and actually thrown out of a bell tower. Maybe Simon could do it.
    Simon being the tower savior could be interesting and fun. He obviously needs to die for Dwight to have such a large role in the saviors and so I could totally see him going just before the war started.

8. Back To Top    #148
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    I've updated through 7x13 and the first day of filming for 7x14.

9. Back To Top    #149
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    I've updated the breakdown to add spoiler tags and Simon as the name of Steven Ogg's character like I did for the 7A thread.

10. Back To Top    #150
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Level
    Because I don't have a fickle mind. Don't like the bitch either.

Good. I love sharing my view in a place where others may disagree with me. It keeps things interesting.

Everyone has their own preferences and uses of the forum. I don't "go out of my way" to do anything, unless you consider typing out a sentence and clicking post to be much.

I couldn't care less about servicing your interests. If you don't want to read my posts then scroll past them or click my name and ignore.

That's nice. I personally wouldn't mind if the character were beaten to death. See how easily your words can be used against you?

It's a place of discussion and I discuss. I don't think that my wants are horrible; rather, I find them appropriate to the show. Instead of merely telling me to stop posting as I do, why don't you convince me? Let's expand.

What is the moral difference between this: I want Negan to beat Carol to death.
    and this: I hope Glenn doesn't get Lucilled. I would rather it be Abraham.

There comes a point where euphemisms and wordiness can't mask meaning. Lucille is an example of that point being met.
    http://i.imgur.com/Ngv7f1t.png

- - - Updated - - -

who was Negan talking to in this comic clip?

who was begging Negan not to kill him...to kill someone else?

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast