Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 302
  1. Back To Top    #211
    Status
    Offline
    Walker Cotybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    86
    Threads
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Points
    251
    Level
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    Everything I found for the season finale is in the first post of this thread. I separated the episodes with spoiler tags to make it easier to navigate. It's mostly just the filming info at this point - which characters were spotted and what could be seen and/or heard by fans watching filming at the gin property. We don't really have any specific, detailed spoilers at this time. But, based on what we have so far, it looks like there is going to be a major battle at ASZ involving all the different communities in the finale.

    Thanks. I've already read all of that but I thought there was more since I've seen people on Facebook say that there is going to be a 2nd Lucille line up but Jesus stops it somehow though so I thought I had missed something on here.

  2. Back To Top    #212
    Status
    Offline
    Governor meesha1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,787
    Threads
    527
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Points
    7,265
    Level
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotybear View Post
    Thanks. I've already read all of that but I thought there was more since I've seen people on Facebook say that there is going to be a 2nd Lucille line up but Jesus stops it somehow though so I thought I had missed something on here.
    There has been some speculation that the finale will include Rick's failed assassination attempt on Negan. In the comic, he ordered Andrea to shoot Negan from the tower because Negan didn't bring a lot of saviors with him. She missed and they attacked, but it turned out there were more saviors hidden so Negan got the upper hand. He lines them up to choose a second Lucille victim and King Ezekiel arrives with Shiva to save the day. That's when Negan declares war on ASZ.

    The speculation for the show is that Rick will order Michonne to shoot Negan - leading to the second line up and Negan declaring war. Personally, I doubt they would end season 7 with another line up - especially with all the fall out over the season 6 cliffhanger. It seems more likely that the battle in the finale is when Negan attacks ASZ and they end up retreating to Hilltop - though that is also speculation. The only thing we know for certain is that there will be a big battle in the finale.

  3. Back To Top    #213
    Status
    Offline
    Problem Child bobsaget0013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    225
    Threads
    1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Points
    623
    Level
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    There has been some speculation that the finale will include Rick's failed assassination attempt on Negan. In the comic, he ordered Andrea to shoot Negan from the tower because Negan didn't bring a lot of saviors with him. She missed and they attacked, but it turned out there were more saviors hidden so Negan got the upper hand. He lines them up to choose a second Lucille victim and King Ezekiel arrives with Shiva to save the day. That's when Negan declares war on ASZ.

    The speculation for the show is that Rick will order Michonne to shoot Negan - leading to the second line up and Negan declaring war. Personally, I doubt they would end season 7 with another line up - especially with all the fall out over the season 6 cliffhanger. It seems more likely that the battle in the finale is when Negan attacks ASZ and they end up retreating to Hilltop - though that is also speculation. The only thing we know for certain is that there will be a big battle in the finale.

    There's no way the 7 finale will be the Alexandria siege in the middle of the war. That's too far along and other than the finale it doesn't seem like there's not much battle filming going on in 12/13/14/15. I think after the Siege of Alexandria in 120 in the comic, there's like MAX 3 or 4 episodes left in the war. After the group retreats to the Hilltop there's really nothing to do in the final battle. My guess is that the finale battle at hilltop of issue 123 and then issues 124/125/126 will be in the same episode or so (if they even cover those storylines. They may remix the Eugene capture/production of bullets into Season 7 instead of the war). That seems like a good enough finale to the war with me. If they put it at the season 8 MSF I'll be happy. But I have a bad feeling they're going to try to carry this war for 16 episodes, which would flop.

    I like looking at it this way. 7A is sort of Something to Fear/What Comes After, but the difference is that the 7A ending is the Guts scene in "March to War". So it gets switched with the Ezekiel meeting ending in What Comes After. Then 7B is march to war, meeting of all the communities, and them coming together. My guess is 7 finale is the attempt on Negan's life that brings lineup 2.0

  4. Back To Top    #214
    Status
    Offline
    Zombie Hoarder nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    832
    Threads
    22
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Points
    2,790
    Level
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsaget0013 View Post
    There's no way the 7 finale will be the Alexandria siege in the middle of the war. That's too far along and other than the finale it doesn't seem like there's not much battle filming going on in 12/13/14/15. I think after the Siege of Alexandria in 120 in the comic, there's like MAX 3 or 4 episodes left in the war. After the group retreats to the Hilltop there's really nothing to do in the final battle. My guess is that the finale battle at hilltop of issue 123 and then issues 124/125/126 will be in the same episode or so (if they even cover those storylines. They may remix the Eugene capture/production of bullets into Season 7 instead of the war). That seems like a good enough finale to the war with me. If they put it at the season 8 MSF I'll be happy. But I have a bad feeling they're going to try to carry this war for 16 episodes, which would flop.

    I like looking at it this way. 7A is sort of Something to Fear/What Comes After, but the difference is that the 7A ending is the Guts scene in "March to War". So it gets switched with the Ezekiel meeting ending in What Comes After. Then 7B is march to war, meeting of all the communities, and them coming together. My guess is 7 finale is the attempt on Negan's life that brings lineup 2.0
    Right, the finale appears to be the March to War events after Spencer was gutted w/ an expanded firefight. They are shifting some things around, moving up the gutting but saving the Andrea (now Michonne) tower stuff and the attempted assassination of Negan and 2nd lineup for the finale. Although I'm not sure if it will play out the same w/ Jesus and Shiva and all that. The gist should be the same though and the season will probably end on Negan declaring war.

  5. Back To Top    #215
    Status
    Offline
    Love Interest Daniel Boyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Cebu, Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    515
    Threads
    41
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Points
    1,666
    Level
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsaget0013 View Post
    There's no way the 7 finale will be the Alexandria siege in the middle of the war. That's too far along and other than the finale it doesn't seem like there's not much battle filming going on in 12/13/14/15. I think after the Siege of Alexandria in 120 in the comic, there's like MAX 3 or 4 episodes left in the war. After the group retreats to the Hilltop there's really nothing to do in the final battle. My guess is that the finale battle at hilltop of issue 123 and then issues 124/125/126 will be in the same episode or so (if they even cover those storylines. They may remix the Eugene capture/production of bullets into Season 7 instead of the war). That seems like a good enough finale to the war with me. If they put it at the season 8 MSF I'll be happy. But I have a bad feeling they're going to try to carry this war for 16 episodes, which would flop.

    I like looking at it this way. 7A is sort of Something to Fear/What Comes After, but the difference is that the 7A ending is the Guts scene in "March to War". So it gets switched with the Ezekiel meeting ending in What Comes After. Then 7B is march to war, meeting of all the communities, and them coming together. My guess is 7 finale is the attempt on Negan's life that brings lineup 2.0
    I think you will see the Negan story line wrapped up by the season 8 MSF...with Negan jailed (or killed) at that time...

  6. Back To Top    #216
    Status
    Offline
    Problem Child DarthWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Florence, SC
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    187
    Threads
    4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Points
    136
    Level
    9
    It looks like the season 7 finale is the first battle of the war, second Lucille lineup and all. They will want a big season 8 premiere which, if they stick to the comic, is the attack on the sanctuary. If the season 8 MF ends on the final battle at the hilltop, that only leaves one major battle (the Alexandria attack with grenades and Holly) and two outpost attacks one successful and one botched (when Shiva dies). I think that is plenty of time to end AOW in the MF of season 8.

  7. Back To Top    #217
    Status
    Offline
    Governor meesha1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,787
    Threads
    527
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Points
    7,265
    Level
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsaget0013 View Post
    There's no way the 7 finale will be the Alexandria siege in the middle of the war. That's too far along and other than the finale it doesn't seem like there's not much battle filming going on in 12/13/14/15. I think after the Siege of Alexandria in 120 in the comic, there's like MAX 3 or 4 episodes left in the war. After the group retreats to the Hilltop there's really nothing to do in the final battle. My guess is that the finale battle at hilltop of issue 123 and then issues 124/125/126 will be in the same episode or so (if they even cover those storylines. They may remix the Eugene capture/production of bullets into Season 7 instead of the war). That seems like a good enough finale to the war with me. If they put it at the season 8 MSF I'll be happy. But I have a bad feeling they're going to try to carry this war for 16 episodes, which would flop.

    I like looking at it this way. 7A is sort of Something to Fear/What Comes After, but the difference is that the 7A ending is the Guts scene in "March to War". So it gets switched with the Ezekiel meeting ending in What Comes After. Then 7B is march to war, meeting of all the communities, and them coming together. My guess is 7 finale is the attempt on Negan's life that brings lineup 2.0
    Just based on the filming spoilers for season 7 in general and the episodes that have already aired, they have already remixed and combined a lot of those things so, by the finale, they will have covered everything from Something to Fear, What Comes After, and March to War. A few events from AOW 1 and 2 will have already occurred at that point as well - i.e. Eugene's capture, Maggie punching Gregory, etc... If the information we have at this point is accurate, the only things left after the season 7 finale will be the allied groups attacking the sanctuary, the simultaneous attacks on savior outposts, Negan's counterattack at ASZ, and the final battle at Hilltop.

    If that is the case, there are a couple of ways that could play out. We could get something similar to the Terminus arc where the bulk of it was covered in 4B and then wrapped up in the first 3 episodes of 5A. Or they could add in more original material and/or play around with time with the outpost attacks getting separate episodes to stretch out AOW 1 and 2 over 8A so the final battle occurs in the MSF for season 8. We can only hope that they don't attempt to drag out those 4 battles over all 16 episodes of season 8 because that would require a lot of original material and the pacing would be terrible.

    Of course, there are some other events in 4B that appear to be original material to factor in as well. Sasha and Rosita attempting to rescue Eugene, Daryl appears to have some kind of mission going on with him traveling between the Kingdom and Hilltop, and these 2 new groups. They may be remixing how the battles occur so this big battle in the finale could be a combination/remix of events in the same way the MSF is. Too early to be sure.

  8. Back To Top    #218
    Status
    Offline
    Zombie Hoarder Marea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wonderland
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    789
    Threads
    6
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Points
    1,004
    Level
    14
    I wonder who else dies if someone dies in the season 7 finale, for a while I thought Sasha will die at the s7 finale, but now I'm not sure. If the Holly's death doesn't ocurr until s8 then no one else important will die at the finale, maybe a redshirt kingdom guy but that's it, then s8 will probably have either Sasha/Tara/Rosita dying and maybe Morgan.

  9. Back To Top    #219
    Status
    Offline
    Problem Child ArtooFeva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    124
    Threads
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Points
    309
    Level
    6
    Come on guys this is AMC and Scott Gimple, All Out War is definitely going to be a whole season long, no way they wouldn't try to make it as long as possible despite how short it is in the comics. We'll probably see a lot of original content and perhaps remixed comic moments from throughout that haven't been seen yet to spend the time. 3 year time jump is way too much for as soon as the mid season finale of season 8. I mean people thought Negan was going to show up last season at the mid season finale and All Out War would be this season. No way.

    The whole Whisperers thing will start with Season 9. I'm calling it.

  10. Back To Top    #220
    Status
    Offline
    Zombie Hoarder Frumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    959
    Threads
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Points
    1,759
    Level
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Marea View Post
    I wonder who else dies if someone dies in the season 7 finale, for a while I thought Sasha will die at the s7 finale, but now I'm not sure. If the Holly's death doesn't ocurr until s8 then no one else important will die at the finale, maybe a redshirt kingdom guy but that's it, then s8 will probably have either Sasha/Tara/Rosita dying and maybe Morgan.
    this is gimps we are talking about. nobody is dying in the finale.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtooFeva View Post
    Come on guys this is AMC and Scott Gimple, All Out War is definitely going to be a whole season long, no way they wouldn't try to make it as long as possible despite how short it is in the comics. We'll probably see a lot of original content and perhaps remixed comic moments from throughout that haven't been seen yet to spend the time. 3 year time jump is way too much for as soon as the mid season finale of season 8. I mean people thought Negan was going to show up last season at the mid season finale and All Out War would be this season. No way.

    The whole Whisperers thing will start with Season 9. I'm calling it.
    lol show is gonna get canceled after season 8 anyway, they might as well blow it all up

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Related Topics

  1. Spoilers: Breakdown of 7A Based on Filming Spoilers
    By meesha1971 in forum Season Seven
    Replies: 382
    Last Post: December 10th, 2016, 01:58 PM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: October 27th, 2015, 12:04 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 28th, 2014, 04:25 AM
  4. funny* based on spoilers* theories
    By Battie in forum Season Three
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: March 23rd, 2013, 05:06 AM
  5. Theory Based on Filming Spoilers
    By Ahrean in forum Season Three
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: March 14th, 2013, 09:34 PM

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.