1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Level

Issue 159 Predictions

I'm thinking:

Opens with Negan killing Dwight rather than Beta. He crouches over Dwight and covers his mouth so he can't yell out. He then stabs him in the side of the neck and holds him down until he dies. He is about to reclaim Lucille but tells her she'll have to wait just a little bit longer. A walker stumbles towards him and he tosses it on Dwight's body. He gives Beta a warning saying that he'll kill him the next time they meet. Beta sinks back into the chaos of the fight uncertain of what Negan is doing. Laura sees Dwight's dead body and freaks out.

Whisperers begin to retreat sacrificing the rest of the walkers they brought with them. By the time the group is able to finish the walkers, the whisperers are gone. They then notice the body of Dwight being chewed on by a walker. Laura says she saw him on the ground earlier in the fight and blames Negan. Negan raises his hands above his head and says he saw him getting chewed on but that he didn't do it. The group decides to get their dead back to Alexandria before the whisperers show back up again.

Vincent arrives back at Alexandria and informs Rick that the Sanctuary won't be helping them anymore. Rick is furious and wants to speak with them himself. Andrea says she'll go and that Rick is needed at Alexandria should anything happen. Before she can leave Jesus and Michonne arrive with the remains of the attacked group. Rick asks what's going on Jesus tells him about the fight. They pull the blanket off one of the bodies and reveal Dwight, now dead with half of his neck and shoulder area gone from Walker bites. Rick looks suspiciously at Negan. Negan asks what everybody's problem is and says he didn't do it. Rick sighs deeply and asks about Gabriel. Michonne says their scouts found the last remains of him at the water tower. Michonne admits they aren't sure where the Whisperers went but they retreated in the direction of Hilltop. Rick freaks out and wants to send a group to warn Hilltop. Andrea says she'll go. Negan volunteers to go once he hears Carl is there. Rick sends the two with a couple others including Vincent and Laura to warn Hilltop. He then says he hasn't heard back from the Kingdom yet and sends Michonne and Jesus there to speak with them. For the time being, Sanctuary will be left on their own.

Eugene is working hard in the factory trying to make more bullets. He leaves to have a brief conversation with Stephanie, saying his group is under attack and their days may be short. Stephanie says to keep him updated.

Carl and Lydia talk with Maggie at Hilltop. Carl expressed his concern about the whisperers coming and the fact that they aren't guarded. Maggie says the scouts will alert them before anyone comes. Dante bursts into the room and says Maggie needs to see something. The group follows him out to the top of the walls and the whisperers are at the base of the hill. Their herd is slowly moving out of the treeline and has the Hilltop surrounded. Below, a whisperer spy tells Beta that their attack in the valley worked and the Hilltop is mostly defenseless. Beta says to move forward toward the Hilltop and kill everyone there.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    You should just replace Kirkman.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Level
    Would love to hear your predictions for the rest of The Whisperer War, too!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    Very good predictions! I'm in agreement that pretty much all of it will happen, especially the attack on Hilltop as it was pretty obvious that The Whisperers were only running a distraction with the attack on the military using just a fraction of their personal herd. However, I'm still not sold on Negan being the one to kill Dwight because Michonne does not know about Negan getting pardoned by Rick. And, that being said, it seems likely she will rush in to try and kill him at the beginning of the issue and prevent him from killing Beta (unintentionally mind you). However, I still think Dwight will either way and in the case of the scenario I proposed it is likely at Beta's hands. In fact, I suspect Beta might kill him with Lucille to set up the inevitable Beta vs Negan confrontation at the end of the war.

But it doesn't matter because either way Dwight is very likely dying and Hilltop is very likely fucked. I don't see Hilltop surviving the war and fully expect The Whisperer herd to move past it towards Alexandria for the final confrontation.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    They should let Hilltop survive and wipe out the boring, worthless Kingdom. What a lame bullshit community.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by manscaper View Post
    They should let Hilltop survive and wipe out the boring, worthless Kingdom. What a lame bullshit community.
    Since they added 2(?) new 'leaders' to the Kingdom I would say that boring ass place will live to see another war.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by manscaper View Post
    While I wouldn't give no handed fuck if that happened, I think William (the new leader dude) has some potential as a manipulative leader who plays the other communities against each other and slowly begins to deplete them, allowing for The Kingdom to go from the weakest of the communities to the most powerful. But that's probably not what happens and he is instead another one-dimensional Rick cum guzzler who dies a grizzly death and no one cares.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    @Veloicman what an outstanding post. You have out done yourself! Screw Kirkman, I'll just follow you. I do agree with @Gravelord's analysis of how Dwight will meet his end. I like where the storyline is going so far, just still awaiting for a bigger body count!

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by beethedead View Post
    @Veloicman what an outstanding post. You have out done yourself! Screw Kirkman, I'll just follow you. I do agree with @Gravelord's analysis of how Dwight will meet his end. I like where the storyline is going so far, just still awaiting for a bigger body count!

Thanks!

I'm getting more and more excited for the nxt issue to come out! Here's hoping the strek of great issues keeps on going!

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Level
    Nice write up. I'm with everyone else on this one. You should bee writing the stories.

I agree in that it wouldn't surprise me if Negan kills Dwight. I'm not entirely sure though. I almost think he might play the good guy for a bit longer and the readers would be kept guessing. He told Dwight that he would prove himself and that Dwight would hand Lucille back to him. I'm kind of wondering how long he'll keep this up. By the end of the war, he'll betray them. I've almost no doubt on that. I expect him to die aft the end of this war.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast