Thread: Trevschan2?

1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Intheclear View Post
    He hated Beth and then went onto basically shipping Bethyl. Two huge strikes on my part :)!

On top of that I think he's pretty bland , predictions go no where and he doesn't take off hater/lover sunglasses when he judges things. It's more about what people wish to happen then what will actually happen. Just not that into his videos!

Of course to each their own and he has plenty of fans
    The least the guy can do is throw a pretty picture our way.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by chartlesaur View Post
    The least the guy can do is throw a pretty picture our way.
    And then he's reading this now , comments and we both say "OH" .

He seems like an OK guy but he's overrated IMO and what was the stuff about the KKK someone was saying earlier maybe @Deadhead

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Level
    @Intheclear I don't know if he had an account or it was a troll account but they posted a new "trevschan" video screenshot and it had a KKK member on the front. It was strange. The comment was deleted.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by chartlesaur View Post
    @Intheclear I don't know if he had an account or it was a troll account but they posted a new "trevschan" video screenshot and it had a KKK member on the front. It was strange. The comment was deleted.
    "Oh"

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks! Deadhead was just filling me in on it too via PM , hope that wasn't him that would be pretty dissappointing

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm still subscribed to both him and Emergency, and although Emergency Awesome usually is easier to listen to, I still enjoy Trev's videos. There's another guy on YouTube called Kevin ('KevSaysSo'); Most of the time he is pretty much spot-on with his character death predictions, but his videos takes some getting used to because he talks rather fast.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    If you are in to watching these types of videos this guy is much better than trevschan ,he doesn't just ignore evidence and his predictions can be highly accurate
    https://www.youtube.com/user/makeapathpresents/videos

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by perry777 View Post
    If you are in to watching these types of videos this guy is much better than trevschan ,he doesn't just ignore evidence and his predictions can be highly accurate
    https://www.youtube.com/user/makeapathpresents/videos
    Yes, Make a Path Presents is definitely recommendable. I discovered his channel about three weeks ago, and so far his predictions and theories are by far the best ones on YouTube.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Problem Child walkingdead_freak's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Level
    I use to love watching his video predictions and such but he got annoying.
    I do watch other Walking Dead YouTuber's These guys are My favorites Meg Stansfield, The Zeustuber EmmightySofia and Kevsaysso . I also like watching Live Reaction vids Its Hippy Chick and Meg Stansfield are my favorites for those

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Level
    His account got suspended today. I really feel sorry for the guy. He put alot of work and time into his channel.

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    His account got suspended today. I really feel sorry for the guy. He put alot of work and time into his channel.
    He was able to get it back after getting some things cleared up with Youtube/Google I believe.

Anyway just thought I would post in this thread about him instead of the new one, since this one was created first. I've been watching Trev for quite a few years now, and I've always really enjoyed his videos. He's one of the handful who really inspired me to really get going on making my own TV series discussion/review videos (along with some figure reviewers like ShartimusPrime, etc). I know Trev isn't always accurate, but he does enjoy what he talks about even if his highest feelings for the show are in fact in the past (some of mine are too). I watch his reviews (and some others he uploads TWD releated or not) every week, and he's also one of the few besides myself that reviewed every episode of FX's The Strain (he might have missed one I forget) during Season 1 so I will be watching his videos of Season 2 when that comes back.

I'm not here to self promote myself on Youtube either. I'm not nearly one of the great to watch (I only do episode reviews of TWD anyway) for any show, but I just enjoy talking/rambling/ranting about shows and movies I really enjoy because I have a passion for it instead of keeping it in my head all the time. If people like me on there great I have a real audience (which I really don't yet), if not ah well I still like going off about things I like!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.