Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trevschan2?

1. Back To Top    #41
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Level
    I've been subscribed for a little over a year now. I used to look forward to watching his thoughts, but now I pretty much hate his channel and I'm very close to unsubscribing. It's easy to see he cares more now about the money that comes with YouTube rather than being accurate. The mistakes he makes in his videos are ridiculously stupid, almost to the point that I wonder if he's even watching the episode lol.

2. Back To Top    #42
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TAWX14 View Post
    I've been subscribed for a little over a year now. I used to look forward to watching his thoughts, but now I pretty much hate his channel and I'm very close to unsubscribing. It's easy to see he cares more now about the money that comes with YouTube rather than being accurate. The mistakes he makes in his videos are ridiculously stupid, almost to the point that I wonder if he's even watching the episode lol.

I have also had moments where I've wondered if he has in fact watched the episode. I think in order to give a good review he should watch it at least twice.

3. Back To Top    #43
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Level
    I think I remember him saying a few times that he tries to watch each episode a couple times if he can. He isn't very accurate very often, but he has never guaranteed or promised that he would be. I know I'm probably not exact and likely don't always describe things in the right way. Hell I even forget things I wanted to mention in my videos once in awhile, but I'm talking about it as a fan for the fun of it. I'd like to believe that part of him is still like that too.

4. Back To Top    #44
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    I do envy his action figure collection but he's seldom right with his predictions and very long-winded.

5. Back To Top    #45
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    I subscribed to his channel a few years back and still watch his vids. In one vid he was talking about good TWD sites and included Spoilthedead in his list. That's how I found out about this site. As others have said he is indeed long-winded some of the time. He does love TWD, and gets really emotionally charged up about it. He also enjoys clowning around, and the flexing bit is part of this.

I guess he isn't for everybody, but I enjoy his vids. So do 100,000+ other people. Just saying.

6. Back To Top    #46
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Level
    I subscribed to his channel a while ago, and I really like his reviews. However, as some pointed out, he's often wrong about stuff, specially predictions, but that doesn't bother me. To me his channel feels more like a fellow fan speaking his mind aout the show than anything else. I think it's just nice to know there's a Youtuber who talks about The Walking Dead regularly.

7. Back To Top    #47
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I subscribed to his channel during season 3 or 4. I don't like it as much as I used to. He annoys me with his laughing at stupid things and praises the show almost as much as Hardwick. Also his facts are flat out wrong at times. I remember him mentioning a couple times during season 6 that the show was guaranteed to last through at least season 9 because Talking Dead had been signed on for another three years. AMC always seems to order seasons for their shows one at a time. Just comes off as annoying fanboy at times. I do appreciate that he manages to still get a video up every day or almost every day. Last I heard, he does have a day job and he is not a career YouTuber. That definitely takes commitment.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.