Thread: Trevschan2?

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Trevschan2?

I'm unsure whether or not this topic has already been discussed or is currently in existence, I did not find anything when using the search engine so my apologies if I am duplicating or have missed something; moderators, feel free to delete or edit as you see fit.

For those of you who are unaware, there is a particular fella on Youtube donning the alias Trevschan2 that more-than-regularly uploads video ideas, contrasts, discussions and predictions regarding both the Walking Dead television show and comic series.

Am I the only one fascinated by this guy's level-headed perception of our beloved undead universe? I rarely find the time to invest myself in the rants of avid Youtube bloggers, but something about this guy--his delivery, his style and attention to detail--has really been keeping me intrigued during the dead week inbetween Sundays where the webisodes once had my attention. It's not uncommon to find him having made a video regarding just about any conceivable question you have or have once had about the Walking Dead's running television series. When I say he displays a lot of contrast, I mean that his videos are more dedicated to the show, but he always finds the time to reference relevant comic issues or events to the pertaining episode so as to keep both leagues of fans in attendance. It's obvious from his knowledge that he's just a fan like the rest of us, but his channel seems to be more kempt and to the point than most bloggers; as I mentioned prior, it is always updated to the most recent episode with a decently running timed discussion about interesting details that happened or events that have paved the way to allow other events to transpire in their wake, and is constantly challenging Kirkman and his writing team by predicting how the follow up episodes could occur or what seems to be the most likely candidate in a group of ideas.

I don't do this often, but I would easily recommend his channel to any avid fans who find themselves twiddling their thumbs during the business week. He knows enough about the franchise to introduce complex theories and character opinions that you can either agree with or not without wanting to peel your own eyes or ears out from watching or listening to someone who obviously doesn't know what they're rambling about or missed some small detail. He's knowledgeable to the point that you don't feel insulted in the sense that you're reading a Walking Dead article written by a freelance critic who clearly hasn't familiarized himself with the content or the set of rules that apply to it.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    +1

Trevschan makes awesome predictions and is hilarious to watch, hes really interesting and a great youtuber!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Level
    I subscribe to his channel. He does a great job.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    I watch this guy all the time, he's usually spot on with his predictions.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I've been watching his vids since series 2, his predictions have been a bit off lately but the videos are still great
    and oh boy does he have alot of action figures! lol

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    585 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevschan View Post
    Hey guys. Just read the thread. Thanks for the support!
    And make sure to watch my new video!https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...158603cda85693
    Dude, wtf with the KKK?

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Level
    Whats with the self promotion??? And the KKK stuff is completely inappropriate...

His predictions are always wrong even he admits that. Way to much of a Daryl fan boy at this point, he is no longer fun to watch at all. The video on Carol is enough to see what type of guy he is and why woman are turned off from him.
    Last edited by Purplerage; June 21st, 2014 at 09:19 AM.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Level
    Is this trolling? Because I went to his youtube and didn't find anything to fit the date printed here unless I'm really ignorant and just couldn't turn up a proper search.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    586 Post(s)
    Level
    I used to enjoy this guy but then ugh christ, runs with the horses and hounds, one minute he hates this one and beefing on about it next one is following a new trend. Then started copying Emergency I follow Emergency now.

All about how many people will follow me, sometimes I wonder if he actually watches the show. or just reads the spoilers.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Level
    Well that post is gone now..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.