Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    The whole border patrol thing is probably just people who actually worked for the border and still wear the garb with the hope of having authority in the new world. They probably know of some pretty safe and secure spots.... like jails and detainment areas? At least I like the thought of it being that way. Rick still wore his sheriff's uniform for a bit...

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    724 Post(s)
    Level
    The last we saw of the army in season 1 still showed them as a viable force though, didn't it? Don't think we have seen the last of them, whether they are the border patrol or not

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    It's always murder murder murder kill kill kill! haha oh well I guess Travis gets the comic Tyreese action going huh except not as a result of murder suicide. Who is Oscar again?

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Madison wasn't going to let any other survivors in, until she saw Travis...so the doors opened. She'd also made a statement that anyone who raised a hand against another would be banished. Looks like she'll have to eat her own words...or is it, do as I say, and not as I do?

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Didn't Travis go ballistic at the end of S1 on the Army guy who shot Ofelia?

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Chris dies! I'm in for the finale.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    Madison wasn't going to let any other survivors in, until she saw Travis...so the doors opened. She'd also made a statement that anyone who raised a hand against another would be banished. Looks like she'll have to eat her own words...or is it, do as I say, and not as I do?
    I was just going to say the same thing. It may be that they are forced to leave. Or if they're still clinging to their integrity, that she respectfully leaves under the rule she has made.

I also find it laughable that the Border Patrol is still around. We already saw signs of military going AWOL. Maybe I' wrong, but I would think Border Patrol agents would probably abandon their post before the military.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder AllLifeIsPrecious's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    They're running out of ideas. Look how similar both season finales are:

S1 Finale: Travis beats someone (Andy) basically to the point of death, one of the Manawa's (Liza) die, one of the women (Ofelia) is shot in the shoulder, a major location (Los Angeles & Military Base) is overrun, the group has a new plan to pursue (Abigail), a newer character (Strand) joins the main cast, bad guys are dealt with by the infected (The Military)

S2 Finale: Travis beats two people (Brandon and Derek) to death, one of the Manawa's (Chris) die, one of the women (Luciana) is shot in the shoulder, a major location (La Colonia) is overrun, the group has a new plan to pursue (going after Nick), a newer character (Luciana) joins the main cast, the bad guys are dealt with by the infected (The Gang)

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AllLifeIsPrecious View Post
    They're running out of ideas. Look how similar both season finales are:

S1 Finale: Travis beats someone (Andy) basically to the point of death, one of the Manawa's (Liza) die, one of the women (Ofelia) is shot in the shoulder, a major location (Los Angeles & Military Base) is overrun, the group has a new plan to pursue (Abigail), a newer character (Strand) joins the main cast, bad guys are dealt with by the infected (The Military)

S2 Finale: Travis beats two people (Brandon and Derek) to death, one of the Manawa's (Chris) die, one of the women (Luciana) is shot in the shoulder, a major location (La Colonia) is overrun, the group has a new plan to pursue (going after Nick), a newer character (Luciana) joins the main cast, the bad guys are dealt with by the infected (The Gang)
    The same thing could be said about TWD in general lol but yeah this is pretty fucking bad

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    I just think the Border Patrol would be some of the first to die in the ZA.

Also, It's funny that the world has ended and those people are still out there doing their duty. They take their jobs that seriously even though the population is at the very least is 40-50% (source: my ass)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast