Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level

Summary for Episode 2.15: North

WARNING: EPISODE NOT YET AIRED

"NORTH"

Season 2 Episode 15

The final episode of season 2 centers on Nick and his people from La Colonia and the hotel gang.

Travis, dazed and out of his mind with grief. The wedding party hears the ruckus and breaks into the room. Travis is still out of it and attacking them in his haze.

Oscar, the groom, is bleeding and unconscious from a fight with Travis. Travis is hauled from the room by the other men, and he is put in lock up. Andreas, Oscar's brother, is trying to fix his injuries.

Over in La Colonia, Luciana nurses a dying Alejandro. She urges him to give his people hope.

Nick tells Luciana that he is leaving La Colonia. Luciana refuses to go. Nick climbs atop the bus and spies a camp with helicopters.

Back at the hotel, Travis is being kicked out for his violent outburst. Madison and Alicia say they will leave with him. Travis urges the girls to stay at the hotel.

Oscar dies from his injuries. Andreas flips out. He and Hector go to Travis and start beating him.

In La Colonia, Nick visits Alejandro. He fixes his medicine, and then tells him to urge his people to flee. The people need Alejandro to grant them permission to leave La Colonia and stay alive.

The gang is coming for La Colonia. Alejandro takes Nick's advice, and gives a speech.

In the hotel, the guys beating Travis decide they want to kill him. They pull out a gun to shoot him with, when suddenly Alicia to the rescue. She stabs Andreas. She brought a knife to a gun fight, but Strand appears with a firearm in hand. He tells them all to go, but he refuses to go with them. Strand stays behind, while the others from his yacht family drive away.

Nick and the people of La Colonia cover themselves in walker gore. They head north. When the gang makes it to the village and through the walker fence, they are all gone except Alejandro.

He uses his final time on earth to be a hero for his people. He hides and then gets to the bus. He drives it straight through the fence, letting all the walkers in La Colonia to munch on the gang members inside. The people of the village are approaching the border.

Maddie, Travis, and Alicia make it to La Colonia. Inside they find only the dead, gang members included. Then, Alicia gets on the bus.

At the border, things don't go as expected. They are attacked by what appear to be armed soldiers. They are shot at, Luciana is hit. Nick is knocked unconscious by a kick in the head.

Back on the bus, Madison speaks to Alejandro. He tells Nick headed north to the border. She gets out her knife to put Alejandro down before he turns.

The end.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Level
    Wow, what an Amazing Ending !!!... i LOVE IT !!!!... im guessing the Border is where Ofelia gets reunited with her group... and this is when Travis Proves to everyone he's a Bad Motherfucker... killing so many Redshirts this epi, Lmao ...☺...

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    both episodes sound good but i cant take another travis psycho outburst next end season after he plays beta for 6 or more episodes like he did in season 1 and 2. even tho chris dying had to happen. strand staying sucks because he is the best character on the show but these episodes sound dramatically better than what we been seeing lately from this show

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Zombie Hoarder AllLifeIsPrecious's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    Great, now we're losing the next best character. Also, where the hell is Elena? Did the writers just forget about her?

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Level
    So....Ofelia is alone, Nick and co are wandering, Maddie's trio leaves the hotel, Strand stays behind, and still no Daniel. I'm not a fan of the group being further split but the episode sounds ok.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Level
    Wtf is Strand doing?? You've got to be kidding me. If anything bad happens to him I swear.....

Maybe he's the one who finds Nick first. Hopefully. That duo is unstoppable.
    Sounds like a great episode, thanks for sharing! :)

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    "Wrath" is the much better episode when compared to this.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLongeWannabe View Post
    "Wrath" is the much better episode when compared to this.
    I agree.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    I thought for the crap beginning of a season we had with season 2, the last two episodes would deliver some reality, but I guess not, Its so coincidental that they are all going to reunite and it is like WTF for Strand to just be like you guys need to leave but I'm going to stay, its like are they going to kill one group and focus on another or WTF is going on. Everyone is WAY to sprawled out.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Retail_Hack View Post
    I thought for the crap beginning of a season we had with season 2, the last two episodes would deliver some reality, but I guess not, Its so coincidental that they are all going to reunite and it is like WTF for Strand to just be like you guys need to leave but I'm going to stay, its like are they going to kill one group and focus on another or WTF is going on. Everyone is WAY to sprawled out.
    I figured Strand might be staying because he is still injured. Also it gives them a safe haven to return to in season 3.

In terms of how split up everyone is, they're actually very close to each other. Not sure where you're from, but as a native Angeleno and frequenter of Baja, I can tell you everything that's happened in season 2B is geographically justifiable. Tijuana and Rosario are less than 30 minutes from one another in non-apocalyptic, no traffic conditions. Tijuana is also only thirty minutes from the border of Mexico and California.

It'll only take Madison and co. That long to reach Nick and Luciana. The premiere of FTWD Season 3 could feasibly show Madison getting nick and bringing him back to the hotel all in one episode.

The only outlier here is Ofelia. When we last saw her she was headed toward I-8, which, while it does find its terminus (see what I did there) in San Diego, doesn't get close to the border until you head inland. This makes me think Ofelia is further east than the rest of the main group is - maybe in or heading for Tecate, which is a little under an hour from Tijuana.

Either way, I'm sure that the cast reuniting won't be that far-fetched.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast