Forgot your username?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Could We Be Watching the Origins of the Whisperers?

I recently saw an artical where kirkman made a comment about the whisperers...something along the lines of "maybe they were walking around Mexico with blood on their faces" i personally think that would be awesome!

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    Kirkman is an assface, but yeah, that could be cool. I think Luciana would be a good Alpha. She's got the right 'look.' It's also interesting that Rick's group is so reluctant to ever use the blood trick, while Luciana's group fucking loves using it any change they can. I could see that escalating to wearing full skin suits.

Spoiler Spoiler:

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Level
    I do think that FTWD is the origin story of a villain or group of villains, but I just can't see them becoming the Whisperers just yet. Anythings possible, but Mexico to D.C. is a long distance to travel, especially in a ZA.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Diseman81 View Post
    I do think that FTWD is the origin story of a villain or group of villains, but I just can't see them becoming the Whisperers just yet. Anythings possible, but Mexico to D.C. is a long distance to travel, especially in a ZA.
    Well...Abe and them did start out in Texas...:)

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymkr10297 View Post
    Well...Abe and them did start out in Texas...:)
    And we all know how well TPTB presented Abe's ZA origin story. I literally had to tell about 5 or 6 people what happened to Abe and his family after that crap aired, lol. It doesn't seem logical to me to introduce a well know group from the TWD comic to FTWD. They've said there won't be any crossover. Especially where the Whisperers are concerned. If The Gimp and co. want to keep this show going as long as they can to milk the cow dry; They have nothing else after All Out War other than the Whisperers. Very doubtful this will happen imo.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Level
    Jesus. Will this shit end?
    They're not the fucking Whisperers.
    Never were meant to be, never will be.
    Kirkman knows there are a lot of profoundly stupid people watching the Walking Dead programs.
    He enjoys playing them like a dimestore fiddle.

The programs are separate entities taking place in the same fictional universe. People just need to stop with this crossover shit that isn't happening.

Just to nail the fucking coffin shut on this fanboy conspiracy basement-dwelling, mouthbreathing wannabe "creatives" in the fanboy world keep shitting out of their pie-holes, let me put it into language they might be able to understand:

On Fear The Walking Dead you smear your face with blood and magically you're invisible to the undead. This show never, ever gets anywhere near as graphically violent as its flagship series, The Walking Dead. The "guts" trick isn't the "guts" trick here. The show won't got there like they do on the flagship series. In fact, they've watered down the fucking concept and it is very likely that it may works against The Walking Dead down the line if and when they do decide to introduce The Whisperers.

The reduced graphic violence on Fear The Walking Dead: It is deliberate. It kills the rules of the fictional universe Kirkman embellished upon (from George A. Romero) and what the flagship series does. If you think they're going to foolishly, magically transform these FTWD characters into The Whisperers then you're fucking smoking some seriously strong ganja. You're pulling shit out of thin air.

Why, why, WHY must people keep vomiting these stupid conspiracy theories? Have years of shit television warped your minds that everything has to be connected? That everything under one brand has to have synergy? Are you too young or ignorant to remember that not every spin-off series has to have a direct crossover with the flagship series that spawned it? Throw that Marvel Universe bullshit out the fucking window. It's not happening here. Kirkman trolled you.

They are not The Whisperers. Deal with it.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by xingtai View Post
    fanboy conspiracy basement-dwelling, mouthbreathing wannabe "creatives" in the fanboy world keep shitting out of their pie-holes
    Meow

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Level
    Here's an article on it. Apparently a fan asked Kirkman if Nick was going to be a Whisperer and RK said "no comment".
    http://www.inquisitr.com/3568894/fea...s-a-whisperer/

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    605 Post(s)
    Level
    Jaysus Christ.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    well despite what some people say, I think they are building up to the whisperers and since we are speculating here I think they are going to change it up and make nick alpha, nick was shown early on to mask himself to hide among walkers and it seems like nick doing this has been a huge point for them in the show (I think the new seasons cover is nick in his ''disguise'') it just seems like they are trying hard to point nick out to be a important character within the walking dead universe and if this is in fact leading up to the whisperers then I think nick will be alpha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast