Here's hoping! Can't think of anything else to say,

2. Back To Top    #302
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1288 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by casualviewer View Post
    So, finally the season 10 finale. The 147th episode of the walking dead and just 30 more to go. The deaths I thought were going to happen in this episode are not. However, I believe before Beth meets up with what remains of the group, 16 specific people will have had to die. To this point, only 7 of the specific 16 deaths have occurred. 2 more will likely go in this episode. That will bring the total to 9 deaths toward the count of 16. I believe those final 7 deaths all occur in the final TWD episode (177).

Beth will not be back in this episode, per se, but will appear in the conclusion of the Red Machete series which I believe will run after the finale. We will finally see the face of the person who picked up the Red Machete, from the Red Machete mini-series that ran during season 8. This mini-series is the vehicle TPTB have been planning for Beth’s return all along. It is Beth that will be shown grabbing the handle of the machete. I also predict she will have W scar on her forehead and a hat on head.

It is all about the numbers and 147 is the Beth return number.
    Hi.

3. Back To Top    #303
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Level
    Hello @Beatrice and @shrike - Still out here, but just never come in much. Nevertheless, I still think the return is going to happen, especially with the ending of the main series and extension into another spin off. I actually broke down and watched Fear and World Beyond this fall. I decided to watch as I think there is a much bigger picture to all that is going on. Hopefully, I am correct, so that I can again share my incredible insights with the dwindling fandom. (haha)

UPDATE for Episode 148 (Home Sweet Home) The identical prediction for the Beth return:

Beth will not be back in this episode, per se, but will appear in the conclusion of the Red Machete series that will run after the finale. We will finally see the face of the person who picked up the Red Machete, from the Red Machete mini-series that ran during season 8. This mini-series is the vehicle TPTB have been planning for Beth’s return all along. It is Beth that will be shown grabbing the handle of the machete. I also predict she will have W scar on her forehead and hat on head.

“Beth Greene Is Alive” and "Beth's A Wolf"

4. Back To Top    #304
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    727 Post(s)
    Level
    Norman Reedus appeared on Emily Kinney's podcast over a month ago. No hints of a return to walking dead, but if its true, there would not be.

Hopefully Maggie will at some point offer a clue regarding what happened to Beth.

This made me remember that Claimer Joe was in that series. When I was trying to write my fanfic I really wanted to work the claimers in. Never did though

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000505074173

5. Back To Top    #305
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Level
    One last time on the above prediction (3rd time the charm). The Red Machete conclusion, after episode 1018 (Find Me). Just as a reminder, the last chapter of the Red Machete was "We Find Ourselves".

6. Back To Top    #306
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Level
    I haven't been able to get through the last three upsides. That Daryl romance episode just came across as contrived and forced. I'm sure it will play out in season 11 but I have no investment. They thrust that on us in one episode. Bethyl was something that snuck up on us and it worked. Even the relationship with Connie was developed over two seasons. Iwould love a Beth return but know that's not happening. .

7. Back To Top    #307
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Level
    I still believe it is going down as I have already described. I am on here now, because I think it will happen after tonight's episode. Beth as the individual picking up the Red Machete.

8. Back To Top    #308
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    727 Post(s)
    Level
    Well this is a season finale happening on Easter Sunday. I can't remember the last time that happened since season 3

9. Back To Top    #309
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    727 Post(s)
    Level
    Don't put any stock in IMDB but Emily Kinney is listed in the cast for 11.10 https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1277289...=tt_cl_sm#cast

10. Back To Top    #310
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Level
    Interesting @shrike

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031