Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
  1. Back To Top    #271
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    It would be mind-blowing if Rick and Maggie were on the pikes, and could make sense time-wise, but that would effect the movies in that viewers would know what woud happen in the end.

What do you think the circumstances of Beth's return will be?

As Tara died in last episode she certainly cannot die again, but her death has started the chain reaction that will now conclude in season 10. Again, I maintain that all 12 of the people that entered Terminus in season 4 and 5, excluding Daryl, will be dead before Beth meets up with the group. I think the circumstances of their deaths, as previously described, will be the same, except that Siddiq will replace Tara in the van. However, I do think we will find out that Beth Greene is still alive in this episode.

Just to add, but we are also going to see the conclusion of the Red Machete and who actually picks it out of the ground. Of course, it is going to be Beth.

2. Back To Top    #272
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    704 Post(s)
    Level
    Well after hearing that voice on the CB I have to say I don't think it was Beth. I was hoping it might be, or at least a possibility.

That's not to say I don't think she'll still out there. Status still unknown.

3. Back To Top    #273
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Level
    Stopping in to say hi. I miss my fellow Bethyl friends. I've given up hope of a reunion.

4. Back To Top    #274
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1245 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by sigk1 View Post
    Stopping in to say hi. I miss my fellow Bethyl friends. I've given up hope of a reunion.
    Hi there. Good to see you. I miss us, too.

5. Back To Top    #275
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    704 Post(s)
    Level
    I think the only chance we have of seeing Beth again is if those movies have the Grady hospital in them. It's remotely possible Rick might have been taken there for medical care. Even then, we may only find out what happened in that missing time, or we might not even get that.

6. Back To Top    #276
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Level
    @Beatrice and @shrike - Well another season is upon us and as usual, for me, hope springs eternal. I know this is the season my team makes it to the Super Bowl and that Beth returns. When it comes to Beth’s return I feel like the last of the Mohicans, but I will be vindicated. As I have indicated before, it is all about the math. Trying to figure out what that math means has been a challenge to say the least. However, I don’t doubt for a second that Gimple has used that math and has always had the same point of return planned. There has been no deviation from his plan. So getting right to it, I believe Beth’s return is in the season 10 premiere, or the 132nd episode of the walking dead. Beth will not show up directly in the show, but will be revealed in the continuation of the Red Machete series that I believe will be shown after the conclusion of the episode.

The Red Machete series started with the 801 premiere. The same premiere I was convinced Beth would appear in. Well I now believe that the Red Machete has always been setup as the Beth return vehicle. I laid out last season how I thought Gimple had used a morse code which cionverted letters into numbers and then implied a math key indicating when Beth would return (among other things). Well the Red Machete spells out the number 82 in Gimple morse code (A=1…Z=26). The red machete was introduced to TF in episode 416 titled (A). Rick, in a close up, took the Red Machete off of claimer Joe and preceded to gut the guy holding Carl. I mentioned previously that I thought the title of that particular episode meant that Gimple was starting a new timeline and that the (A) indicated this was the first episode of that timeline. Well if that is the case then we have the first 50 episodes of the series that concluded at episode 415 and now add 82 more episodes, bringing us to 132. Again, the season premiere is the 132nd episode and the one Beth will be revealed in.

I believe it is Beth who’s legs we see picking up that Red Machete. We have yet to see the face, but I think we will finally see her in the Red Machete series after the season 10 premiere.

I have always thought that somewhere Gimple had put specific clues in and around Beth to tell us of her return. One question I had thought about was why Beth had a cast? It occurred to me that it had to have meaning. So, I did the math on it. The name Beth Greene spells out the number 89. The letters from the word “cast” spell out the number 43. 89+43=132.

In Beth’s last scene, before being shot, Beth Hugs Noah. Noah=38, Beth= 35. Noah+Beth = 73. This happened in episode 508, the 59th episode of the walking dead. 73+59= 132. In that same hug, we see Beth has a bracelet with a cross. Cross converts to the number 74 and as this was also episode 508 (50+08) = 58, we again have 132 (74+58). If we also add Beth (35) + Cross (74) and the episode title Coda (23) we again = 132. Lastly from that scene, Beth famously uses scissors to attack Dawn. Noah is wearing a shirt that has one one written on it. Scissors = 121 and one, one is of course 11. So, 121+11 again equals 132. It is important to note that episode 607 was the 74th episode of the walking dead. This is of course the Glenn “resurrection” episode. I will bet no one has noticed how many times the number 74 has been used, or has appeared in the series, but I can assure you, it has been many. By the way, besides the word “Cross” the name Jesus also adds up to the number 74 in Gimple morse code. The Glenn fake death and resurrection was never about Glenn. It was and is about Beth.

Beth’s last appearance in the show was in the Tyreese’s hallucination. Tyreese’s name equals the number 97. Again, Beth’s first name converts to 35. 97+35= 132. The first initial of the 5 people in the car taking Noah back home to Shirewilt are (N) Noah, (R) Rick, (M) Michonne, (G) Glenn and (T) Tyreese. 14(N)+18(R)+13(M)+7(G)+20(T) = 72. 509 is the 60th episode of TWD. 72+60= 132. There was a reason why Gimple had Tara spell out GREATM in 507 and why at the Sanctuary, numbers were used to identify people instead of names.

Beth is taken away in the 48th episode (413). The mirror opposite of 48 is 84. We know Beth is placed in car with a white cross in the window. Daryl then chases after that car. The cross rotated 45 degrees becomes the letter “X”. The name Daryl in Gimple code is 60. The letter X is 24. 60+24=84. Again, episode (413) is the 48th episode. 84+48 is 132. The 84th episode of TWD is also the Glenn and Abraham death episode (701). Do you recall how episode 701 concluded? It ended in a summer picnic scene that Beth and only Beth, had described to Daryl in episode 412. Speaking of Daryl, he so often is seen in his biker vest with wings. Symbolically, the wings stand for several things to both bikers and non-bikers. But mathematically, in Gimple code, wings add to the number 72. So, Daryl (60) + Wings (72)= 132 again.

In the Red Machete series, Mandy sees her reflection in the mirror and then goes outside and sticks the Red Machete into the ground by her father and sister’s graves. The name Mandy spells out 57 and the mirror opposite of 57 is 75. 57+75=132. Also, Mandy’s father was named David. David = 40, if Beth (35) is the one picking up the red machete with the name Mandy engraved on it, we have 40+35+57= 132.

The name Hershel adds up to 75. Hershel dies in 408 and then we have heavy flashbacks of him in episode 416. 416 is (41+16), or 57 (again 75+57=132). Besides Hershel and Rick, Beth is the most prominent character in those flashbacks. The final flashback is the scene of Hershel, Rick, Carl, Beth and Judith. This is also the scene where Rick places the sheriff’s hat on Beth and mentions there is a new sheriff in town.

In the opening credits for seasons 5-8 the last scene showed the walker in the field that Shane spotted in episode 210, 18 Miles Out. 18 Miles Out was the Beth suicide “attempt” episode. It is clear from how the show moved forward that this was a turning point for Beth (and another timeline start for Gimple). The suicide attempt was brought up by Daryl in episode 412 and again by Dawn in episode 504. Referencing this Beth moment was clearly important to Gimple. My point is this, 18 Miles Out is 18+58 (Miles)+ 56 (Out)= 132 in the Gimple math code.

18 Miles Out (episode 210) was also the 16th episode of the series. Employing the math again, 21+10 (episode 210) + 16 (16th episode of series) + 35 (Beth) = 82. The number 82, again, is what the Red Machete converts to in Gimple math and it is also the number on Abrahams Fire Truck (Engine 82), last seen when Daryl carries Beth out of Grady.

The season 10 premiere is titled Lines We Cross. In Gimple code this converts to 59+28+74=161. 161 is also 16+61, or 77. The date of the premiere is 10/6/2019, or 10+6+20+19=55. So we have 77+55, or 132. The 77th episode of the walking dead was episode 610 and the introduction of Jesus to the show. The 55th episode of the series was 504 (Slabtown) which of course opens with Beth awakening at Grady. Just another funny coincidence I am sure, but Slabtown = 106, and the (Music Box) which symbolized to TD the Beth awakening at the end of episode 510, also adds up to the number 106. And now on 10/6 of 2019 we have the season 10 premiere. Are we now at the Coda moment TD has been waiting for?

I think Gimple has always been hiding his messages in plain sight (the signs are all there, you just have to know how to read them). None of what I referenced above can possibly be just coincidence. The season 10 premiere has to be the episode Gimple has been targeting for Beth’s return all along.

I will elaborate further on why I think mirrors and Noah having twin brothers were important, should we actually see Beth this Sunday.

7. Back To Top    #277
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1245 Post(s)
    Level
    @casualviewer, it's so nice to see you back, even if it's for your annual post.

You know what I think. Love ya anyway!

Don't be a stranger!

8. Back To Top    #278
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    704 Post(s)
    Level
    Really depends on Emily Kinney reprising her role as Beth. According to IMDB she is working on a TV series called Messiah right now. Oddly enough she starred in a movie last year about a failed suicide attempt https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6468842...=nm_flmg_act_2

When in the timeline did Red Machete occur? The show must be way ahead of it chronologically. If were going to get more Red Machete episodes, its the first I've heard.

9. Back To Top    #279
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    704 Post(s)
    Level
    So we actually have something that might be real news. Or could just be nothing. This comes via the TWD Music Box Mystery site.

First: Emily Kinney's instagram promises some news on November 3 https://www.instagram.com/p/B3SHYw0HYKL/ It's entirely possible its related to her music though

Second: on the IMDB site there is someone cast as a police officer in episode 5 (which airs on November 3). Also, its the only episode in the first half where none of the main cast are listed. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9729158...=tt_cl_sm#cast

Could be something, could be nothing.

10. Back To Top    #280
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    704 Post(s)
    Level
    This isn't news but coincidence: 10 Characters On The Walking Dead Who Should Still Be Alive https://screenrant.com/walking-dead-...serve-survive/

Guess who is #1 on the list

I don't believe they have any inside knowledge but still interesting IMO

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728