Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
  1. Back To Top    #311
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    727 Post(s)
    Level
    This is interesting. Not sure why she'd be on if its true.

SEASON PREMIERE: Angela Kang, Emily Kinney, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Paola Lázaro discuss the Season 11 episode of "The Walking Dead," "Acheron: Part I"; hosted by Chris Hardwick.
    https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/tv-thi...realestate?amp

2. Back To Top    #312
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Level
    Well it sure has been a long time. I am on becuase I feel the time is here. I know I have certainly had my share of predictions that have not arrived, but I still have never felt the day was not coming. Again, let me just say that I think the Beth return is going to happen. I have felt for a long time now that the vehicle of that return was and is the Red Machete Series. To date, we have never seen the conclusion of that series. Who is that person picking up the machete at the end of chapter 6? I certainly believe it is Beth. Beth was never going to return in some standard format. The Red Machete series was set up from the start as the vehicle of her return. I would also say, as I have predicted before, that Beth will have a hat on and W on her forehead. I could certainly go into greater detail on why this maybe the case, but let's just say that it all ties into the Morse Code posted in the living room of the house our protagonists first stayed in upon their arrival at Alexandria. Let's see if after 1108, we finally see the face of the person that picks up the Red Machete?!

3. Back To Top    #313
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    727 Post(s)
    Level
    Its still on IMDB that Beth will be in 11.10. I'm not sure about this, but apparently that's the same episode that introduces Pamela Milton, the leader of the commonwealth. If thats true, then it might be interesting if Beth is working for Pamela, the same way Maggie was working for Deanna way back when they arrived at Alexandria.

But then, IMDB has been wrong a lot. Still have to wait till next year to find out.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132