Forgot your username?

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
  1. Back To Top    #261
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Level
    Just wanted to add: the hallucination of Rick in the hospital was similar to Beth waking up in Grady. In the pilot episode, the hospital wasn't in Atlanta

2. Back To Top    #262
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Level
    @Beatrice so my comment about the Butcher and the Cattle had nothing and everything to do with Beth’s return. I think Gimple has and continues to play a very long game and it still is all his story and not Kang's. I believe everything was spelled out on Morgan’s wall in episode 312 and that is all a puzzle based on math.

One thing I know for sure is he is using multiple timelines. For example, Sophia is lost in the season 2 premiere. The last we see of her is in a stream underneath the roots of a tree. In episode 814, the 113th episode of TWD, Henry (Sophia’s real life brother) is found under the very same tree by Carol that Rick left Sophia under 107 episodes earlier. Why does this mean anything, because it just so happens we find out Carl is going to die in the 107th episode of TWD (808).

In episode 203 (9th episode of TWD), we learn that Carl will survive his gunshot wound. Rick then gives Carl his Sheriff’s hat in the next episode. Episode 204 then begins a new timeline. In episode 905 (120th episode of TWD), Rick is helicoptered away. Sister Judith then shows up donning that same sheriff’s hat 111 episodes later (120-9=111). The 111th episode was 812 which was titled The Key.

I mention both the above examples only to say that Gimple is using different starting points and timelines. I think other important timeline starting points include the episodes post Beth’s suicide attempt in the 16th episode; and post Sophia coming out of the barn, 13th episode. I suspect additional timelines start with the group finding the prison in the season 3 premiere; and the episode after Judith’s birth (23rd). All of these starting points are mentioned by Beth, or Daryl, in episodes 410 and 412. In 410 Beth specifically mentions them finding a prison and a place where Lori can have her baby. Again, in 412, Beth talks about Daryl’s reaction when that little girl comes out of the barn and of course, Daryl mentions Beth’s suicide attempt to get attention.

What do all the timelines mean? Well nothing I can prove at this point until something actually happens. Adding to the complexity is Gimple’s use of the morse code. He is using letters and names so that he can turn them into numbers. I know this because the people in the sanctuary were identified by numbers instead of names. Gimple had the Morse code on the wall in Alexandria and he put it there for a reason and I believe that reason was to convert letters to numbers. Using this code, names such as Bob would instead be the number 19. GREATM was not just the initials of Abraham and the rest of the fire brigade, but it was and is also a number. That number is 64. The code is not difficult, as A=1,B=2……..Y=25,Z=26. So, episode 416 titled A is the start of another timeline. Just for shits and giggles, but the word helicopter, in Gimple Morse code, equals 111. Yes the same 111 I just referenced above in Rick’s disappearance and an older Judith’s appearance. I absolutely feel that Gimple is using additional timelines and start points as to clues of what comes next.

I also believe the “T” deaths are being used to start a whole more complicated series of timelines. Those deaths actually start with Tyreese, Tina, Tamiel and Tobin. We are now left with Tammy Rose and Tara, both of which will start the final turn of events. Does anyone remember the song Sam Anderson was playing in 608, Tip Toe Through The Tulips! Made famous by Tiny Tim. There is a purpose for it.

I will only mention that I believe Gimple has woven the dates of three historical events into the narrative. All three to be played out still, The St. Valentine’s day Massacre, The great Chicago fire and the Kennedy assassination. Plenty of time elaborate further before it all plays out.

I think Gimple told us exactly who would die in 403 when Daryl turned on the car radio and we first heard the name Terminus. I believe everyone who entered the grounds of Terminus, excluding Daryl, will die before Beth arrives. Terminus is a code for who is left to die. The ‘US’ of Terminus is represented by Rick and Maggie. The ‘TERMIN” is:

T= Tara, E=Eugene, R=Rosita, MI=Michonne and N=Nancy from MontCLEAR AKA (Carol). The Nancy reference was the name Carol used when she killed 4 saviors on the road in episode 615 (82nd episode of TWD). Speaking of 82, that was also the engine number on the fire truck used by GREATM. Again, I believe there is an intention and meaning behind those numbers.

Five people who entered the Terminus grounds are now dead (Bob, Abraham, Glenn, Sasha and Carl). 7 more will die before Beth is back. Rick and Maggie will have their heads on a Pike and Carol will “Clear” Tara, Eugene, Rosita and Michonne out.

The numeric puzzle that Gimple has wrapped are clues to what and when things will happen. He has made none of it easy to unwrap. I also believe he has not deviated at all from a plan he put into action starting in season 3. The fact that we have branded people now speaks directly to the Terminus confrontation between Mary and Carol. Mary told Carol that they had gotten the message, you are either the Butcher, or you’re the Cattle. This is now all coming full circle and season 9 will bring it to a conclusion.

So to answer your question Bea, who is the Butcher? Carol.

3. Back To Top    #263
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Level
    Daryl has that X brand on him too, though. Did Carol have anything to do with these marks?

So you're saying Carol is going to kill Tara, Eugene, Rosita and Michonne?

I wonder if Carol's incineration of those saviours will come up again. I don't think anyone else knows of it.

Going way back to Coda, I've always thought there was time for Carol and Beth to have a conversation. But we never saw it. And it was odd that Carol didn't say anything at all in that final scene.

I don't know if anyone has actually totalled it up, but Carol is definitely in the running for the highest human kill count of everyone. She's just added 8 to her score.

4. Back To Top    #264
    Status
    A Bargain at Twice the Price! Beatrice's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    1225 Post(s)
    Level
    @casualviewer - you've outdone yourself. Thank you. My head is still spinning.

5. Back To Top    #265
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Level
    @shrike I have thought from the beginning, clearly, that Beth would return. I say this because there is far more meaning in the things this show does than anyone would ever give credit for. The question you asked was, so Carol is going to kill Tara, Eugene, Rosita and Michonne. The answer I have is yes. Have you ever noticed how closely Carol has been associated with fire? Let’s start off with her burning of Karen and David in 402. Then there is her and Daryl’s episode, consumed, in season 5. This is followed by her sudden desire to become a chain smoker in season 6. Then of course we have her burn the 4 saviors alive after her and Maggie are captured in 613. This is immediately followed by her killing of the 4 saviors on the road in 615. Then let us fast forward to her burning up of the group of saviors this season in episode 906.

There have been 2 times the show has referenced accidents. In 401, Beth had the sign in her prison cell that reading 30 days without an accident. Then again, in 716, there was a sign at the end of the episode that read 101 days without and accident. 101+30=131. Now let’s go back to the Gimple Morse code I mentioned previously where A=1….Z=26. Carol killed Karen (49) and David (40) in episode 402. Another interesting Gimple Math trick I think he is employing is how he treats 3 digit numbers. So 402 is actually 40+02, or 42. Anyway, the above math is then 49+40+42=131. In episode 411, Michonne enters a bedroom when she and Carl are scavenging for supplies in a house. In the room, there are 2 dead girls on one bed and a dead man and woman on another bed. The man has a shirt with a 30 on it. The woman has a comic book with the title Super Dinosaur. The word Dinosaur = 101 and the word Super =79. 30+101= 131. The TERMIN of TERMINUS= 79. Also, recall that besides the 4 dead people on the beds (3 women and 1 man) there is a dead woman in a chair who has clearly committed suicide. So 5 dead people in the room, foreshadowing the eventual deaths of Tara, Eugene, Rosita, Michonne and Nancy from MontCLEAR. The (79) from TERMIN and the (79) from Super. I predict these 5, along with Rick and Maggie, will all come up dead in episode 131 of the walking dead. 131st episode of the walking dead is the season 9 finale (916).

This killing and burning of people by Carol has been specifically done to provide clues to her ultimate story arc. Let me begin to predict how Carol will “kill” Tara, Eugene, Rosita and Michonne. It starts at Terminus. Carol fired 3 shots with a high powered scoped rifle to help cause the gas explosion. Recall to that she entered Terminus with the walkers amongst the smoke and fire. Then let’s look at episode 608 when Carol and Morgan are running after the collapse of the bell tower. Carol falls and we see a close up of 3 bullets that she drops. Why the close up and why exactly 3, same as the number of shots fired from her rifle at terminus?

So the Carol killing of Tara, Eugene, Rosita and Michonne will be an accident. I believe it will happen as the 4 are driving in the white eagle van first seen in episode 514. Carol is going to be using a rifle and will fire 3 shots while assuming the vehicle occupants are unfriendlies. The van will most likely go off of a bridge and be engulfed in flames. This assumption is based on the events of episode 505 and 506 with both the church bus (505) and the white van (506) respectively. Because Carol accidentally causes their deaths, she will then attempt suicide.

In episode 401, Rick met a woman named Clara, who just so happened to have a husband named Eddie (Carol and Ed anyone). After attacking Rick, and then stabbing herself in the stomach, she answered the 3 Rick questions. Do you also remember Bob’s answer to the same 3 questions (How many walkers have you killed? How many people have you killed? Why?) Daryl asked him in episode 413? Bob told Glenn and Daryl, at the beginning of the episode, the reason he had only killed one person was because she asked him to. Do you also know that the spot where Daryl and Glenn found Bob in 413 was the exact same spot where Rick passed a walker, with no legs, being eaten by dogs at the start of 405? This was right after Rick had banished Carol at the end of 404. How do I know it was the exact same spot? The fire hydrant on the side of the road. A fire hydrant that had absolutely no business being there in the middle of the woods.

We first heard the name Terminus in episode 403. This was when 4 people were riding in Zach’s car. Earlier in this same episode, Daryl made a promise to Tyreese that he would put a bolt into whoever killed Karen and David. Again, why do you think Bob told Daryl, in 413, that he killed a woman because she asked him to? This was not done just because. It was specifically told to Daryl. Daryl was always going to be the one to end Carol's life, per her request. Daryl will fulfill the promise he made to Tyreese way back in 403. This is of course after Carol has accidentally killed the other 4.

Terminus=119 in Gimple Morse code. The first initial of the 12 people that entered Rail Car A in 416 ends up equaling 123. @Beatrice - remember the GREATM initials. Again, there was a reason Gimple specifically pointed this out. In his code, Letters=Numbers. If Daryl is the last man standing, as Beth said, then subtracting the (D) of Daryl from the rail car equation we end up with 123-4=119. The 11 people in Rail car A = 119 and Terminus is 119. 5 of the 11 are now dead and all 11 will be dead at the conclusion of season 9.

At the end of 501, Rick crosses out much of the Terminus sign and writes NO above the word SANCTUARY (the title of the Episode). Sanctuary = 122. The 11 who I predict will die from railcar A = 119. Carol entered Terminus, but never went to railcar A. Add the C from Carol to the 119 and you are now 122. So NO SANCTUARY is really telling us that those 12 people who entered Terminus will all die. Again, as Beth predicts, Daryl is the last man standing. We know this because Gimple has told us, with numbers, who lives and who dies. Beth’s return will occur once all 12 are dead.

I have said the dates and circumstances surrounding 3 historic events are woven into the TWD story. I first posted back in Season 6 how Gimple was using the St. Valentine’s day massacre. I won’t go through that again, but I will emphasize in that massacre 7 people died. 5 were members of the Northside Gang and 2 others were friendly to the gang but not members. So, Tara, Eugene, Rosita, Michonne and Carol represent the 5 and Rick and Maggie the 2 others. All will be seen dead in 916.

I also mentioned the great Chicago fire. I already addressed the fire around Carol and how the Tara, Eugene, Rosita and Michonne die. Why do I think the Chicago fire? First, there were only a few structures that withstood that fire. The most iconic is the water tower. Now go back on multiple episodes and see how many times there is a water tower being used or in the background. Also, one other of the very few structures that survived the fire was St. Ignatius College. This is of course the name of the hospital where Gavin Trevitt, last seen at Grady Memorial, worked. Ignatius was also a catch phrase Abraham used on more than one occasion. Finally, we had of all things, Rick’s memory of he and Carl with a fucking Cow in 816. They may as well have called it Mrs O’Leary’s cow. Obviously, I am assuming that Carol is playing the role of Mrs. O’Leary.

Now the JFK assassination. I mentioned the number of shots taken by Carol, with a scoped rifle, at terminus (3). I also mentioned the close up in 608 of the 3 bullets Carol dropped when running with Morgan. Now @Beatrice how many shots did Oswald, with a scoped rifle, take at the Kennedy motorcade? One more point, remember episode 916 is the 131st episode of the walking dead series. The name John F. Kennedy, in Gimple code, just so happens to equal 131.

When Beth woke up in 504 the clock read exactly 5:17. Again, using Gimple Math, 517 is then 51+17=68. There was also a paper clock that read GET WELL SOON, with the word SOON underlined. Soon = 63. The 68 from the wall clock added to the 63 from the paper clock equals 131.

Finally, the 7 people who entered Terminus that I think are going to die equal a number. Their names are numbers. Tara (40), Eugene (57), Rosita (82), Michonne (81), Carol (49), Rick (41) and Maggie (42). The sum of those numbers = 392. Again, using the Gimple code for the 3 digit figure we have 39+92 which equals 131. This would all appear to be for more than a crazy coincidence.

Next post will explain the importance of mirrors, twins and time (clocks).

6. Back To Top    #266
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Level
    The problem with that is that there don't seem to be any motor vehicles left, other than Daryl's motorcycle. However, its possible that there will be fire at the Kingdom and/or Hilltop in 9B.

Also, its hard to see that happening as well as the heads on pikes. Too many people dying in a short time. There would be hardly any cast members left, But it'd be a hell of a thing if it did happen!

As for Clara, remember she had a very heavy Irish accent. And Beth is of Irish background.

7. Back To Top    #267
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Level
    Also another couple of straws to clutch at: twitter posts from 2 of the Grady cops (courtesy of TWD Music Box Mystery)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsLbfPaH2RG/

https://twitter.com/JarodNotJared/st...82624068415488

The guy who played Dr Edwards has made a few cryptic posts in the past too IIRC. All hinting we may at least see Grady hospital again.

I'm starting to wonder though: does Emily Kinney even want to return to the show to play Beth? That's by far my biggest doubt

8. Back To Top    #268
    Status
    A Bargain at Twice the Price! Beatrice's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    1225 Post(s)
    Level
    Ah, @casualviewer. As always I am in awe of the way your mind works, but I think I'm learning from you that I must have ADHD as I'm no longer able to read it in one sitting.

The answer is three.

You know what I think.

9. Back To Top    #269
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Level
    The King, the Widow and Rick was the title of episode 806. This is the episode where Carl gets bit. I mentioned at the start of the season I thought the King was Jesus and that he would be the one joining Maggie and Rick with his head on a wooden pike. He was not the King being referenced. I also do not believe it is Ezekiel. I believe the King that joins Rick and Maggie will be Henry. Henry will be the 8th death in episode 916, as I already referenced the other 7 deaths previously. The infamous Henry the VIII is the King being referenced, not Ezekiel, or Jesus the King of the Jews.

Beth's return will come at the conclusion of the season finale. This was always the way it was going to play. The series will be completely blown up at the end of this season. TWD will go onto season 10 and away from it's comic book roots, thankfully. Which in my opinion is the only thing they could do to keep the show somewhat fresh.

10. Back To Top    #270
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Level
    It would be mind-blowing if Rick and Maggie were on the pikes, and could make sense time-wise, but that would effect the movies in that viewers would know what woud happen in the end.

What do you think the circumstances of Beth's return will be?

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627