Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    We could arrange to have you carried. AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm like 100% sure they're gonna have Rick lock him up, they just foreshadowed it last night when Negan says to Rick.

"All these people die, then Carl dies, then the people back home die, and then you, eventually. I'ma keep you breathing a few years so you can stu on it."

The whole reason Rick keeps Negan alive in the comics is to show everybody that they are not too far gone, that they are gonna rebuild society, and Rick wants Negan to rot in a cell and watch them accomplish it. Locking Negan up is suppose to show Rick's people that killing doesn't always have to be the answer anymore. I think Morgan might convince Rick to do this. They've already foreshadowed that as well, with Morgan building a cell and everything.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    I liked the original idea of killing Negan and presenting his head to Maggie. That being said, I agree that it is already planned out for Negan to probably be there until at least the end of S8 and probably the motion picture thereafter ("Rise of the Whisperers" or some shit)

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Simple. Blame Gimple. buttercup's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    736 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefly869 View Post
    I meant more of the story line. Will the audience tire of an emasculated Rick? Week after week of Negan having the upper hand? How much filler do they have before Rick exact some sort of revenge?
    Or how are they going to convince the general audience that ANY of those in the line up would let Negan live? Can you imagine Maggie, Eugene, Carl, Sasha, Daryl would allow
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    That is going to be one hard sell.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Jaywalking Loiterer ShanesAddiction's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Level
    Unfortunately, like most, I fear he'll be around a long, long time. And IMHO putting him in a cell is about as anticlimactic as it could get. If anyone deserves to be executed now it's Negan.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    Level
    However long is too long in my book. If he's to sit and rot while watching Rick & Co. rebuild then he should also be given a total laryngectomy to prevent any more monologues. Nothing worse than to take the voice of someone who loves to hear himself talk.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Level
    I am pretty sure they will keep him around for a while, maybe even to the final season of the show. Though, I have a small hope that they deviate largely from the comics and execute Negan with Lucille when they finally defeat him, since the comics post All-Out War are a snoozefest, and a lot of the characters (especially Rick) are extremely unlikable

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    We could arrange to have you carried. AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    If they did it right I'm sure people would accept it. Hell have Rick cut off NEGAN'S arm, as punishment for what he's done with his arms. It'd be pretty poetic.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamUpBxtch View Post
    If they did it right I'm sure people would accept it. Hell have Rick cut off NEGAN'S arm, as punishment for what he's done with his arms. It'd be pretty poetic.
    I would rather have that instead of Negan getting off scot-free like in the comic. Although I would say killing him is the best option

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Hopefully for a long time. It appears we finally have a villain that is going to be Carolproof. Something I was not sure I'd ever see again. Personally, I love the guy. The more the merrier.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Level
    @Bork I have to admit, I'm a Carol fan, but I would love for him to decapitate her. Talk about enraging the audience. For some strange reason, I'd prefer that over him doing it to Daryl, though I'd love to see that. I'm pretty much good with either. Ideally, he would die at the very end of season 8, but not before taking down (preferably straight up murdering) one more massive character. I think Daryl or Carol would be perfect.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast