Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    carl should kill him. if he lives both arms off

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    Hopefully a long time because he's the best thing about this show right now.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Since JDM has attached himself to NR, if he becomes a cash cow I can see the Gimp writing some kind of cheesy "everyone forgives because they need each other" nonsense.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack View Post
    @Bork I have to admit, I'm a Carol fan, but I would love for him to decapitate her. Talk about enraging the audience. For some strange reason, I'd prefer that over him doing it to Daryl, though I'd love to see that. I'm pretty much good with either. Ideally, he would die at the very end of season 8, but not before taking down (preferably straight up murdering) one more massive character. I think Daryl or Carol would be perfect.
    Wow, it's not often that you see a Carol fan acknowledge that her story eventually has to end! I completely agree with you. I want Carol to show signs of recovery in the first half of the season and compromise with the idea of killing people, only to learn from a character in 7B about the size of Negan's army and what he did to Glenn and Abraham. Ideally, then, she'd go through a dilemma of leaving her group to die or handling Negan herself, choosing the latter option by pretending to be one of his wives. Subtle cracks, blunders, and a Freudian slip later, Negan comforts her. He sweet-talks her to the point where, in emotional stupor, she breaks down and tells HIM what's been haunting her mind, from Sophia to Sam. She confesses that she was going to kill him, but that she couldn't. He roughs her up and takes her knife to no resistance, cuts her head clean off, and drops it in front of the gates of Alexandria. There's plenty more room for exposition but this is the foundation of what I want -- something slow-burn, heart-wrenching, and at some points hard to watch. Not just because of the nature of the murder, but the novelty of a death like that. No slow motion, no defense, just a shell of a person willing to die that actually does. If acted and written well, it would be award-worthy.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Level
    @Bork. I love all of this. I love the idea of her letting her guard down and showing a little vulnerability, like you said, maybe a Freudian slip. But, I just don't see it. No matter how charismatic he may be, she wouldn't take comfort in, or confess all that shit to, the man who brutally killed her friends.

I don't know, I guess if written well enough, I could imagine it. It would have to be done just right, otherwise, I think a lot of people would lose respect for her and her death wouldn't be as much tragic as it would be just another way to piss off viewers.

The truth is, I think Carol is a great character who has evolved and adapted better than anyone. She went from being an abused wife, to a protective teacher, to a badass. Then everything she's had to do to survive has taken a hell of a toll on her. I like that it's affected her.

The thing is, she has been a total badass who has proven herself capable of taking out large groups of people. She damn near single-handedly took down Terminus and the Wolves. Negan could prove to be too much even for her.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack View Post
    I think and hope they'll kill him off after season 8 and AOW. Kirkman was going to kill him at that point, but wasn't really ready to stop writing him. It really bothered me that they didn't kill him. Negan is, by far, my favourite character in anything ever. The thing is, it made no sense. Given everything he did, and rather delightfully for that matter, it was way out of character for Rick to not kill him once he really had the chance. I'm hoping they don't make that same mistake. Of course, I also want season 8 to be the last, but I don't see that happening. I think the rebuilding of society as the communities came together was the perfect place to end it, on a positive note.

I get the impression AMC is going to milk this franchise to death (no pun intended).

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    As long time as possible I hope! Negan is awesome! The only enemy is really interesting. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is perfect for That character.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamUpBxtch View Post
    I'm like 100% sure they're gonna have Rick lock him up, they just foreshadowed it last night when Negan says to Rick.

"All these people die, then Carl dies, then the people back home die, and then you, eventually. I'ma keep you breathing a few years so you can stu on it."

The whole reason Rick keeps Negan alive in the comics is to show everybody that they are not too far gone, that they are gonna rebuild society, and Rick wants Negan to rot in a cell and watch them accomplish it. Locking Negan up is suppose to show Rick's people that killing doesn't always have to be the answer anymore. I think Morgan might convince Rick to do this. They've already foreshadowed that as well, with Morgan building a cell and everything.
    Morgan is SUCH a PUSSY!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    However long is too long in my book. If he's to sit and rot while watching Rick & Co. rebuild then he should also be given a total laryngectomy to prevent any more monologues. Nothing worse than to take the voice of someone who loves to hear himself talk.
    Just kill the bastard. Kill ALL his people, too, including Dwight and Sherry. The Saviors ALL deserve to be killed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SenpahY View Post
    As long time as possible I hope! Negan is awesome! The only enemy is really interesting. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is perfect for That character.
    Negan sucks so many flavors of ass, it's impossible to document them all. Negan deserves a gruesome, tortured death on the TV show. Show Rick and Daryl taking a propane torch and a set of vise grips to him. Make his death so grotesque, it makes 7A-1 look like a picnic in Paris. I really like the idea of Rick and Daryl pulling him apart with the aforementioned tools. THAT would be AWESOME, and the ONLY end hideous enough for Negan. And I hope they do it next ep.

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    If AMC gets to keep acceptable ratings and JDM accepts the contract, they will prop him up like Breakfast at Bernie s I hope they do not stretch this show to the lowest, go out on a high, but I think Negan will prevent this. A mass pink slip party is needed to make it work. He ain't going nowhere

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    He will be around for a while since people were bitching that they don't follow the comics enough; So now that they are everyone is crying that they don't want it to follow the comics that much, or at least certain parts. Basically everyone feels like the writers should write to their liking instead of the GA, which is majority of their viewers.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast