1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    beautiful and brilliant Cheekbones's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by HateForTheMasses View Post
    The only footage I've been able to acquire that supports this claim is right here.

It really is a smoking gun, but if you've discovered any footage that I've yet to see I'd much appreciate it if you could share it.
    That's the hidden footage I was talking about! I'm afraid to discover any more. I'm not sure about my position on Team Fence, because I'm a little worried if Beth and her scat fetish make a return it will top the gore from this last episode.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zinc View Post
    That's the hidden footage I was talking about! I'm afraid to discover any more. I'm not sure about my position on Team Fence, because I'm a little worried if Beth and her scat fetish make a return it will top the gore from this last episode.
    Well, there is some sample footage out there. I can't say if it's real or not though. I'm just unsure that Beth could ever bring herself to part with the Doodlebug. I once showed it to someone I know(have not a clue who. Terrible memory) and was told that I should always use this as a warning

Now that i know Ive done my part in warning you then here it is to view at your own risk
    Spoiler Spoiler:

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Level
    Mind blown

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    beautiful and brilliant Cheekbones's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Level
    Well, there is some sample footage out there. I can't say if it's real or not though. I'm just unsure that Beth could ever bring herself to part with the Doodlebug. I once showed it to someone I know(have not a clue who. Terrible memory) and was told that I should always use this as a warning
    http://www.camlab.co.uk/images/thumbs/0010489.gif

Now that i know Ive done my part in warning you then here it is to view at your own risk
    I was actually a little bit worried it might be Beth with the doodlebug up another orifice (why do I have a feeling the footage of this is being edited for public viewing). There definitely needs to be an even stronger warning sign when that comes about.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)

That seals the deal for me. I want her to come back and become the the billionaire baroness of doodlebug toys. It might take 18 or 19 tries per person, but to be able to see her throw those things at her suitors heads would be the form I want her coming back as.

But I think there can still be a story that involves old Zach, Slater and the Big Spot. Beth, even after throwing her hardened doodlebug toys at his head, can come back to woo Zach (She cared so much for him, after all. The show PROVED that point). Slater won't care about her anymore. But Jessie will get very jealous because she wants to know what's so special about Zach. So she starts making owl sculptures out of lawn furniture, bicycle kits, hell, anything she can get hr hands on just to make herself known to the lad. Then Beth picks up on her creepy attempt and an all out doodlebug dildo/owl sculpture war ensues!

That shit should be an actual TWD episode!

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    That seals the deal for me. I want her to come back and become the the billionaire baroness of doodlebug toys. It might take 18 or 19 tries per person, but to be able to see her throw those things at her suitors heads would be the form I want her coming back as.

But I think there can still be a story that involves old Zach, Slater and the Big Spot. Beth, even after throwing her hardened doodlebug toys at his head, can come back to woo Zach (She cared so much for him, after all. The show PROVED that point). Slater won't care about her anymore. But Jessie will get very jealous because she wants to know what's so special about Zach. So she starts making owl sculptures out of lawn furniture, bicycle kits, hell, anything she can get hr hands on just to make herself known to the lad. Then Beth picks up on her creepy attempt and an all out doodlebug dildo/owl sculpture war ensues!

That shit should be an actual TWD episode!
    Without her little training wheel kit there's no way she will be able to get around. Much less resurrect herself. Jessie will have to die. No training wheels, then no secret trips to Big Spot or no trip to Jimmy's concert. She's not quite at the level of maturity where Uncle Durrell feels comfortable letting her ride her bike without them.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Level
    Without her little training wheel kit there's no way she will be able to get around. Much less resurrect herself. Jessie will have to die. No training wheels, then no secret trips to Big Spot or no trip to Jimmy's concert. She's not quite at the level of maturity where Uncle Durrell feels comfortable letting her ride her bike without them.
    Have you not seen her new ride for when she comes back.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia Dixon View Post
    Have you not seen her new ride for when she comes back.
    She seems to have gotten a little taller now.

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Probably more true than some want to accept. So, in light of this new evidence (which includes her new ride @Mia Dixon was kind enough to share with us) I propose a new direction: Uncle Durrell is tricked into another drinking game with our poor, little, innocent Beth. She proposes a game about who has annoyed more people. Daryl, stupidly confident, assumes his man pain will win out. Completely forgetting the damage Beth's voice did. Now, bare with me here; But Beth's singing at the mortuary might just have spared the both of them from a larger walker herd. That high pitched wailing would be enough to turn off even the most hardened walker. Only the newbies went for that pig foot filled sanctuary. If we had any walker audio I'm sure we'd hear the elders say: Don't even bother with these two. But if Beth met these walkers in that sweet ass Barbie inspired kiddie car right before that mini herd arrived, Daryl would be all for it. Plus I'd like to see what her off road wheel upgrade would do to the walkers, along with the doodlebug dildo supply.

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)

You are so right, doodlebug extraction is a hazardous business and certainly not for the faint at heart. There is also always the peril of spontaneous evacuation at any moment. Luckily Zach and Slater were prepared for that eventuality and always took precautions.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast