Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Offline
    You know, the thing! Beatrice's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,556
    Threads
    289
    Mentioned
    1277 Post(s)
    Points
    22,191
    Level
    47

    Were Daryl And Rick Sending Hidden Messages During The Walking Dead?

    Comicbook.com poses the question. http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2016/11/15/were-daryl-and-rick-sending-hidden-messages-during-the-walking-d/1?PCN

    Were Daryl's blinking and Rick's tapping of Lucille actually Morse Code communication between the two?

    Anybody here know Morse Code and wanna take one for the team?

  2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Offline
    Samurai Bronx Cheer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    West of the Moon
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,779
    Threads
    31
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Points
    3,487
    Level
    21
    Good point @Beatrice - it did appear that they were at least sharing some eye contact although limited. Would be interesting to hear Morse code theories.

  3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Offline
    You know, the thing! Beatrice's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,556
    Threads
    289
    Mentioned
    1277 Post(s)
    Points
    22,191
    Level
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronx Cheer View Post
    Good point @Beatrice - it did appear that they were at least sharing some eye contact although limited. Would be interesting to hear Morse code theories.
    Daryl did seem to be blinking a lot at first. Then Negan put the kibosh on that by telling Rick not to even look at Daryl. Now I'm imagining Rick walking around tapping that bat all over the place, discreetly, of course.

  4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Offline
    Sharpshooter Dead Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In the woods.
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,225
    Threads
    72
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Points
    6,111
    Level
    24
    They did make a point of showing the morse code poster, so who knows?

  5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Offline
    🌻🌼🌺🌷🌸 Mia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sitting on Norman's nipple
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    30,759
    Threads
    109
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Points
    24,207,741
    Level
    65
    Damn I wish I knew morse code.

  6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Offline
    You know, the thing! Beatrice's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,556
    Threads
    289
    Mentioned
    1277 Post(s)
    Points
    22,191
    Level
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia Dixon View Post
    Damn I wish I knew morse code.
    Well, we could pull up a chart on the internet and figure it out, but I think it would be way easier for someone who already knows it to rewatch and see if they did that and, if so, what was communicated.

  7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Offline
    🌻🌼🌺🌷🌸 Mia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sitting on Norman's nipple
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    30,759
    Threads
    109
    Mentioned
    1748 Post(s)
    Points
    24,207,741
    Level
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Well, we could pull up a chart on the internet and figure it out, but I think it would be way easier for someone who already knows it to rewatch and see if they did that and, if so, what was communicated.
    My brother was in the army I am sure he knows. He is watching the show tonight so I will ask him tomorrow. He loves stuff like morse code and survival things.

  8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Offline
    Governor John Dixon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The StD Hall of Fame
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,142
    Threads
    65
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Holy shit @Beatrice, I didn't even think of that possibility. And that damned Morse Code chart was on the wall in Rick's house throughout the episode. I never made the connection. I have to go watch that part again. Good catch! They very well may have been sending each other code.

  9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Offline
    You know, the thing! Beatrice's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,556
    Threads
    289
    Mentioned
    1277 Post(s)
    Points
    22,191
    Level
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia Dixon View Post
    My brother was in the army I am sure he knows. He is watching the show tonight so I will ask him tomorrow. He loves stuff like morse code and survival things.
    Super! Let us know what he says!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    Holy shit @Beatrice, I didn't even think of that possibility. And that damned Morse Code chart was on the wall in Rick's house throughout the episode. I never made the connection. I have to go watch that part again. Good catch! They very well may have been sending each other code.
    Do you know Morse Code? Let us know what you think, regardless. I'm too busy watching football tonight to rewatch the episode, and I will have forgotten all about it by tomorrow night.

  10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Offline
    Jaywalking Loiterer ShanesAddiction's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth (aka 3rd rock from the sun)
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,786
    Threads
    111
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Points
    3,013
    Level
    23
    Oh fun! I hope so!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Related Topics

  1. Article: The Walking Dead Has A Daryl Dixon Problem
    By AdamUpBxtch in forum Daryl
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: August 20th, 2016, 07:40 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 22nd, 2016, 10:23 AM
  3. Video: Daryl's New Bike: The Walking Dead
    By Excalibur in forum Daryl
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 19th, 2015, 10:09 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 7th, 2014, 05:07 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 27th, 2014, 08:49 AM

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.