Forgot your username?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Back To Top    #61
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    It seems like Carl has more of a fight in him than Rick at this point.

2. Back To Top    #62
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    Actually, it's the other way around. Michonne would actually be a character and have her own story if they separated her from Rick. She'll never have a story of her own while she's paired up with him. That was one of the mistakes - anyone they pair with Rick romantically is just going to get swallowed up and become a plot device because the focus is always going to be on Rick. They never should have paired him with one of the main characters. It should have been a supporting character instead. And, honestly, Rick is nowhere near ready for a genuine romantic relationship anyway. He has way too many issues that he still needs to work through and he's never really dealt with Lori's death - or Jessie's for that matter.

Regardless, they had their chance to sell Richonne as a believable couple in 6B and they failed miserably. It's too late now.
    It takes some courage to post problems with the Richonne relationship. Michonne is less interesting with Rick. She winds up as a secondary character whose main job is to prop up Rick when the inevitable shit hits the fans. In for a penny, in for a crown. I thought that pairing Rick with Jessie made some sort of sense. He was certainly attracted to her and she would have tended to Judith. Rick and Michonne could have continued as friends and warriors.
    I would have liked Michonne and Ezekiel to have had a romance. He has built a community in which individuals are valued. He manages to be both a warrior and an ethical leader.
    Richonne was too rushed for my liking. There should have more time after Jessie's death and would it have killed the writers to make it more romantic? Magic mints indeed!

3. Back To Top    #63
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Level
    Enough with all the fucking preamble. Just fight already.
    Quote Originally Posted by booksrbetter View Post
    It takes some courage to post problems with the Richonne relationship.
    I took you off my ignore list for two seconds only to be reminded why you were on it. Since when did it take courage to post problems about the Richonne ship?

4. Back To Top    #64
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Bork View Post
    Enough with all the fucking preamble. Just fight already.

I took you off my ignore list for two seconds only to be reminded why you were on it. Since when did it take courage to post problems about the Richonne ship?
    Feel free to put me back on your ignore list and I'll do the same. It takes courage because those who aren't wild of the Richonne ship get accused of being racist. You can't prove a negative. I get that they like their ship but don't see why they don't just let it go when someone else doesn't.

5. Back To Top    #65
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    Oh the personal validation. I've said all along based on the timeline and just how conception actually works, that the tiniest Immortal Grimes Child was in fact a Walsh. I always hoped Shane had fired that magic bullet.
    My personal fantasy of Judes going rogue and attempting to assassinate Rick out of revenge for her real Daddy is taking a step closer to fruition. God how I wish the show was actually that good....
    I may have said it before but I love your FNM sig pic. I put a still from that video on my IG a while back

6. Back To Top    #66
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    526 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by booksrbetter View Post
    Feel free to put me back on your ignore list and I'll do the same. It takes courage because those who disagree with you will accuse of being racist. You can't prove a negative. I get that they like their ship but don't see why they don't just let it go when someone else doesn't.
    Sad, but true. And rather ironic since the most of the problems with the pairing stem from Rick's character.

7. Back To Top    #67
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Damn the Richonne haters are still at it? It's been what, three seasons

Anyways, the timeline of Judith conception lends to the narrative the Shane was her father. Lori was sleeping with Shane long before Rick made it to the camp and was still sleeping with him after Rick came into their lives again. There is a HIGH chance that Shane was the father. Poor lil asskicker, she's become a target now that the Grimes name was dropped

8. Back To Top    #68
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    I actually really liked Rick talked to Michonne. Until I thought back, I don't think I realized that the whore (Lori) had sex the both Shane and Rick the same day. (Which made me puke in my mouth just a little bit. It's not like she took a shower in between). As far as we know, he & Lori only had sex once. I don't know when Lori and Shane started having sex but I'd bet money that they did it more than omce. I have always wondered if Rick thought if she was his. I mean, if she was, she'd at least resemble Carl or Rick when he was little or even Rick's mom. I liked to hear Rick talk about Shane since I don't think I've heard him say anything about Shane since the Ricktatorship speech at the end of season 2. I hope we don't have to wait this long to hear Rick say something about Glenn though.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567