Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Offline
    El Jefe Jay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The North
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,754
    Threads
    674
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Points
    32,491
    Level
    50

    Season 7 General Discussion (spoilers/whatever the Fuck)

    Just a random thread to talk about anything in Season 7 that you don't think deserves it's own thread.

    For as much shit as "Service" seems to be getting I can't think of the last time we had this much speculation going on for just 1 episode. There is at least 20 unique discussions going on right now.

  2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Offline
    Sharpshooter Bork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,010
    Threads
    27
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Points
    647
    Level
    21
    If anyone can confirm that Carol will survive the season finale I will quit this forum and never come back. Will also stop watching TWD.

    I am aware of the photo where she's wearing body armor. One foot out the door.

  3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Offline
    Love Interest Velociman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    698
    Threads
    63
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Points
    2,646
    Level
    16
    I've been doing some thinking and I really feel like Simon is gunna be tower savior in the finale. Bookend the season with major scenes regarding Simon or maybe Negan appoints Dwight his right hand guy at the end. Thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bork View Post
    If anyone can confirm that Carol will survive the season finale I will quit this forum and never come back. Will also stop watching TWD.

    I am aware of the photo where she's wearing body armor. One foot out the door.
    I imagine she's gunna survive the season but no confirmation yet obviously.

  4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Offline
    Lookout hotasurban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    CANADA
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    387
    Threads
    1
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Points
    237
    Level
    12
    I really want there to be one more death this season that the audience will care about. I'm not talking Olivia or Spencer type of characters.

    And for the record, I don't want Carol to die. Saying that, I won't quit the show if she does.

  5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Şωɛɛȶ Ɗҽʂƚɾυƈƚιɳ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,406
    Threads
    89
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Points
    5,186
    Level
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by hotasurban View Post
    I really want there to be one more death this season that the audience will care about. I'm not talking Olivia or Spencer type of characters.

    And for the record, I don't want Carol to die. Saying that, I won't quit the show if she does.
    I second this.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I want a blood bath this season. Tons of major and minor characters dying in various different, gruesome ways.

  6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Offline
    Sharpshooter Dead Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In the woods.
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,216
    Threads
    70
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Points
    6,061
    Level
    24
    Season seven, the season of bottle episodes, and it's getting absurd.

  7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Offline
    Sharpshooter Bork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,010
    Threads
    27
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Points
    647
    Level
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Şωɛɛȶ Ɗҽʂƚɾυƈƚιɳ View Post
    I second this.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I want a blood bath this season. Tons of major and minor characters dying in various different, gruesome ways.
    The Saviors should turn Shiva into a fur coat for Negan. Do you think it would be soft?
    Quote Originally Posted by Şωɛɛȶ Ɗҽʂƚɾυƈƚιɳ View Post
    You know you are a real Sadistic Demented person. You have serious serious serious issues for wishing harm on a innocent animal.

  8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Offline
    Winter is Somewhere Beatrice's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    8,735
    Threads
    261
    Mentioned
    1240 Post(s)
    Points
    17,773
    Level
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Bork View Post
    If anyone can confirm that Carol will survive the season finale I will quit this forum and never come back. Will also stop watching TWD.

    I am aware of the photo where she's wearing body armor. One foot out the door.
    So what it they do another cliffhanger surrounding a possible Carol death? Technically she would have survived the season - or would she? Would you leave knowing there's a possibility she would die over a cliffhanger?

    I don't know why I'm even posting this. They aren't killing her. A Carol death cliffhanger would be nice, though.

  9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Offline
    Sharpshooter Bork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,010
    Threads
    27
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Points
    647
    Level
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    So what it they do another cliffhanger surrounding a possible Carol death? Technically she would have survived the season - or would she? Would you leave knowing there's a possibility she would die over a cliffhanger?

    I don't know why I'm even posting this. They aren't killing her. A Carol death cliffhanger would be nice, though.
    She needs to be absolutely dead by the end of the season. If it's a cliffhanger, I won't be convinced and will still permanently leave. They'd have to throw a curveball in the first half of season 8 (her or Daryl dying) to get me watching again, but I'd never come back here. A bet is a bet.

  10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Offline
    🌻🌼🌺🌷🌸 Mia ♥'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sitting on Norman's nipple
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    30,356
    Threads
    104
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Points
    13,766,530
    Level
    65
    It is always hard to tell if anyone died in the finale.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Related Topics

  1. Replies: 706
    Last Post: November 2nd, 2016, 01:37 PM
  2. Jessick General Discussion
    By Sonata in forum Jessick
    Replies: 798
    Last Post: August 8th, 2016, 02:08 PM
  3. Spoilers: Don't Fuck This Up! (S6/Filming/Comic Spoilers)
    By Jay in forum Season Six
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: September 29th, 2015, 09:57 PM
  4. The Governor... General discussion.
    By Adrianman13 in forum Too Far Gone
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: June 23rd, 2015, 09:20 PM
  5. Replies: 54
    Last Post: February 23rd, 2015, 08:01 AM

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.