Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by verytallmidget View Post
    That would be really cool and I love that idea!
    I haven't heard anything more about it, but Ellie is confirmed to be the playable character. The E3 footage was promising.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    5 Things I want:

#1 Tommy to have a big role. Maybe even playable. Doesn't mean he has to survive the whole game but it would be cool if he was a bigger part of the story this time around. Especially if Joel is out of the picture. Even if Joel isn't "dead" he may not show up until later on in the game and if that's the case it would be cool to play as Tommy and Ellie. Playing as Ellie, Joel and Sarah in the first game was really cool. I wouldn't be against 4 playable characters this time around. Ellie, Joel, Tommy and Ellie's girlfriend or Ellie's mother in a flashback. Obviously you'd mainly play as Ellie but if there is a situation where 2 characters get split up why not have a small playable segment with them?

#2 I don't want Joel to be dead. At least not at the start of the game. I want him to be playable as I said before even if it's just a very short segment for old times. To me, as much as I like Ellie, Joel will always be The Last of Us to me.

#3 A return to Bill's town. Bill was my favorite character in the first game and one of the few to survive and one of the few characters that you would believe could have survived all this time by himself. He's very much a Daryl/Morgan type. Obviously I want a bunch of new locations but if we have to return to one location (that isn't Tommy's settlement) I would like for it to be Bill's town. Speaking of Morgan, they could even do a similar storyline where Bill has gone crazy. Only unlike Morgan, he cannot be saved and needs to be put down. While looking for him there, they find that he has gone crazy. And this wouldn't feel forced either. Bill was kind of off when you met him in the first game. Now imagine him 5 years later.

#4 A flashback to Ellie's time with Marlene before we ever met them in The Last of Us. It's actually kind of weird how Marlene was barely featured in the first game even though she was the closest thing the game had to a final boss and helped raise Ellie when her mother died. I think there is an important story to tell there that hasn't been told. If not, have Marlene appear in a flashback with Ellie's mother. In fact, maybe we'll even discover that Tommy knew Ellie's mother. Tommy goes way back with Marlene. Marlene goes way back with Ellie's mom. It's not too crazy to believe that those two at some point met each other. So we could finally get some more info on what happened with Tommy after he left Joel.

#5 Ellie's father. I don't care if he appears or not but I do want to know what happened to Ellie's father. Her father has never been mentioned. It might be a little too silly but going back to #4 I suppose it's possible that Tommy actually IS Ellie's father. Ellie was born 6 years after the Outbreak. Which gives plenty of time for Tommy to have spent time with Joel, left, and met Marlene and Ellie's mother.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.