Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Offline
    Sharpshooter hoogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,020
    Threads
    47
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Points
    3,986
    Level
    20
    Hell yes. New trailer!!

    Have to go to IGN's page to see it because youtube has the age restriction stuff on it.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzdN...&sf128749625=1

  2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Offline
    Archmaester Robin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,854
    Threads
    49
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Points
    3,929
    Level
    20
    Looks good! Can't wait to watch some actual gameplay.

  3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Offline
    Sharpshooter hoogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,020
    Threads
    47
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Points
    3,986
    Level
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Looks good! Can't wait to watch some actual gameplay.
    I know, but it’s still so easy to get excited for something new. Knowing Naughty Dog, I can assume that this game will be great as well.

    I’d really like a release date.

  4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Offline
    The Governor's Eyepatch verytallmidget's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    2,357
    Threads
    74
    Blog Entries
    13
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Points
    935
    Level
    25
    so where are Joel and Ellie?

    I was so confused watching this

  5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Offline
    Sharpshooter hoogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,020
    Threads
    47
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Points
    3,986
    Level
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by verytallmidget View Post
    so where are Joel and Ellie?

    I was so confused watching this
    There's a theory going around that

    Spoiler Spoiler:


    I think they're keeping Joel out of the trailers on purpose until they reveal the story, so they don't spoil his role in this one. They still haven't said for sure if Ellie will be the main playable character.

  6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Dazed And Kwam-fused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Aaron and Eric's House
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,129
    Threads
    343
    Blog Entries
    6
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Points
    9,661
    Level
    45
    I'm super hype'd'.
    Last edited by verytallmidget; June 22nd, 2018 at 09:50 AM. Reason: You can't be "hype" about something but you can certainly be "hyped" for something.

  7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Offline
    El Jefe Jay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The North
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,007
    Threads
    642
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Points
    30,226
    Level
    49
    I would love for it to be Ellie's mom. As the game goes on it'd be nice to get a few flashbacks where you play as her during the early days of the outbreak similar to how you switch between Joel & Ellie a bit in the first game. One of the best parts of the first game was the very beginning. While it was a great game all around I wish we would have spent a bit more time during those early days when everyone wasn't a hardened badass and were still learning how to survive the best the could and seeing how it changes people when things get rough as it wasn't really a thing we explored much in the first game because of the time jump (think about how the ZA made Shane snap in TWD) I'd be very interested to see Ellie's mom's story and all of the people she met along the journey. Plus, Marlene would get to be in the game again. I'd like to see how Ellie's mom met her, what she was like before the fireflies and all that stuff. Also, Bill better be in this game or the DLC. He was the best character from the first game.

  8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Offline
    Sharpshooter hoogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,020
    Threads
    47
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Points
    3,986
    Level
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I would love for it to be Ellie's mom. As the game goes on it'd be nice to get a few flashbacks where you play as her during the early days of the outbreak similar to how you switch between Joel & Ellie a bit in the first game. One of the best parts of the first game was the very beginning. While it was a great game all around I wish we would have spent a bit more time during those early days when everyone wasn't a hardened badass and were still learning how to survive the best the could and seeing how it changes people when things get rough as it wasn't really a thing we explored much in the first game because of the time jump (think about how the ZA made Shane snap in TWD) I'd be very interested to see Ellie's mom's story and all of the people she met along the journey. Plus, Marlene would get to be in the game again. I'd like to see how Ellie's mom met her, what she was like before the fireflies and all that stuff. Also, Bill better be in this game or the DLC. He was the best character from the first game.
    It's just a theory that I've seen on a couple sites, but I really hope they show some of the outbreak.

  9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Offline
    Sharpshooter hoogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,020
    Threads
    47
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Points
    3,986
    Level
    20
    PAX 2017 is going on right now, and there was a panel for the game there with Druckman and some of the cast. It's about halfway done, and there will be footage at E3.

    http://ca.ign.com/articles/2017/12/1...etails-setting

  10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Offline
    The Governor's Eyepatch verytallmidget's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    2,357
    Threads
    74
    Blog Entries
    13
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Points
    935
    Level
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by hoogie View Post
    There's a theory going around that

    Spoiler Spoiler:


    I think they're keeping Joel out of the trailers on purpose until they reveal the story, so they don't spoil his role in this one. They still haven't said for sure if Ellie will be the main playable character.
    That would be really cool and I love that idea!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.