Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    Spoiler Spoiler:

- - - Updated - - -

Not exactly. TPTB has been referring to them as the heapsters - because the junkyard is called the heaps. At some point, it appears that Rick will refer to them as scavengers. They're not representative of any group from the comic though. Rick will call them that just because that is what they do.
    The actress that plays Jadis said they are officially called The Scavengers on Talking Dead to Chris Hardwick. She also said that they get called "The Heapsters" around set but that's more of a joke than anything.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    529 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    The actress that plays Jadis said they are officially called The Scavengers on Talking Dead to Chris Hardwick. She also said that they get called "The Heapsters" around set but that's more of a joke than anything.
    Yes, that's "unofficial". lol Rick is going to call them the scavengers because that's what they do. They're still not representative of any characters from the comic.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    It is not the Whisperers. This reminds me of season 2 when every single incident, new character or anything remotely strange on the show was attributed to Randall's group. Get over it people, the Whisperers won't show up until the end of all out war, so probably at least another season away. But, the GPK could seriously be Randall's group. Let's bring back that ridiculous theory while we're at it.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    Breaking News:
    Enid is Alpha!
    She's going to betray our group and lead a new group Gimple introduces at the end of Season 9!
    Damn those pickles!!!

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by rob24601 View Post
    It is not the Whisperers. This reminds me of season 2 when every single incident, new character or anything remotely strange on the show was attributed to Randall's group. Get over it people, the Whisperers won't show up until the end of all out war, so probably at least another season away. But, the GPK could seriously be Randall's group. Let's bring back that ridiculous theory while we're at it.
    Well at least back then the show was unpredictable and the fanbase wasn't half as big as it is now so therefore it wasn't obnoxious. But now that the show has such a massive fanbase the same conspiracies are tossed back and fourth nonstop and take on a life of their own.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Level
    Morales is going to be Beta....fuck this.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    Well... I still think there is a somewhat convincing argument that this group could show up later down the line and be exactly who I think they will be, which is the Whisperers. Jadis kind of reminds me of Alpha in some ways and they do use a primitive dialogue, and also have a primitive mindset in their approach. They maybe the Scavengers now, but they could go dormant from the TV story line only to reappear, which would be kind of a cool tie-in for the overall story.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't think The Whisperers will even show up till Season 9. Maybe a teaser at the end of S8 but that's it.

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by QuincyM.E. View Post
    Well... I still think there is a somewhat convincing argument that this group could show up later down the line and be exactly who I think they will be, which is the Whisperers. Jadis kind of reminds me of Alpha in some ways and they do use a primitive dialogue, and also have a primitive mindset in their approach. They maybe the Scavengers now, but they could go dormant from the TV story line only to reappear, which would be kind of a cool tie-in for the overall story.
    It's not convincing at all. The Scavengers are nothing like The Whisperers and they're not suddenly going to change personalities and take up Alpha and co's mantra. Just because they have a primitive aspect to them doesn't mean they're really alike in any way

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Still disagree after the finale?

By their strong training and tactics to disappear from the 2 groups in which things went to hell with, you guys still do not think they will be forgotten about until one day the leader of "The Whisperers" is unmasked (or such) and then we see that familiar face, yet with a shaved head? (Remember since Gimple came on, terminus was just a backstory for "The Hunters", which Gareth declared them as to Bob while eating his leg, how they had been demoted to "Hunters").

Their tactics are very close to the Whisperers from what Ive read and this group was very put together.

NOW, if they are back in 8A, then I say they are not the Whisperers, but if not, they likely are.

They went too far to make them seem weird looking, acting, sounding, and cult-like to not the the type of group to wear walker skin.

Just my 2 cents....Cant imagine a group casted that would have more eerie looking actors/characters.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123