Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Nintendo Switch

  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Offline
    Token Black Guy JoshLail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,596
    Threads
    65
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Points
    655
    Level
    20

    Nintendo Switch

    Seeing as the presentation is tomorrow night, any predictions or hopes?

  2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Offline
    El Jefe Jay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The North
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,808
    Threads
    675
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Points
    32,596
    Level
    50
    Anything I'd really want won't happen so I won't even bother talking about them. Something that would be nice and may happen would be seeing that new 3D Mario game. I also wouldn't mind seeing a new Metroid. The AAA Pokemon game everyone wants would be cool too. Oh and what if Capcom and Nintendo worked together to bring Mega Man exclusively to the Switch?

  3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Offline
    Open the door Sadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    With Tuco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,324
    Threads
    36
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Points
    1,337
    Level
    39
    Surprisingly I've never heard of this. But I've been a Nintendo fan since I was young. So I'll be looking into this for sure. Especially since Super Mario Run was a success to me. Hopefully this will be a success as well

  4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Offline
    Sharpshooter hoogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,017
    Threads
    47
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Points
    3,989
    Level
    20
    I predict that no one will be able to find one when it comes out because it's Nintendo and bidding wars will break out.

  5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Offline
    Token Black Guy JoshLail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,596
    Threads
    65
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Points
    655
    Level
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Anything I'd really want won't happen so I won't even bother talking about them. Something that would be nice and may happen would be seeing that new 3D Mario game. I also wouldn't mind seeing a new Metroid. The AAA Pokemon game everyone wants would be cool too. Oh and what if Capcom and Nintendo worked together to bring Mega Man exclusively to the Switch?
    Nintendo has to show the new 3D Mario. They sort of already teased it in the reveal trailer for the Switch back in October.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    Surprisingly I've never heard of this. But I've been a Nintendo fan since I was young. So I'll be looking into this for sure. Especially since Super Mario Run was a success to me. Hopefully this will be a success as well
    Super Mario Run is much better than I thought it would be. Man does it piss me off though, especially when I'm playing toad rally and I keep losing toad after toad.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by hoogie View Post
    I predict that no one will be able to find one when it comes out because it's Nintendo and bidding wars will break out.
    Best believe I'm going to pre order one as soon as I'm notified. I know Nintendo likes to under produce their products at launch.

  6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Offline
    Open the door Sadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    With Tuco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,324
    Threads
    36
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Points
    1,337
    Level
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLail View Post
    Nintendo has to show the new 3D Mario. They sort of already teased it in the reveal trailer for the Switch back in October.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Super Mario Run is much better than I thought it would be. Man does it piss me off though, especially when I'm playing toad rally and I keep losing toad after toad.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Best believe I'm going to pre order one as soon as I'm notified. I know Nintendo likes to under produce their products at launch.
    That's been really getting on my nerves..I'm still not understanding why the toads keep going down..especially since I've been winning

  7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Şωɛɛȶ Ɗҽʂƚɾυƈƚιɳ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,406
    Threads
    89
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Points
    5,188
    Level
    35
    I wasn't even aware of this. O.o

  8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Offline
    El Jefe Jay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The North
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,808
    Threads
    675
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Points
    32,596
    Level
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Şωɛɛȶ Ɗҽʂƚɾυƈƚιɳ View Post
    I wasn't even aware of this. O.o
    That's not good If it hasn't reached the mainstream yet even though it got announced months ago and rumors way before that.


    This has been on their YT channel for a long time. lol.

  9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Offline
    Sharpshooter hoogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,017
    Threads
    47
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Points
    3,989
    Level
    20
    The Switch looks interesting.

    Mario looks likes it's GTA Mario.

    Lots of games in development, so looks promising. Who knows how many units they'll have for launch though.

  10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Offline
    Token Black Guy JoshLail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,596
    Threads
    65
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Points
    655
    Level
    20
    I pre-orderd a Switch and the new Zelda this morning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Related Topics

  1. Nintendo Releasing Nintendo Classic Mini
    By hoogie in forum Retro Gaming
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: December 29th, 2017, 03:15 PM
  2. Nintendo 3DS XL/2DS
    By verytallmidget in forum Gaming Questions/Suggestions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: July 3rd, 2015, 10:48 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: April 27th, 2014, 09:18 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 11th, 2013, 11:57 AM

Tags for this Thread

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.