1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Team Dwerrylusional tabitha ate my stash's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin' Groovy View Post
    Hey @tabitha ate my stash, the murder I'm referring to is Sasha's possible demise, due to agreeing to go with Rosita. Sasha probably wasn't going to head out by herself to do the deed. Misery loves company, and off they go. Rosita wants Negan dead by any means necessary, and if that includes sacrificing someone who slept with the same dead guy she did, so be it. I could easily see her pulling a Shane if the choice was between her or Sasha making it out alive. In fact, I fully expect it.
    Holy Cheeseballs, @Feelin' Groovy. That scenario would never have occurred to me. Could it be true I've been viewing Rosita through rose-tinted beer goggles? I know Rosita's desperate, but to the extent she could intentionally sacrifice one of her own like that? I mean she's certainly been on the fast train to crazyville lately, but this is something else. And if it turns out to be true, it will certainly mark the turning point where Rosita truly steps over to the dark side. That is one cold, pre-meditated strategy!

It reminds me a bit of Richard's plan to sacrifice Carol in order to get Ezekiel on board with fighting the Saviors. But Richard's genius idea to share his little plan with Daryl (of all people) soon snuffed out that move. So while Richard may be deterred from scapegoating Carol for now, it doesn't mean he won't sacrifice someone else. With Daryl now headed away from The Kingdom (and Daryl not divulging Richard's plans to anyone else) I'm concerned Richard is going to find a new target, possibly Morgan or Ben. Oops, going wildly off topic here.

But speaking of Daryl:

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Dee View Post
    Daryl also knows how to get there and knows about the sanctuary. I hope it plays out this way, I'm getting excited about the idea. Another twist would be if they came across Dwight, whose had enough of Negan, and he helps them too. This would be a way for some redemption for him, if Daryl doesn't kill him first, lol.
    I like these potential twists people are coming up with. It would be great if Daryl or Dwight or someone could help bring Rosita back from the brink, and help formulate a plan that doesn't involve these women going kamikaze.

Nor am I surprised Sasha said yes. She previously sent Jesus out to collect intel and had been planning to even the score with Negan. And her marksmanship is giving her confidence.
    She's made her desire to get Negan fairly public at Hilltop, though I never got the impression she'd considered it as a solo venture. But now Rosita's turns up gifting her with a plan and a 'buddy-in-arms' so Sasha wants in. I just hope Jesus, Maggie and Enid are keeping a close eye on her and at least attempt to bring her to her senses if they cotton on to her agreement with Rosita. And I want the rest of TF to find out about this hair-brained sceme dammit. But I bet it won't play out that way and it won't be until it's too late that their fateful suicide mission is revealed.

Since Jesus gave Sasha that last possession of Abe's in the necklace, I doubt anyone including Maggie or Enid knows its origins. Rosita could very well comment about it at some point.
    In the scene where Jesus hands Sasha the neck-chain, I got the impression Sasha may have had an inkling where it come from. As it'd been accidentally left at Hilltop before Rosita and Abe hit splitsville, and Jesus knew it was Abe's - who else could have made it for him? Especially if Sasha recognised it as coming from the busted tail light of the fuel truck Sasha, Abe & Daryl returned to Alexandria in. I like to think she knows exactly who made it, and it's telling that instead of placing it on Abe's grave, or putting it away, she's choosing to wear it inside her shirt - close to her heart (so to speak). It also hints that she knows what Abe meant to Rosita, feels a sense of guilt in how they broke up, and wishes she could make amends to Rosita in some way.

This mission has disaster written all over it. What could go wrong, surely will ~ affecting way more than just the two ladies.
    Amen. This is the part I'm least looking forward to.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    @tabitha ate my stash, I'm hoping Sasha gives Rosita that necklace, but I wonder if Rosita would accept it after all that happened? Rosita has fully embraced the dark side.

She's not listening to any reasonable advice (Gabriel and Tara) nor will she accept responsibility for her actions ~ it's laughable how she blamed Gabriel for what happened to Spencer, Olivia and Eugene. I just hope she has more than one bullet this time around. I also hope Sasha has plenty of ammo and keeps her eyes on Rosita...

@SnuffVille, Tara had it right in her advice to Rosita, that the group is trying to prepare themselves to take down Negan. What exactly in Rosita's past would lead her to believe her plan was better? (If) the plan fails ~ she'll probably blame Sasha.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Level
    Hey @tabitha ate my stash, the murder I'm referring to is Sasha's possible demise, due to agreeing to go with Rosita. Sasha probably wasn't going to head out by herself to do the deed. Misery loves company, and off they go. Rosita wants Negan dead by any means necessary, and if that includes sacrificing someone who slept with the same dead guy she did, so be it. I could easily see her pulling a Shane if the choice was between her or Sasha making it out alive. In fact, I fully expect it.

Nor am I surprised Sasha said yes. She previously sent Jesus out to collect intel and had been planning to even the score with Negan. And her marksmanship is giving her confidence. I do think Sasha would try to save Rosita if a "Shane/Otis" scenario occurred.

Since Jesus gave Sasha that last possession of Abe's in the necklace, I doubt anyone including Maggie or Enid knows its origins. Rosita could very well comment about it at some point.

This mission has disaster written all over it. What could go wrong, surely will ~ affecting way more than just the two ladies.
    Wow! This is exciting, I hope you are right it would be a great twist to see Rosita go to the darkside.

ETA: I can imagine, further down the road, a chance at redemption fro Rosita if she is captured by Negan but eventually helps Eugene to escape.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Level
    The whole thing is ridiculous and I'm surprised at Sasha, I thought she was smarter than that. What was the point of getting all those explosives? What makes them think they can even get close enough to take the shot? I really hope someone or something stops them for Sasha's sake, I could care less about that crazy bitch Rosita. They'll be better off without her.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Team Dwerrylusional tabitha ate my stash's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Level
    @tabitha ate my stash, I'm hoping Sasha gives Rosita that necklace, but I wonder if Rosita would accept it after all that happened? Rosita has fully embraced the dark side.
    Me too. I do think Sasha will offer it back, however I'm pretty sure Rosita would reject it, as it may serve as a reminder of painful memories. (Unless, of course, Rosita has more sinister plan for the necklace). I mean it's not exactly the most practical item of clothing for fighting and killing and stuff - and I can see all sorts of potential for it to get snagged during the most inopportune moments. On the other hand, Rosita's so far gone right now she may not even notice the thing on Sasha, let alone care about it.

But back to sinister necklace plots: I can also envisage a scenario where the wearer is snoozing, or eating brekkie with someone they trust, someone kind enough to offer them a neck message perhaps - only to suddenly find themselves being choked to death. (Happens all the time on CSI, people! And that chain was pretty thick.) Also, it was made for a much larger person and as any fule know you sure as hell don't wear dangly bling to a gunfight.

She's not listening to any reasonable advice (Gabriel and Tara) nor will she accept responsibility for her actions ~ it's laughable how she blamed Gabriel for what happened to Spencer, Olivia and Eugene. I just hope she has more than one bullet this time around. I also hope Sasha has plenty of ammo and keeps her eyes on Rosita...
    Never before last ep's scene with Fr Gabe in the chapel have I seen her more stubborn and demented and hellbent on blaming everyone else - which alone should be warning enough: Okay so we've got 24/7 supply runs and wars to plan and shit, but this girl needs to undergo psych-surveillance pronto. Call it a 'purple situation' (in honour of Breaking Bad's Marie Schrader).

And regardless of the weapons and ammo Sasha brings, everyone's vulnerable in their sleep.

It's funny, at the start of the season I was sure Rosita was going to sneak into the Sanctuary, get caught, offer herself up as one of Negan's wives (Negan's not gonna turn that down) then attempt to finish off what Andrea so pathetically couldn't with The Governor.

Guess we're gonna have to wait till next season for that scene.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by tabitha ate my stash View Post
    It's funny, at the start of the season I was sure Rosita was going to sneak into the Sanctuary, get caught, offer herself up as one of Negan's wives (Negan's not gonna turn that down) then attempt to finish off what Andrea so pathetically couldn't with The Governor.
    Now THAT's a storyline. Once again, fan creativity tops anything we're likely to see from the paid writing staff. And Negan is one wife short since Sherry bailed, soooo.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I just hope Rosita dies soon because every second she is on the screen it makes me want to stop watching this show altogether.

We are all traumatized by Negan. But that doesn't give us a free chance to be bitchy to everyone and make really, really dumb decisions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123