1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Team Dwerrylusional tabitha ate my stash's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    ...There's also another character named after my real name, so I'm enjoying the double whammy! Maybe someone will start a thread for her, too, and then I'll get to take another double take when I see another thread named for me!!!
    A-ha, I knew it! Your real name is Tara, am-i-rite? And you're just over the moon in anticipation this Beatrice character has been brought in as her new love interest

Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post
    I'm going to say "yes", she was named about Spoil The Dead's @Beatrice. That would mean tptb do read over here after all.
    I think so too

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1242 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by tabitha ate my stash View Post
    A-ha, I knew it! Your real name is Tara, am-i-rite? And you're just over the moon in anticipation this Beatrice character has been brought in as her new love interest

I think so too
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Tara, A-Rat, Jesus, who knows?

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post
    I'm going to say "yes", she was named about Spoil The Dead's @Beatrice. That would mean tptb do read over here after all.
    This has long been my suspicion. Name checking Beatrice on the show is concrete confirmation as far as I'm concerned. Lol. And if anyone disagrees I will create my own Team Delusional dedicated both to her and my theory.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Team Dwerrylusional tabitha ate my stash's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Level
    It's quite the accolade, @Beatrice! This new lass is no run-of-the-mill redshirt....they've made her all Ellen Ripley-like for a reason. Let's hope the show acknowledges where and whence they got their inspiration.
    So here's to Queen Bea of the Fishwidows being one kick-ass character

And yes, Arat (if that is your real name ;) would definitely be a much more suitable pairing. (Got that one back the front)

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    I hope she joins the war! Like to see more of her character

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1242 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    This has long been my suspicion. Name checking Beatrice on the show is concrete confirmation as far as I'm concerned. Lol. And if anyone disagrees I will create my own Team Delusional dedicated both to her and my theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by tabitha ate my stash View Post
    It's quite the accolade, @Beatrice! This new lass is no run-of-the-mill redshirt....they've made her all Ellen Ripley-like for a reason. Let's hope the show acknowledges where and whence they got their inspiration.
    So here's to Queen Bea of the Fishwidows being one kick-ass character

And yes, Arat (if that is your real name ;) would definitely be a much more suitable pairing. (Got that one back the front)
    Quote Originally Posted by Persevera View Post
    I hope she joins the war! Like to see more of her character
    Beatrice is an unusual name for a young woman. Maybe her parents were into Italian poetry. We'll probably never know, since that isn't one of the burning questions people are starting threads about.

If they are reading us, I would think any inclination to name a character after me would have died when I joined the movement to cut up Gimple's ties! If they name a character Nimbus, though, I think we'll have our answer.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1016 Post(s)
    When I first saw this thread I hauled ass to it thinking someone had made a troll thread to attack @Beatrice.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1242 Post(s)
    Level
    @Persevera, I apologize - I didn't mean to include you in the quote above, but I can't edit your quote out. I get an error message that I don't have permission to edit my own post! But I, too, would like to see more of her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HateForTheMasses View Post
    When I first saw this thread I hauled ass to it thinking someone had made a troll thread to attack @Beatrice.
    I know! I was pretty excited about the possibility, as long as the attack was going to be on something new, like maybe what a dumbass for believing the show will bring Sherry back so my ship will be reunited!

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Level
    I'd like to see more of her, she's a great character. I was watching Grace and Frankie last night, love that show, and she played a bartender. She was really good in that scene.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm still surprised by how likable and just generally well-written of a character she became in only two episodes this season. I'm definitely hoping we get to see a lot more of her in Season 8 (both during and after the war). I doubt Oceanside is gonna sit the war out given how adamant everyone there but Natania was about joining the fight. I wouldn't be surprised if they showed up at Alexandria's gates within the first few episodes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.