Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 102
  1. Back To Top    #91
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User DanNintendoMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Bob's Burgers
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,452
    Threads
    63
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Points
    358
    Level
    23
    Dave Fennoy would actually be really good as Lee- I mean Ezekiel.

  2. Back To Top    #92
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Ívarr inn Beinlausi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wentworth Correctional Centre
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,388
    Threads
    77
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Points
    4,258
    Level
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by DanNintendoMan View Post
    Dave Fennoy would actually be really good as Lee- I mean Ezekiel.
    I'll be disappointed if he's not Ezequiel

  3. Back To Top    #93
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User DanNintendoMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Bob's Burgers
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,452
    Threads
    63
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Points
    358
    Level
    23
    It's a shame. I feel like Kim Dickens (or Madison from FTWD) would make a great Alpha.

    Oh well.

  4. Back To Top    #94
    Status
    Offline
    Governor SnuffVille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,278
    Threads
    93
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Points
    1,834
    Level
    31
    Now that
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    has been cast as Negan, is he someone you would have picked/expected?

  5. Back To Top    #95
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Ívarr inn Beinlausi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wentworth Correctional Centre
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,388
    Threads
    77
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Points
    4,258
    Level
    34
    We've got all the important characters so what's left to cast?

    Ezequiel
    Dante
    Alpha
    Lydia (don't say Enid is her, she's nothing like Ldyia)

  6. Back To Top    #96
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Nomis210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,620
    Threads
    43
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Points
    8,845
    Level
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Widow View Post
    We've got all the important characters so what's left to cast?

    Ezequiel
    Dante
    Alpha
    Lydia (don't say Enid is her, she's nothing like Ldyia)
    Not much left indeed. The horse crew(Dante and others) Kingdom background characters, Hilltop background characters. Magna ? Fucking lol. Kirkman hasn't come up with any good new characters since Negan. Shame.

    The S7 casting calls will most likely be Ezekiel + Kingdom people-that's if they decide to go with that storyline- and or original characters. Although to be honest, I don't see them adding anymore people to the cast.

    If we don't have characters like Harlan or Earl this season then they'll probably come next year and that'll be it. Well, that SHOULD be it, at least.

  7. Back To Top    #97
    Status
    Offline
    Governor SnuffVille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,278
    Threads
    93
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Points
    1,834
    Level
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomis210 View Post
    Not much left indeed. The horse crew(Dante and others) Kingdom background characters, Hilltop background characters. Magna ? Fucking lol. Kirkman hasn't come up with any good new characters since Negan. Shame.

    The S7 casting calls will most likely be Ezekiel + Kingdom people-that's if they decide to go with that storyline- and or original characters. Although to be honest, I don't see them adding anymore people to the cast.

    If we don't have characters like Harlan or Earl this season then they'll probably come next year and that'll be it. Well, that SHOULD be it, at least.



    Really? Ugh. The Kingdom was always so lame to me.

  8. Back To Top    #98
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Nomis210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,620
    Threads
    43
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Points
    8,845
    Level
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by SnuffVille View Post
    Really? Ugh. The Kingdom was always so lame to me.
    I really hope they don't add them on the show but Gimple loves the comics so much so maybe we will see them after all. I can see reasons why they would not do it(extremely silly place with horses and tigers and Ezekiel in general + the money it would require) and also why they would do it(ASZ and Hilltop don't look like they have that much people to fight Negan)

    I'm all for another community, but a small one. Say 50 people who already know how to fight or some shit like that. I don't wanna go through another one of Rick's speech about how 'this is the world were living in right now'

  9. Back To Top    #99
    Status
    Offline
    Governor SnuffVille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,278
    Threads
    93
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Points
    1,834
    Level
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomis210 View Post
    I really hope they don't add them on the show but Gimple loves the comics so much so maybe we will see them after all. I can see reasons why they would not do it(extremely silly place with horses and tigers and Ezekiel in general + the money it would require) and also why they would do it(ASZ and Hilltop don't look like they have that much people to fight Negan)

    I'm all for another community, but a small one. Say 50 people who already know how to fight or some shit like that. I don't wanna go through another one of Rick's speech about how 'this is the world were living in right now'


    Exactly, like having to show a bunch of delusional wanna-be's that it's not like that in reality and they're living in a BS fantasy world. Its probably a stupid idea too but why cant Ezekial and a few other people who do that kinda stuff of to the side as a form of entertainment when they're not out going on runs and having to have the entire community fight to keep walkers out. (still having a capable group like Rick/etc's group read and prepared to have to do that heavy lifting if need be.

  10. Back To Top    #100
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Ívarr inn Beinlausi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wentworth Correctional Centre
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,388
    Threads
    77
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Points
    4,258
    Level
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by SnuffVille View Post
    Really? Ugh. The Kingdom was always so lame to me.
    It is lame. Maybe they can write it into Alexandria, I mean bringing Ezequiel but erasing The Kingdom crap

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Related Topics

  1. Replies: 73
    Last Post: May 12th, 2015, 06:35 PM
  2. Best and worst adaptions of the comic characters.
    By Kenzen in forum General Comics Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: October 7th, 2013, 03:27 AM
  3. Replies: 127
    Last Post: July 24th, 2013, 04:44 PM
  4. Photos: Main Cast Photos from Entertainment Weekly: Comic Con group
    By striderton in forum Cast and Crew
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 21st, 2013, 04:40 PM
  5. Which Comic Characters should join Season 4 of The Walking Dead?
    By CM Punk in forum General TWD Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: March 23rd, 2013, 12:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.