Forgot your username?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #41
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I like Tony Soprano (James Gandolfini) for Negan. Not only is the look and build close, but I could picture a dead-on portrayal with the potty mouth and sociopath-like charm. When I first saw Negan in the comics, that's who came to mind.

NEGAN.jpg Soprano.jpg

2. Back To Top    #42
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Level

Simon J. Berger as Aaron

David Meunier as Dwight

3. Back To Top    #43
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Huston919 View Post
    Chris Meloni or Adrian Pascar have been the two best picks for Negan Ive seen. And holy shit@Mans original picks for Rosita who is absolutely 100% spot on. That girl looks just like Rosita, now throw a hat on her and that's it, and Lennox as Gabriel is a perfect match too. As for Steven Lang being Abraham, Hellllllll nooooooo. That dude sucks at acting. He really might be my least favorite actor other than Ben Affleck who's no Denzel Washington himself. But If Hulk Hogan could act, then I'd say he would be perfect as Abraham. Shit he wouldn't even have to act, he can just be himself but just cuss a lot and he'd be on point. I don't really see Titus portraying Abraham. Or they can throw that douche bag from American Chopper (I know nobody watches that, it's that awful motorcycle show that interrupts shark week every year) and give him acting lessons

Oh hells yeah. Hulk Hogan for Abraham. This HAS to happen.

4. Back To Top    #44
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Level
    Jesus - Ray McKinnon (PLEEEEASSSSE make this happen )

Heath - Michael B Jordan

Douglas - Tom Noonan

5. Back To Top    #45
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Level
    Jeremy Irons as Douglas Monroe

6. Back To Top    #46
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Some female casting I think would be perfect.

Alicia Silverstone as Alice

Michelle Williams as Holly

Jill Wagner as Sherry

`

Eaddy Mays as Regina Monroe

7. Back To Top    #47
    Status
    In the middle of a Jessie and Aaron sandwich.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Level
    Edit: So now that Rosita has finally been cast, I've been thinking more about who I would've liked to see play who. Some of my choices remain the same, but some are different.

Rosita. I still believe that Natalie Martinez, Nadine Velazquez and Daniella Alonso would've been good for the part, but Christian Serratos has potential. She definitely looks the part albeit a bit younger, but I'll wait until she comes popping up on the show before deciding how I feel about her.

Billy Greene. I think Marshall Allman would've made an excellent Billy Greene. His role in True Blood is really quite similar to Billy's. He was the younger brother of one of the main characters, childish, and he would prove how much of a wuss he was when things got intense. Kyle Gallner, who will be playing Zach in the upcoming season, would've made a nice Billy.

Alice. I'm not entirely sure what they're doing with her character. I remember reading somewhere that Dr. Stevens was meant to be a combination of both Dr. Stevens and Alice from the comics. Now, there is this nurse named Laura popping up somewhere this season, and some people seem to believe that Laura might be a code name for Alice. Anyway, I think Elizabeth Olsen could probably make a good Alice. I think she's probably the better actress out of her sisters, and she looks similar Alice. She doesn't look like Alice, but Deborah Ann Woll, maybe?

Spencer Monroe. I should probably note that I was never too big of a fan of Spencer's. He didn't bother me at first, but after
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    , he became a little bitch. Not that I think he's a little bitch, but I could totally see Patrick Flueger in that role. After seeing him in the Mother's Day remake and The 4400, I could see him in such an asshole-ish role.

Lily. I haven't started The Road to Woodbury yet, so I'm not entirely sure what her character is like, but going by her short appearance in the comics, she struck me as a tough chick with a bit of a temper (much like the Lily in the games, who I believe was originally meant to be the same girl up until the release of Road to Woodbury). Anyway, after watching Prison Break, I think Jodi Lyn O'Keefe is capable of portraying such a character.

Dwight. I agree with the person that suggested David Meunier.
    Last edited by Frankenstein; September 16th, 2013 at 10:26 PM. Reason: just felt like updating it rather than making a new post.

8. Back To Top    #48
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by docstevens View Post
    I like Tony Soprano (James Gandolfini) for Negan. Not only is the look and build close, but I could picture a dead-on portrayal with the potty mouth and sociopath-like charm. When I first saw Negan in the comics, that's who came to mind.

NEGAN.jpg Soprano.jpg
    This makes me sad.

9. Back To Top    #49
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by nekromantik92 View Post
    http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/...fin/Rosita.jpg
    Natalie Martinez, Nadine Velazquez or Danielle Alonso. When her character was first introduced into the comics, I immediately thought of Nadine from My Name Is Early, and while I do still like the idea of her as Rosita, I'm leaning more toward Natalie Martinez after seeing her in Under The Dome. I've also seen Daniella Alonso's name pop up a few times when people would discuss who should play her, and I think she'd work as well. I honestly don't care who plays her as long as she's good because I really liked Rosita in the comics. They hardly ever show her anymore, so I'm hoping they don't screw her up for the show.
    Daniella Alonso is my pick, she is a pretty decent actress. She was on Revolution as Nora Clayton
    Spoiler Spoiler:

10. Back To Top    #50
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Level
    Dwight - Aaron Eckhart (very unlikely but I'd love to see him as Dwight)

Negan - James Badge Dale (Not an obvious choice as he doesn't look a lot like Negan - not that that really matters, he has that calm yet psycho look that Heath Ledger had when he played the jockey and look how good that was)

Paul Monroe - Josh Holloway (lost)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast