Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #51
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I like spider man ,ben 10,super man ,green lantern like characters in the comic and movies also have to seen..

2. Back To Top    #52
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AldanBell View Post
    I like spider man ,ben 10,super man ,green lantern like characters in the comic and movies also have to seen..

3. Back To Top    #53
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    Some people here already suggested some of the names below, but here's some more with them:

Candidates for Negan

Dominic West:

Christopher Meloni:

Kevin Durand:

Dominic Purcell:

Taylor Sheridan:

Dwight

Kevin Rankin:

David Meunier:

Kim Coates:

Steven Ogg:

Paul Monroe

Ryan Hurst:

Heath

Rob Brown:

Father Gabriel Stokes

Giancarlo Esposito:

Andre Royo:

Clark Peters:

Hakeem Kae-Kazim:

Scott Lawrence:

Steven Michael Quezada (If they decide to change his race & ethnicity):

4. Back To Top    #54
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    Mitch Pileggi as Douglas Monroe:

5. Back To Top    #55
    Status
    In the middle of a Jessie and Aaron sandwich.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Level
    Not really going by looks. Just going with people that I feel could probably pull it off.

Aaron- Sam Huntington.
    Holly- Kristen Hager, Valorie Curry, Kandyse McClure.
    Denise Cloyd- Sarah Polley, Deborah Ann Woll.
    Spencer Monroe- Aaron Paul, Patrick John Flueger, Scott Grimes.

6. Back To Top    #56
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    Negan should be Bruce Campbell but it probably won't ever happen. it'd be amazing if it did.

I also love me some sons of anarchy, so ryan hurst as jesus sounds awesome.

David Meunier as Dwight could work as well.

7. Back To Top    #57
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    I could see Ethan Embry playing Aaron.

8. Back To Top    #58
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    Matthew Lillard as Dwight:

9. Back To Top    #59
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I always pictured Dwight to be younger.

Like mid thirties.

10. Back To Top    #60
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    From my recent blog entry:

http://eichy815.tumblr.com/post/8617...ot-at-all-dead

Character:
    Dwight

Ideal actor: Walton Goggins

Alternate casting choices: David Meunier, Steven Ogg, Sean Patrick Flannery

Status in the comics: Currently Alive

Dwight becomes Negan's right-hand man, and was originally Sherry's husband – before Negan yanked her away from him. He has a half-burnt face, due to getting on Negan's bad side, and obviously desires a Negan-free existence once again for both himself and Sherry. Wielding his own crossbow, Dwight could be viewed as sort of the "anti-Daryl."

In the comics, Dwight kills Abraham and takes Eugene hostage – although, in short order, Eugene resourcefully bites Dwight in the crotch. Dwight soon becomes a hostage of the Alexandrians, but is freed by Rick so that Paul can track Dwight back to Negan's home base. Later, Dwight betrays Negan and seeks refuge at The Kingdom; however, Rick, Paul, and Ezekiel send him back into Negan's own ranks as sort of an "undercover agent."

Due to his underlying contempt for Negan – and how his greatest driving force is to liberate Sherry from Negan's lair – Dwight could be a key vessel for taking down Negan as Seasons 6, 7, or 8 progress. The question is: will Dwight be able to survive such a stint as Negan's very own "Brutus" or "Judas"...?

Physically, Dwight seems to have at least vague resemblance to wrestler CM Punk. I think the perfect Dwight would be Walton Goggins (Django Unchained, Predators), who should be available just in time for The Walking Dead's Season 6 (seeing how his current series, Justified, is about to begin production on its sixth and final season). My dream scenario would reunite Goggins (as Dwight) with his Predators co-star Adrien Brody (as Paul/Jesus).

Additional candidates for Dwight: fellow Justified alum (and Elizabeth Mitchell's castmate from Revolution) David Meunier;

Canadian actor Steven Ogg (Person of Interest, Unforgettable);

or Dexter's Sean Patrick Flannery.

- - - Updated - - -

http://eichy815.tumblr.com/post/8617...ot-at-all-dead

Character:
    Sherry

Ideal actress: Karina Lombard

Alternate casting choices: Jennifer Podemski, Molly Culver, Kimberly Norris-Guerrero

Status in the comics: Currently Alive

Sherry is one of the women whom Negan has claimed as his wife – formerly married to Dwight, who's now Negan's right-hand man (Dwight must have been forced to "trade" Sherry in exchange for his own rise to power amongst The Saviors). Not much has been shown of Sherry so far in the comics, aside from how she misses Dwight very much...while serving as a covert ally to Mark and Amber, another couple split apart by Negan's polygamy.

We could see an expanded role for Sherry in Season 6 or Season 7, essentially becoming the Regina Monroe of The Savior's Sanctuary. I think Gimple should age up her character, so Sherry would be in her thirties or forties (the comic portrays her as being in her early-twenties) and act as sort of a motherly figure to Negan's other captives. Sherry would do whatever is necessary to ensure her own survival; but, in a twisted way, she might have some degree (albeit limited) of sway over Negan's decision-making. She'd most likely use that to her advantage, plotting to find a way to eventually bring down Negan's empire from the inside.

I also think a unique twist would be if Sherry's backstory alludes to her being a woman of indigenous Algonquian descent. Tahitian-American actress Karina Lombard (The 4400, Rescue Me, The L Word) would be a fabulous choice for this role, although I would recommend allowing her character's background to accommodate Lombard's European accent (maybe Sherry is originally French-Canadian?).

Other actresses to be considered: Canadian actress Jennifer Podemski (Take This Waltz, Degrassi: The Next Generation),

Molly Culver (Heist, V.I.P.),

and Kimberly Norris-Guerrero (who starred as Wilma Mankiller in The Cherokee Word For Water).

- - - Updated - - -

http://eichy815.tumblr.com/post/86171902441/walking-strong-and-not-at-all-dead

Character:
    Dr. Denise Cloyd

Ideal actress: Elizabeth Mitchell

Alternate casting choices: Alicia Witt, Isla Fisher

Wild card casting choice: Melinda Deines

Status in the comics: Dead

Denise is one of Alexandria Safe-Zone's three doctors, in her early-thirties while enjoying a romance with Heath. In the comics, she takes care of Carl after he's shot in the face by Douglas Monroe (although that plot point should probably be revamped for the TV series), and is ultimately bitten and killed by a "zombified" Holly, whom Negan sends back to the Safe-Zone.

For the TV series, I'd like to see Denise become one of the first Alexandrians to openly question Douglas Monroe's decision-making, even if she doesn't quite trust Team Rick (at least, not at first). Unlike in the comics, Denise could end up surviving much longer, possibly even following Maggie or other detractors over to Hilltop Colony. I really think it would be interesting to "age up" Denise into her late-thirties, to create sort of a May/December romance between her and Heath. If she survives to participate in the inevitable War Against Negan, we could see Denise become a female ass-kicker who takes the place of Maggie, Sasha, or – dare I say it? – Michonne.

Lost alum Elizabeth Mitchell (best known as Dr. Juliet Burke) would be the perfect person to cast as Denise, especially with the recent cancellation of NBC's Revolution; all she'd need to do is dye her hair a subtle shade of red for the role, and sport some fake eyeglasses.

Other Hollywood redheads up for the part of Denise could include Alicia Witt (Cybill, Friday Night Lights, Justified)

and Scottish-Australian actress Isla Fisher (Wedding Daze, The Great Gatsby, Confessions of a Shopaholic).

My wild card choice for casting Denise would be Canadian actress Melinda Deines, best known as cybergenius Juliet Street on the cult sci-fi actioner Earth: Final Conflict. Although Deines has tapered off doing film and TV appearances in recent years (in order to focus on her Toronto-based dance studio), if she could be lured back to the small screen she'd make one hell of a Denise Cloyd!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast