Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sex scene

1. Back To Top    #41
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Personally.. I liked the sex scene! :) I think it was a nice change from all the zombie killing and It was what Glen and Maggie needed after all that happened with them. Who wouldn't want to take a break from watching walkers to get it on? I really hope they stocked up on condoms though.

2. Back To Top    #42
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomUsername View Post
    My only reaction to it was that it was gratuitous. First they should have been on watch, so they basically left the prison unguarded while they boned like a pair of teenagers. Second, no protection after what happened to Lori? Scratch that. After what MAGGIE had to do to Lori. Just stupid.
    ^^^I thought the same. I'd be afraid I was signing my death certificate, but I enjoyed the scene it was pipping hot!

3. Back To Top    #43
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Hate to be that guy who stereotypes people on message boards about television show spoilers, but if you've every been in a relationship with someone where they have been mentally and/or physically abused, nothing is more satisfactory than reconnecting with them (in more than one way).

They had their fun, no one got killed. Condoms? Who knows. Maybe. Let's not get too caught up on details like that (cuz puling out is quite effective). If she ends up preg, I guess the writers felt they needed to go to that well again, although I doubt, this early after Lori's death, they'd go there. It would be horrible writing/timing on their part to recycle the same tired plot thread. But with different characters, especially ones the audience likes more.

4. Back To Top    #44
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by marsyao View Post
    No, I wish HBO had not given up "The walking dead"
    The only issue I take with showing boobs is I do not appreciate the fact that almost all they ever show is female nudity. If you are going to show boobs, I want to see obligatory balls and dick EVERY SINGLE TIME. Obligatory.

We live in a society where it's acceptable to objectify women, and women with women, but dick and balls are still mostly taboo.

5. Back To Top    #45
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    459 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Figurebeauty View Post
    The only issue I take with showing boobs is I do not appreciate the fact that almost all they ever show is female nudity. If you are going to show boobs, I want to see obligatory balls and dick EVERY SINGLE TIME. Obligatory.

We live in a society where it's acceptable to objectify women, and women with women, but dick and balls are still mostly taboo.
    Yaaaaay ballsack !

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345