Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by zombitkitten View Post
    How about a bottle episode with Carol, Daryl and Shiva? I'd be ALL FOR THAT!!!
    Could've sworn we already had one of those in the second half of Season 7.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    I HIGHLY doubt we will see an emotional Negan Backstory until Negan has been taken down... They will not make us feel sympathy for him when he is leading a war, unless they really want to make us feel as if they Rick and Negan are "Hero & Anti-Hero" opposed to Hero & Villain.

It will likely be in his Cell, and him telling it to Carl! (Didn't Carl often visit him in the comic?)

Similar to the "Morgan/Eastman" episode where he told it to the leader of the Wolves.

Maybe not Carl, as not sure how things will be after he almost gave him the bat, but i have a feeling Carl will still be curious like always, and Negan will still like him in a sense once he's locked up.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Level
    Like everyone else said I think at least HALF the season will be filler/bottle episodes although it remains to be seen.

After seeing the CGI failures of last year if they keep Shiva around they're going to keep AOW more lowkey than some people on the interweb think

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Level
    Do you guys think Gimple will drag out AOW to last all of S8? I've been of two minds about this. On the one hand, there shouldn't be enough material for a whole season. On the other hand... It's Gimple. I could see him throwing in a lot of filler and making it happen.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Gimple said "The first 4 episodes will melt your minds and destroy your TV's" so I assume the first 4 episodes will be pure action.... If that's the case, makes me wonder if it will be over by 8b.

I also wonder how they WILL NOT catch up to the source material as they recently said that they wouldn't.

I mean, the show used to have a slow pace about the group just adapting to their environment, but now being in a settlement, but it's apparent the writer's have to have the group facing a huge issue for every 8 episodes at minimum.

Aren't the Whisperer's the next Big/Final notable group of Villains to come after the war is over? (In the source material atleast)

I's AOW a bunch of small battles and then a huge one before it is officially over, or 1 big ongoing War?

Also, I'm sure we will see huge character be saved due to a killshot from Cyndie, and then the Oceanside group charging in with weapons they had hidden "just incase". Timing will likely be very unrealistic like Shiva saving Carl in the nick of time.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Level
    Gimple says a lot of things....

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    Negan back story while he's imprisoned please.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by wallykay View Post
    Gimple says a lot of things....
    Yeah, so does Andrew Lincoln..."mind blowing, biggest season ever" Trouble is that they say the SAME THINGS every season..

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Level
    Ah, a Kwam theory! My favorites!

Tbh, I think they might tease at Negan's backstory through one on one scenes with Father G and possibly Morgan (before he dies imo). But full on Negan backstory will occur in season 9 when he's behind bars. It's been confirmed by Gimple that AOW will take place and end all of season 8. So my prediction is in the finale we'll see Negan imprisoned (after a cliffhanger of him being shot in the throat in the episode prior) and that we will get his full backstory in flashbacks while he's talking to Carl throughout season 9. I do think they will have the whisperers teased in the finale with someone hearing a walker talk and being stabbed by said walker. Probably wearing Heath's dead face as a mask. And maybe we will get the introduction of Magna but not the full intro like the comics where she speaks to Negan in the cell. I think the full intro for her will be saved for season 9's premiere and end with the cliffhanger of rather or not she will free Negan.

Season 9A could easily be all of the introduction of Magnas group plus how the community's are thriving post Negan, Dwight leading the Saviors, and then Michonne? Or someone else doing the boat thing. And then of course Negan full backstory and Carl development per comics with an introduction to Lydia too. With season 9B being the heads on pikes and beginning of the whisperer war. I find it kind of creative tbh that ASZ be overran by walkers again via whisperer war and having to fight off said walkers when you don't know if there's actually whisperer s behind the walker masks or not. I think they will camo themselves in with the herd and end up taking some lives. That way they don't use u p all the source material too quickly. And unless Kirkman comes up with something brilliant, I don't see TWD lasting after season 10. The whisperer s were admittedly the last major villain he's written so I expect some original Gimple creations in seasons 9 and 10 as filler during the whisperer war.

Unless of course Kirkman decides Beta will continue on after Alpha. *eyeroll*

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Level
    Whenever it happens I hope that cell is big enough to accommodate the jack sparrow body sway

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast