Forgot your username?

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    Rick and Carl were the only ones spotted thus far.
    Still, better than no one!

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    I've updated the chart for the first week of filming. So far, only Rick and Carl have been confirmed - we got some really good pictures of Carl filming at SR 20 on 5/3 and some decent shots from a distance of both of them filming at the gas station on 5/2. The Carl scene seems like it will be an homage to the scene of Rick going to the gas station in Days Gone Bye - though that is just speculation at this point.

There are also quite a few characters rumored and speculated filming this past week. Witness reports and social media posts are indicating 8x01 will include the attack on the sanctuary and it seems like most of the cast will be filming. Daryl, Dwight, Ezekiel, Father Gabriel, Gregory, Jadis, Maggie, Simon, Andy, Daniel, and Jared were all either reported being spotted or posted pictures on social media that indicated they were filming this past week. Aaron, Carol, Michonne, Morgan, Tara, Alvaro, Bertie, Dianne, Eduardo, Eric, Francine, Gavin, Jerry, and Shiva were all either mentioned or posted something themselves on social media that indicated they could have been filming this past week or will be filming for 8x01 next week. There are some really good pictures of characters from the Kingdom and Hilltop training in archery that tie into all the indications that they will be filming the attack on the sanctuary.

When filming for 8x01 is completed, I'm going to make one post with links to all the posts with confirmations and rumored/speculated evidence and include a link to that on the chart to make it easier for people to find those posts in the filming thread. Someone suggested that last year, but it was near the end of filming and I didn't have time to go back through all the filming threads to find every link. This year, I'm going to try to keep up with that as filming progresses and do one post with all the links for each episode as they finish filming it. We'll see how that goes. lol

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Shiva were all either mentioned or posted something themselves on social media that indicated they could have been filming this past week or will be filming for 8x01 next week.
    Could you post the link to Shiva's social media accounts? lol.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl's Right Eye View Post
    Could you post the link to Shiva's social media accounts? lol.
    If she pops up having one, I certainly will. lol

There was talk about the Shiva puppet being used at the Hilltop set at the studio last week. That hasn't been confirmed and I have no idea what they would be filming with Shiva at Hilltop, but I figured you would be interested.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    @meesha1971, if Shiva had a twitter, fb or instagram account, I'd definitely follow her. If Shiva was Hilltop, she's getting out a lot more. Maybe she ate Gregory. I'd be down with that.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    What is with those cars Rick and Gabe were seen in? They're all armored on the same side, which to me indicates there is either: A) a distinct plan. Or, B) Gimple is avoiding resting his anus on the seat that 10 inch dildo is currently occupying. Regardless, I'm very interested in how some of these characters my be used and what they have in store with these cars. I'm sure I'll be disappointed when we see what actually airs. But a guy can still have hope. I want Father G to walk into the Sanctuary, while being calm as an experienced hitman, and make us proud. I'm already picking him as best character for 8A, if not the whole season. Don't fuck him up Gimpy!!!

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    @John Dixon, I'd like to see Father Gabriel walk into the Sanctuary and calmly mow down Saviors, with an "Amen" after every headshot.

I'd also like to see him naked but that won't happen on TWD.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Ah the beloved chart! If only the writers knew how to balance an ensemble cast like Lost, GoT, Oz, The Wire

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl's Right Eye View Post
    @John Dixon, I'd like to see Father Gabriel walk into the Sanctuary and calmly mow down Saviors, with an "Amen" after every headshot.

I'd also like to see him naked but that won't happen on TWD.
    I second that. As long as Simon and Dwight are kept alive, I'm fine with it. Well, except the part about seeing Homeboy G naked. No one can get naked on this show before Rosita, lol.

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Level
    There's a pic of Gabe in one of the armored cars could you put a green x by 8.01 to confirm it please? Or was that pic for 8.02?

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast