Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

View Poll Results: How Much Do You Hate Jadis & The GPK?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    2 5.00%
  • 2

    0 0%
  • 3

    0 0%
  • 4

    0 0%
  • 5

    2 5.00%
  • 6

    0 0%
  • 7

    2 5.00%
  • 8

    0 0%
  • 9

    8 20.00%
  • 10

    26 65.00%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Offline
    Governor John Dixon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The StD Hall of Fame
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,144
    Threads
    65
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    2nd worst.

    Beth arc is the worst.
    You stole my line, lol.

    The only way the GPK could be worse is if Bethus ends up being in their camp next season. A certain group of people seem to believe this could still be true.

  2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Offline
    El Jefe Jay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The North
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,808
    Threads
    675
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Points
    32,596
    Level
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    You stole my line, lol.

    The only way the GPK could be worse is if Bethus ends up being in their camp next season. A certain group of people seem to believe this could still be true.
    At the very least The Scavengers are part of the main story instead of being its own storyline like Beth's was. So even if you don't like The Scavengers you still have all the other things going on.

  3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Offline
    Governor John Dixon's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The StD Hall of Fame
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,144
    Threads
    65
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    At the very least The Scavengers are part of the main story instead of being its own storyline like Beth's was. So even if you don't like The Scavengers you still have all the other things going on.
    Yeah, if they had to carry their own storyline they'd be even worse. I guess we can be thankful that they're part of the main arc considering what we could have to deal with.

  4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Offline
    Earth Immortal DrHerbs's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Northwest
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,805
    Threads
    14
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Points
    11,221
    Level
    19
    The only thing they ever had going for them was that they were an incredibly odd looking bunch. Not sure why they didn't give them better material. Some things might theoretically work on paper, but no translate on screen (caveman talking). Would have scrapped their scripts after the first shoot/encounter and tried to rethink how they might possibly be more bearable weirdos... Their betrayal was not surprising either. Instead, Rick trusting them at all was the big surprise. I hope they do something gruesomely interesting with them in first half of next season and never consider translating these punks into Whisperers... seriously, don't do that...

  5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Offline
    Governor NotAScientist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    In The Cold
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,217
    Threads
    85
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Points
    11,766
    Level
    38
    Hopefully tptb won't give us an extended GPK bottle episode in season 8.

  6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Offline
    El Jefe Jay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The North
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,808
    Threads
    675
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Points
    32,596
    Level
    50
    I think It would have been more believable if it was just Jadis talking like that because it's possible that someone could snap in this world and if you went a long time being by yourself and not talking to anyone that probably could happen but an entire group together devolving that quickly doesn't make sense especially when they are constantly talking to one another. That would keep the language alive. Especially when The Wolves were in even worse shape and spoke perfectly normal.

    Now Gimple has said that its possible that isn't how they actually talk and they only speak that way around others because they don't want to give them more than they have to but it's not like talking normally is difficult, it actually seems like it would be harder to limit your language like that if you've been speaking one way for most of your life.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post
    Hopefully tptb won't give us an extended GPK bottle episode in season 8.
    http://spoilthedead.com/forum/showth...t-Nobody-Wants

  7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Offline
    Governor SnuffVille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,246
    Threads
    91
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Points
    1,741
    Level
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    At the very least The Scavengers are part of the main story instead of being its own storyline like Beth's was. So even if you don't like The Scavengers you still have all the other things going on.
    In some aspect it's worse though because they interupt the flow of the rest of the story and the communication/relationships with the other communities

  8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Offline
    Governor NotAScientist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    In The Cold
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,217
    Threads
    85
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Points
    11,766
    Level
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I think It would have been more believable if it was just Jadis talking like that because it's possible that someone could snap in this world and if you went a long time being by yourself and not talking to anyone that probably could happen but an entire group together devolving that quickly doesn't make sense especially when they are constantly talking to one another. That would keep the language alive. Especially when The Wolves were in even worse shape and spoke perfectly normal.

    Now Gimple has said that its possible that isn't how they actually talk and they only speak that way around others because they don't want to give them more than they have to but it's not like talking normally is difficult, it actually seems like it would be harder to limit your language like that if you've been speaking one way for most of your life.


    http://spoilthedead.com/forum/showth...t-Nobody-Wants
    .
    I missed that thread. Its really not something that should happen and if/when it does, I may skip that episode.

  9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Offline
    Governor KerryGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,209
    Threads
    15
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Points
    9,656
    Level
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    2nd worst.

    Beth arc is the worst.
    That's debatable, I've actually found plenty of entertainment in the Beth arc . This is literally garbage.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post

    Now Gimple has said that its possible that isn't how they actually talk and they only speak that way around others because they don't want to give them more than they have to but it's not like talking normally is difficult, it actually seems like it would be harder to limit your language like that if you've been speaking one way for most of your life.


    http://spoilthedead.com/forum/showth...t-Nobody-Wants
    I didn't know this, but I agree it would e harder to speak like this, "up, up, up" ??? than to mind what you say or just say very little. And there is no excuse for the ambling red umbrella guy.

  10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Offline
    El Jefe Jay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The North
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,808
    Threads
    675
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Points
    32,596
    Level
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by SnuffVille View Post
    In some aspect it's worse though because they interupt the flow of the rest of the story and the cummunication/relationships with the other cummunities
    Not really. Being forced to watch 3-4 episodes of something you give a shit about is worse than watching something that has 1 thing you don't care about but other things you might care about.

    I don't care about Beth, Noah, the Hospital dicks or the main group ignoring everything else as they go look for her. At that point, all I cared about was GREATM.

    I don't give a fuck about The Scavengers either but the season finale was still pretty fucking good even with them in it because it wasn't just about them.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Related Topics

  1. How Will Jadis and Her Scavengers Fit into Season 8?
    By DeLongeWannabe in forum TWD Speculation
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: March 19th, 2018, 04:10 AM
  2. Jadis is Davis from the Comics
    By doyle21 in forum Season Eight
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: May 3rd, 2017, 04:23 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: March 5th, 2016, 02:44 AM
  4. What We Hate Most About Jessie A-Z Game. Absolutely All Hate.
    By Dark Nimbus in forum Jessie Criticism
    Replies: 257
    Last Post: February 8th, 2016, 02:21 AM
  5. In Jessie We Hate - Official Hate Only Fan Art Compilation
    By Empress in forum Jessie Criticism
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: January 22nd, 2016, 01:11 AM

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.