Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Offline
    Problem Child mfran025's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    101
    Threads
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    314
    Level
    6

    daniel newman's instagram picture that was deleted

    I don't have the link but the actor that plays the one guy from the kingdom posted on his instagram, Him, Andy Lincoln, and Andy from the hilltop at the sanctuary. Considering Ricks never been to the sanctuary we can pretty much guarantee the attack on sanctuary will happen in 801

  2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Offline
    Governor meesha1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,787
    Threads
    527
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Points
    7,265
    Level
    50
    I posted that in the social media thread yesterday. lol

    http://spoilthedead.com/forum/showth...=1#post1375257

    Here's a picture of Daniel's deleted post.


  3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Offline
    🌻🌼🌺🌷🌸 Mia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sitting on Norman's nipple
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    30,475
    Threads
    104
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Points
    17,248,720
    Level
    65
    Do we know if it is at the Santuary for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    I posted that in the social media thread yesterday. lol

    http://spoilthedead.com/forum/showth...=1#post1375257

    Here's a picture of Daniel's deleted post.

    http://imgur.com/7Md49FE.jpg

  4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Offline
    El Jefe Jay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The North
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,878
    Threads
    677
    Mentioned
    606 Post(s)
    Points
    32,810
    Level
    51
    Doesn't mean anything. Andy Lincoln is known to hang around places even when he's not working.

  5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Offline
    Love Interest BeefSkittles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    677
    Threads
    18
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Points
    1,510
    Level
    15
    The big battle at the Sanctuary will be The premiere I know it. "Negan come on out" *BANG BANG*

  6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Offline
    Governor meesha1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,787
    Threads
    527
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Points
    7,265
    Level
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia Dixon View Post
    Do we know if it is at the Santuary for sure.
    Nothing specific. That is the sanctuary set behind Daniel in that picture so it strongly suggests they were filming there, but no confirmation at this point. They've been filming at the studio today and nobody has seen or reported seeing anything from that - which is not unusual. Sanctuary filming is a good possibility. There have also been a lot of posts on social media from the actors playing secondary characters at ASZ, Kingdom, and Hilltop training together - archery in particular.

  7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Offline
    🌻🌼🌺🌷🌸 Mia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sitting on Norman's nipple
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    30,475
    Threads
    104
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Points
    17,248,720
    Level
    65
    I think this spoiler season is going to be hard to figure out.
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    Nothing specific. That is the sanctuary set behind Daniel in that picture so it strongly suggests they were filming there, but no confirmation at this point. They've been filming at the studio today and nobody has seen or reported seeing anything from that - which is not unusual. Sanctuary filming is a good possibility. There have also been a lot of posts on social media from the actors playing secondary characters at ASZ, Kingdom, and Hilltop training together - archery in particular.

  8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Offline
    Governor meesha1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,787
    Threads
    527
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Points
    7,265
    Level
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia Dixon View Post
    I think this spoiler season is going to be hard to figure out.
    The studio is always hard to figure out because it's so much easier for them to block access there. But sometimes we get lucky when one of the cast posts something that gives us clues like Daniel did. Even if they delete it after. lol

Related Topics

  1. Media Feed: Instagram: Alexandra Breckenridge Expecting First Child
    By Rolexus in forum Cast and Crew
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: September 14th, 2016, 04:59 PM
  2. AMC Official Season 6b Poster or Just Rick from TWD Instagram
    By Labpar in forum Season Six
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: January 22nd, 2016, 01:45 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: March 30th, 2014, 09:19 AM

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.