Thread: Andrea spoiler.

1. Back To Top    #31
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    606 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by manscaper View Post
    I think he just legit ran out of ideas for Andrea.
    I honestly thought she'd die in All Out War.

2. Back To Top    #32
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Level
    Props to Kirkman, I really didn't think he had the balls to kill such a big character. Maybe the comics will finally start to get interesting again.

3. Back To Top    #33
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    Kudos to @Velociman for predicting the comic book emergence of Richonne. I'm all for it bc it makes sense IF that comes to pass...seems completely reasonable that they would hook up. Yet, here's the thing I find interesting, I have shippers heart, however, and don't want or need for there to be any more romantic interests introduced for either Rick or Michonne. Kirkman would best serve this story by attending to the Dwight matter (something like that event with Sherry should shatter his relationship with Rick). I would love to see Negan evolve into an anti-hero since Villian has been crossed off his job description.

I did NOT hate this issue. Finally. I wasnt bored...it's been a while i could say that. I didn't want Kirkman to come short and he didn't. It was emotional and i was satisfied.

4. Back To Top    #34
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    Please don't let shipper cancer infiltrate this book Kirkman. Ive been with it for 15 years and will drop it if this becomes a thing.

5. Back To Top    #35
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    if this were to have happened during 'all out war' it would have made that story far more interesting and give it some weight.

this happening now, out of the boundaries of the big 'war stories' kirkman hypes up it some how loses its impact (at least in my opinion). i half way didnt expect her to die at all in this issue, thinking it was a cop out bullet wound. but she's gone , and so is sherri. I think the bigger elements to gather from this is that Rick lost his will to live any further. he doesnt want to lead he doesnt want to fight anymore and he doesnt want to be the 'mythical leader' that everyone makes him out to be. depression has set in and his leadership is about to be challenged so i'd expect him to if not be hurt , be killed sooner than later.

dwight is angry at rick for killing his ex so that is going to pop up as a complication
    eugene is at fault in a way for andrea's death , as well as his communication with his friends on the radio so that has yet to present itself as an issue.

without rick's will to keep going , carl will step up and rick will fade away.

plus, i really hope that michonne and rick dont get together. i want the comic to be as far away from tropes used on tv as possible. i feel like if they got together , it would be a case of the tail wagging the dog

6. Back To Top    #36
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I stopped being a Negan fan pretty much around the time it became the Negan show. He basically became the Carol of the comic. I'd say pretty much after All Out War I was done with him. Like, I understand why they would do so much with Negan when he was the main villain (same was done with The Governor) but once he's no longer the villian they don't need to do a whole lot with him. For a while he was featured more than Coral and Rick. They even fed Alpha to him and absolutely nothing came out of it. It was just to make Negan look badass. Yknow, Pandering.
    Being the 'Carol' of the comic imples she actually gets screentime, lol.... The comic is saturated with Negan. And his backstory has done nothing to redeem him. The Alpha thing and Negan anti-climaxed the Whisperer War. Hopefully for the show an actual member of TF (Rick) gets to do it.

Meh..anyway, rip Andrea. Hope Kirkman actually does something out of this and doesn't just push Rick onto a new squeeze within the next few issues.

7. Back To Top    #37
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Ok so that was the most boring shit ever. So, after 13 years of comics, what's the endgame of this shit series anyways?

8. Back To Top    #38
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    606 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteroX View Post
    what's the endgame of this shit series anyways?

lol.

9. Back To Top    #39
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Richonne rocks!!!

But seriously chill, I highly doubt they will do Comic Richonne too.....

It was sad to see Andrea go, it feels kind of wash, rinse and repeat for Rick. Does every love interest have to die in order for Rick to change?

10. Back To Top    #40
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    Rick is not gonna change. Kirkman lost the ability to write meaningful stories ages ago.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast