Thread: Andrea spoiler.

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level

Andrea spoiler.

She was bitten. She dies. Rick cant shoot her and she reanimates, tries to eat him. He stabs her in the head. Robert Kirikman squanders this event with what is now years ofcrap story telling. Manscaper farts, it is what it is.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Level
    So Andrea finally dies...
    And it's just as boring as ever.
    Wow.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Huh,so he actually did it,he actually found his balls and killed a main character in forever ,well for once i'm happy to be wrong!

Also am i reading it wrong or does Kirkman intend to make Rick and Michonne a thing in the comics as well,that's what it seemed like to me with her comforting him and saying she will always be with him until she isn't

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1745 Post(s)
    Level
    That is what it seems like. Guess Richonne is taking over the comics too.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow17 View Post
    Huh,so he actually did it,he actually found his balls and killed a main character in forever ,well for once i'm happy to be wrong!

Also am i reading it wrong or does Kirkman intend to make Rick and Michonne a thing in the comics as well,that's what it seemed like to me with her comforting him and saying she will always be with him until she isn't

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    606 Post(s)
    Level
    Hopefully this happens to Michonne on the show.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    Didn't have the same impact it would have if the story was actually still interesting, like say if this happened back in issue 90 or so (at the latest). Still RIP Andrea, here is for hoping no comic Richonne (though obviously it will happen).

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Here is the whole summary

As Paul Harvey would say; "and now you know the rest of the story"

Rick cries as he realizes Andrea has been bit. She apologizes before she passes out, and Rick screams for help. Michonne rushes in and explains what happened. Dwight arrives and runs straight to Sherry's dead body and asks what she did. Rick tells him she tried to stab him and it was an accident, but Dwight looks suspicious. Rick and Michonne carry Andrea away.

Rick is sitting by Andrea's side as she lays in their bed. Rick asks how it happened, and she explains that Eugene was surrounded and she was careless. Rick starts to cry and Andrea insists he leave and pull himself together. Carl arrives and Andrea asks if he is still with Lydia. He says yes, and Andrea tells him a relationship is what he makes of it and being happy is the most important thing.

Outside the room, Michonne sits next to Rick. He admits he doesn't know where to go from here. Michonne tells him he's going to do what they always do keep living. She reminds him what he told her after they found Ezekiel and that's what helped her get by. He thanks her and she says she will always be there for him until she isn't. Eugene apologizes and blames himself. Rick tells him to pull himself together and they hug.

All the citizens of Alexandria say their goodbyes to Andrea. Afterwards, Rick tells her that even after all the sacrifices he's made and learned from, he still couldn't protect her. Andrea says she's not special and they're just like everyone else. She is grateful that she is comfortable in her bed, dying surrounded by the people who loved her.

Rick contemplates what will happen with the Saviors when they find out about Sherry. Andrea tells him to let Dwight handle it and insists Carl go to bed and she will see him in the morning. He hugs her and tells her he loves her. As Andrea begins to succumb to the infection, Rick says that he can't go on without her and he can't do this anymore. Andrea sits up and yells that he can and that people still need him otherwise this was all for nothing. Rick tells her he loves her, and Andrea smiles.

Andrea dies during the night. Rick tearfully picks up his gun and points it at her head before throwing it back down on the nightstand. He hugs her and says he can't do this without her and he can't keep pretending to be strong. Andrea reanimates and grabs Rick by the shirt. He pushes her away but she knocks him off the bed and lands on top of him. Rick grabs his gun but it is knocked from his hand. He pulls out his knife and tearfully stabs Andrea in the head.

Rick heads outside, where everyone is waiting for him. Carl apologizes and they hug as the rest of the citizens comfort each other. Rick tells them to follow him they still have so much to do.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Level
    I hate that Negan is now outliving Andrea.... She was my favourite comic character. And Alard drew her death very grim and gaunt. Will miss her character very much though I will be intersted to see what "growth" her character brings to Rick that hasnt been done twice before.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    God, it feels so great to finally be able to leave this shit fest behind forever. I haven't read many issues since A New Beginning, but I've tried my best to keep up with it on here and on the wiki and I can't really say I've liked it that much. Many stories and characters had potential but ended up pretty MEH. I'm gonna see AOWp2 as the ending to the comics. The big time jump and then The End. And not just because of Andrea, but Olivia, Ezekiel and Rosita too (nope, I'm still not over that crappy "story.")

It was very much expected that their relationship would end with Andrea's death just like Lori and Jessie's. There's no way in hell Kirkman would kill Rick now if he has planned 300 issues in total... It was a moment I both feared and longed for to happen because I've lost so much interest in the comics over the years and Andrea was the only thing keeping me from abandoning it completely because I fucking loved her, and I still do. Now that we're here, I can't really say I'm that sad about moving on.

What really sucks about her death is that Rick can't avenge it in any way. She got killed by a zombie, not Negan, Dwight or anyone else. There was potential for a new storyline with Rick feeling guilty for not killing them when he had the chance, but Kirkman blew it.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    606 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekki Dixon View Post
    I hate that Negan is now outliving Andrea.... She was my favourite comic character. And Alard drew her death very grim and gaunt. Will miss her character very much though I will be intersted to see what "growth" her character brings to Rick that hasnt been done twice before.
    Technically everyone alive has outlived Andrea since everyone was around before the ZA we just didn't see everyones perspective earlier on. She still has more appearances than Negan and pretty much everyone else. She has like 165 appearances or something. Negan has 66. That pretty much just puts Rick, Coral and Sophia ahead of her. Maggie will soon. Maybe Michonne. Maybe Eugene. Other than that, I don't see anyone else beating her.

At least she went out saving someone. As much as Glenn's death was important to the story he still went out like a bitch. So did Tyreese. Not that they could have done anything differently but Andrea went out on her own which is probably the best you could hope for a character you like, I guess. I'm not really sure what would have been a better death in that world.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast