1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    From Not Dead Sisters/Family on Facebook -

Rick Grimes

Filming today!!! We are totally freaking out!!!

Angelia Harrod
    11 mins

Filming has ended in ASZ Senoia.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    From the spoiler ninjas -

Car scenes are in process right now. A bunch of Alexandrians packed up a bunch of cars and got in and took off out the gates. This is likely the group heading to the Sanctuary. Working on who are in the cars. Rick and Father G are definitely in one of them.

Ok so far this is who we know are in the cars:

Rick, Father G, Francine, Tobin, Aaron, Eric, Scott, Michonne, and Carl

From Havok:

Father G in front passenger seat:

Rick in passenger's seat:

Enid is on set today

Looks like they are packing up and might be moving over to the studio. The crazy ass car brigade has already been moved to the studio.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    From Havok via Not Dead Sisters/Family on Facebook

Father Gabriel in the passenger today with assault rifle

From the spoiler ninjas -

A couple more. Thanks Josh and Rhonda

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    From the spoiler ninjas - Photo credit: Cracker

"wall cars" heading back to studio, presumably for attack on Sanctuary scenes.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Queen Rose of The Kingdom Carl's Right Eye's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    @SnuffVille, I'd be a lot happier with a Father Gabriel shower scene. That man is always spotless.

Would it hurt to show Gabriel taking a shower or, alternatively, naked with an assault rifle? Just for me?

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post

Awesome! Hope you can get some good pictures for us.
    I had other plans today so unfortunately I wasn't around when the walled cars were being driven around... but from what I saw at the front gates and what the pictures show I'd say that Scenes of TF leaving to attack the saviors are what was being filmed. Probably an explanation of what the cars will be used for. I believe that they'll be a portable wall so that TF can drive right up to the sanctuary and form a wall to shield themselves from bullets.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    From Mark's Walker Stalkers on Facebook -

Fully set dressed cars for filming today...they exited the Alexadria gate, and circled around and back into Alexamdria from the back...to set up to film another take. They went by 3 times. We saw Andy in one vehicle, Seth in another. And a bunch of other unknown dudes.

https://www.facebook.com/MelVee25B/v...1820078958176/

so this happened today....all because I wanted to take pictures of the leaf filled road.

https://www.facebook.com/cassie.leig...4984872310189/

She caught JDM, NR, and AL leaving the Gin property on motorcycles - AL was riding with NR. If anyone is not able to view these videos, let me know and I'll try to upload them to You Tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Huner with a T View Post
    I had other plans today so unfortunately I wasn't around when the walled cars were being driven around... but from what I saw at the front gates and what the pictures show I'd say that Scenes of TF leaving to attack the saviors are what was being filmed. Probably an explanation of what the cars will be used for. I believe that they'll be a portable wall so that TF can drive right up to the sanctuary and form a wall to shield themselves from bullets.
    That fits - and they did something similar with the bus at the prison in season 4. Were you able to see any of the cast filming?

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Level
    FOR THURSDAY 5/10 - we are looking for a male - survivor type -- must be in good shape - ideally a runner -- will be doing some running -- facial can be good but not required -- any ethnicity -- email a recent photo exactly as you look today and all sizes and contact info to: ECAtvExtras@gmail.com - RUNNER SURVIVOR in Subject

FOR TOMORROW - MORNING CALL TIMES - Southside near Peachtree City - looking for some additional men and women - dark complexion - African American , Hispanic, or Indian - 18 - 40's -- very slim builds -- brown or darker hair ideally -- at least a little longer hair can be great but no required -- email a recent exactly like you look today -- all clothing sizes and contact info to: extrascastingatl@gmail.com - WEDNESDAY ZOMBIE TYPE in Subject

FOR TOMORROW - MORNING CALL TIMES - Southside near Peachtree City - looking for some additional men and women 18 - 40's -- very slim builds -- brown or darker hair ideally -- at least a little longer hair can be great but no required -- email a recent exactly like you look today -- all clothing sizes and contact info to: extrascastingatl@gmail.com - WEDNESDAY ZOMBIE TYPE in Subject

these are casting calls from Extras Casting Atlanta... idk about the runner but the others are most likely TWD, unless some other zombie type show is filming lol

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    From Mark's Walker Stalkers on Facebook -

Seth Gilliam aka Father Gabriel, driving by in set dressed cars.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    Couple of filming updates from the spoiler ninjas -

Filming has been quiet that past couple days as they have been at the studio. It's probably safe speculation to assume they were filming at the Sanctuary. It's very likely they could be filming the attack on the Sanctuary from the comics. This would involve Alexandrians, Kingdomers, and Hilltoppers. So it's very possible that most of the cast have been filming together the past couple days.

Today filming is back at the Gin (Alexandria). They are using the studio for basecamp and shuttling actors to the Gin. If you go out today, please be respectful of the filming site, local residents, and law enforcement. Please message us with any updates. Thanks and have an awesome time!!

Exciting day at Alexandria!

The following characters were confirmed filming. Keep in mind this might not be everyone who was there today. These are just the ones we can confirm:

Rick, Carl, Michonne, Judith, Father G, Aaron, Eric, Tobin, and Francine, Scott, Enid, and several Alexandrian extras.

There was supposedly a scene involving Judith inside one of the houses. We aren't really sure who she was filming with, but don't think it was Rick, Carl, or Michonne. Later they filmed a scene where several Alexandrians loaded up some batshit crazy looking cars with pieces of the wall attached to them. These beauties look ready for battle! They exited the gates and onlookers got to witness a bizarre parade of these very special looking cars. Tomorrow they might be at the studio and the crew is already prepping the filming site for Thursday (In Griffin). If you hear any updates, please keep us posted!

Thanks for the pictures Havok!!!

RIIIIIICCCCCKKKK. Rocking the wall truck.

Ok, why doesn't Father G's truck have a shield? So. Brave.

Seriously tho? ARE YOU TOO GOOD FOR A WALL SHIELD VEHICLE? Why am I yelling?

They see me rolling.... They hating...

Part car. Part stegosaurus.

The batshit crazy car brigade rolls on...

Keeping this here for tracking purposes. Do Not Mow signs and road closure signs are back up in Woodbury at the Satellite off Cove Rd. This is the location of one of the Savior's outposts. Road signs are showing closures will be on May 14-15 from 5am-9pm. Woohoo!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast