Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

View Poll Results: What's The Favorite Pro Sport of the Forum?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Football

5 31.25%
  • Baseball

3 18.75%
  • Basketball

3 18.75%
  • Hockey

2 12.50%
  • Soccer

3 18.75%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    The two sports I played the most, myself, growing up and into early adulthood, were basketball and baseball (I was a guard and a shortstop or center fielder). So those are my two favorites. Basketball is first though. Anyone who knows me even a little bit knows I have a "little problem" when it comes to basketball, lol. I pride myself in knowing everything about the game. Oddly enough, though I'm from NJ, my two favorite teams are from the midwest. The Pacers are my pro team. The Jayhawks are my college team and my favorite overall team. I hate the Knicks and the Nets. Baseball, it's the Yankees all the way. Fuck the Redsox. It's so much more fun to watch them now that the POS known as A-Rod is finally gone.

@Nimbus, please do explain the "tiny sponge". Do you clean these dirty men in your daydream? If so, you may want to use a car sponge because they're pretty big, lol.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by HateForTheMasses View Post
    The Mets?
    Originally the Yanks (as in da Bronx) Switched to the Mets due to dating a member of Mets management, and now am back with my Yankees. All fun!

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indelible View Post
    Nimbus, Remind me when rugby season starts , so I can book a flight to England STAT. :)
    It's a deal. I'll get us tickets to Twickenham and we can see them."up close".

Quote Originally Posted by John Dixon View Post
    The two sports I played the most, myself, growing up and into early adulthood, were basketball and baseball (I was a guard and a shortstop or center fielder). So those are my two favorites. Basketball is first though. Anyone who knows me even a little bit knows I have a "little problem" when it comes to basketball, lol. I pride myself in knowing everything about the game. Oddly enough, though I'm from NJ, my two favorite teams are from the midwest. The Pacers are my pro team. The Jayhawks are my college team and my favorite overall team. I hate the Knicks and the Nets. Baseball, it's the Yankees all the way. Fuck the Redsox. It's so much more fun to watch them now that the POS known as A-Rod is finally gone.

@Nimbus, please do explain the "tiny sponge". Do you clean these dirty men in your daydream? If so, you may want to use a car sponge because they're pretty big, lol.
    John it's necessary for the sponge to be tiny to get in all the nooks and crannies. That mud gets EVERYWHERE. I'm aware that they are giant men, but I don't mind taking my time if they don't.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    John it's necessary for the sponge to be tiny to get in all the nooks and crannies. That mud gets EVERYWHERE. I'm aware that they are giant men, but I don't mind taking my time if they don't.
    That makes perfect sense. I just needed some clarification about whether the size had anything to do with you wanting to take your time. Of course you would. Pretty dumb of me to even ask.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123