Thread: Ozark

1. Back To Top    #61
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1277 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Renewed for a fourth and final season that will be 14 episodes split in to 2 parts.

I'm okay with this. I wish it went 5 seasons but at least it gets a ending and they aren't forcing extra story just to reach a certain episode count.
    I went looking for an answer to this but couldn't find one. How do you think the two part season wll work? 7 episodes with a hiatus of weeks? Months? Basically 2 years of 7 episode half seasons? I think that's how the Sopranos did their final season.

2. Back To Top    #62
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Level
    I would’ve loved for Ozark to continue for more seasons, but I like that they’re giving us more episodes and a proper final season.

3. Back To Top    #63
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Level
    I wasn’t crazy about this season, but I am glad about a proper finale. These shows all go on too long

4. Back To Top    #64
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    I went looking for an answer to this but couldn't find one. How do you think the two part season wll work? 7 episodes with a hiatus of weeks? Months? Basically 2 years of 7 episode half seasons? I think that's how the Sopranos did their final season.
    I don't know because I've never really seen anything like this on streaming services.

This may have to do with the coronavirus in how its slowing everything down.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.