Forgot your username?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Back To Top    #41
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    When do you think we will start getting spoiler details for episodes. I think by this time last year we all basically started hearing spoilers about Glenn and Abraham even though it wasn't confirmed we knew pretty early on.

2. Back To Top    #42
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by zillajay23 View Post
    When do you think we will start getting spoiler details for episodes. I think by this time last year we all basically started hearing spoilers about Glenn and Abraham even though it wasn't confirmed we knew pretty early on.
    It's probably because there was a cliffhanger so everyone was working 10x harder to see who it was. Plus I have a feeling people who have spoilers are holding back on them until they get more concrete details.

3. Back To Top    #43
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Level
    The picture of Carl from the trailer is basically a direct recreation of Rick in the first episode...

So I can see the episode opening with Carl getting gas like Rick did at the very beginning. He'll probably run into a zombie and the scene with Rick killing the little girl zombie will be recreated, except Carl will have no hesitation.... Then the credits.... After the credits it shows Rick waking up as old man Rick(maybe show him getting up with a fucked up leg) and then a voice over of Rick rallying the troops will happen and it will cut to where we currently are in the story with TF planning on what to do after the fight at AZS.

4. Back To Top    #44
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Eld View Post
    I'm going for: Rick will decide not to kill Negan - Morgan kills him anyway - Rick throws Morgan in the cell that Morgan built... just for the irony of it all :D

Seriously, as budget seems to be an issue, I'm not sure if they would keep Negan alive. Does it make sense for them to pay JDM to stand around in a jail cell for the whole of 8B?
    I would say that you are probably right, but you did say, "Does it make sense". This show has shown us multiple times now that making sense or not simply doesn't matter, and the producers have the opportunity to recreate the single most non-sensical moment ever by having Rick spare Negan. Kirky and Gimple are probably salivating at the thought of how surprised and disappointed the GA will be when Negan lives lol

5. Back To Top    #45
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    well pretty sure Randall got kidnapped by shane in a way.

6. Back To Top    #46
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Huner with a T View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/UFPjDE5.pngThe picture of Carl from the trailer is basically a direct recreation of Rick in the first episode...

So I can see the episode opening with Carl getting gas like Rick did at the very beginning. He'll probably run into a zombie and the scene with Rick killing the little girl zombie will be recreated, except Carl will have no hesitation.... Then the credits.... After the credits it shows Rick waking up as old man Rick(maybe show him getting up with a fucked up leg) and then a voice over of Rick rallying the troops will happen and it will cut to where we currently are in the story with TF planning on what to do after the fight at AZS.
    This 100%. The show is starting over this Season. It would be a great way to kick off the new Season by looking back at the 1st scenes and seeing how much has changed and launch into AoW.

7. Back To Top    #47
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromeTomahawk View Post
    No one got kidnapped in Season 2
    Our time got kidnapped in Season 2.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345