Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by spookygato View Post
    I wish there were more zombies in this, though. It's fun to watch, but not enough zombie related deaths for just the start of the stuff. Granted they found a place that is good at dealing with that, I'd be satisfied with red shirts.
    To be fair, the two main locations now are both pretty 'fortified' and remote structures for the time being. The ranch is literally a place for doomsday preppers that were gearing up for the fall of democracy in some way, shape, or form and they have a bunch of ooh-rah 'militia' guys keeping watch. The Dam seems like a pretty sturdy and high up location and with it being a dam and all, like, one side wouldn't really need to be defended. I'm not really surprised zombies are the backseat threat currently. I'm sure they'll become a threat moreso at some point, like when they have to make riskier ventures off the ranch in search of water/runs to the dam.

I really like that it's currently more of a 'fall of civilization/post civilization' show more than a zombie slog. A friend likened it to kind of like the game series Fallout, with the zombies currently being akin to the feral ghouls you sometimes encounter. Like, I think the trading bazaar was a cool set-piece, and way more interesting than anything the main show has tossed our way in a long time. (For some reason, I cracked up at the cages of parrots. Why would you need a parrot in the apocalypse? Beats me, but they're here if you want one!)

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    "Madison faces a horrifying revelation"

I wonder if that's because they're pitting Alicia and Madison's characters against each other. We are suppose to get a female villain right? What if Madison is suppose to be the villain and ofelia was just a misdirect.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm willing to bet Madison's horrifying Revelation has something to do with Travis.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromeTomahawk View Post
    I'm willing to bet Madison's horrifying Revelation has something to do with Travis.
    I think it's Troy - he's baaaaaaack!

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Level
    Alicia is my favorite character but I do wonder why she of all the people there was decided to be the leader? LOL. I mean, they really don't have anyone more qualified than a teenage girl? How did these people survive without Madison's family? At least with Madison she's done things to be put in the position she's in. She's the one that ended to conflict between the 2 groups and got them water. Alicia hasn't really done anything that would make sense for everyone to suddenly start following her. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing her in this position, it's just I don't understand how it makes any sense for the others. It'd be like if Rick went on a supply run or something and everyone decided to follow Coral or Enid even though there is still a bunch of adults sitting around doing nothing.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Level
    I think Jake failing somehow will make Alicia step up. Jake isn't that strong (and he's talking about leaving as well)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12